Negima/Love Hina Gathering 2012

Started by Eliteslayer, July 17, 2009, 07:21:34 PM

Eliteslayer

I've updated the thread for 2012. I'm thinking Sunday would be a better day, if 2011's Saturday was any indication, but I know there'll be other gatherings then, so we can figure out a good time for everyone later.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Okay, this is sort of necroposting, but it's time to start getting this gathering back together. Is Sunday good for everyone? If so, what time? Let's start getting this together!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Alright, looks like we'll be doing this on Monday again. We'll go for 1:00 so people can check out from their hotels and everything, so they don't have to worry about missing this for important things.

Hope you can attend 'em!

kookiekween99

The cosplay materials and wig have been ordered, and tomorrow we shop for the boots, so it looks like I'm a definite for Chisame Hasegawa. :)

Just curious, but why does it have to be on Monday? Is it because it's such a small gathering?
ASAHiCon Registration Head - '10-'12
ASAHiCon Web Head - '11-'13
FanimeCon Attendee - '10-Forever
FanimeCon Info Desk Minion - '14

Eliteslayer

Excellent, glad you can make it! As for why it's on Monday, the fact that it is a small gathering has a lot to do with it, but there's also fitting it in around everyone's schedules. I've got a lot of gatherings during Saturday and Sunday myself, and I know I'm not the only one, while Monday is tricky as well, since that's when people just start showing up. So we go with Monday for optimal turnout with minimal schedule conflicts.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

I've had some more people sign up on the Facebook page, and a few maybes who haven't posted, so hopefully this'll have a good turnout! Just gotta bump this thread to remind people, but Fanime is growing ever closer, so I hope everyone will be ready!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Otaking007

I'm coming as the Lifemaker from Negima.

Eliteslayer

I've got Pactio cards printed and ready! Everyone who's signed up should be getting one. The backs were made a little askew during the lamination process, but they still look fine.

Just a week to go! I know everyone's in panic mode to finish everything on time, but I don't doubt that this'll be another great gathering.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Thank you, everyone who attended! I know there was a little location confusion due to the construction, but I hope you all had a good time. I've got some pictures uploaded, though I ran out of memory space, so I couldn't get all of them. You can view what I do have here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.403468116362925.91838.100000992196766&type=3

Thank you once again for attending, I hope to see you all next year

Hope you can attend 'em!