Negima/Love Hina Gathering 2012

Started by Eliteslayer, July 17, 2009, 07:21:34 PM

Angelx624

Heehee. ^^

And yes, 6 is great! :) I don't know what time I'll be arriving to Fanime on Friday(depending if I have a final that day or not.....)

I look forward to it. ^_^ A ways away but doesn't mean we can be excited. :)
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Cosplay Cyborg

What's this? No A.I. Love You representatives yet!? BLASPHEMY!! Uh, I mean... I'll try to show up as Hitoshi Kobe from A.I. Love You. Most likely I'll be making the outfit he's wearing on the cover of Volume One since I can't find anything better and scans of the series are incredibly scarce these days. > <

Alrighty then! See you at con~

- Cy

Angelx624

(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Eliteslayer

All right, Cy! Glad to have you with us. More Akamatsu series, more awesomeness.
Cosplay battle! Three-pose Fight
The works of Ken Akamatsu 2010
"Abridging a Series" Panel

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

Forgive the double-post, but here's an update. I've just sent in the registration PM, so with any luck we should appear on the official time and place list. There's another gathering on the Marriot side of the fountains at the same time, so we'll take the Hilton side.

Anyways, how's everyone doing? Fanime draws closer, and I'm getting pretty excited for it, as I'm sure the rest of you are. I got the finishing touches for my Nagi cosplay earlier, including shiny new laminated Pactio cards, so I'm set to go!

Hope you can attend 'em!

videogirlc

Eliteslayer

Awesome, an Asuna! Also attempting at adding alliterative appeal to this post, but I couldn't think of a word beginning with A that works for "post." But I digress. I shall add you to the list!

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

Yay, Hilton side! ^^ I'll have to change costumes depending on when my Kairi photoshoot on Friday is. ^^;

But yes, I'm excited, too! :D
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

Eliteslayer

So, as a little treat for those of you who signed up, I'll be making some Pactio cards to bring for everyone. I've found Pactio pictures for all the Negima cosplayers, although just the regular cards. If there are any special ones people have seen that they want, or if anyone (Negima cosplayer or otherwise) wants a different Pactio, let me know soon, so I can print them out and laminate them.

Fanime grows closer by the day! It will be epic.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Rizumi

I might cancel being Kazumi.
I'll update later 2 weeks before Fanime. o_o;

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
☈ ▦ ▦ Insta • • ⇝
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
= = = = = =

Eliteslayer

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

Awesome! ^^ Pactio cards ftw. :D

Aw, hope you can make it, Aktsuko. D:
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

videogirlc

Looks like there may not be any masq stuff for me to do that day. So looks like I will be able to come.  ;D

Eliteslayer

Alrighty, that's some good news! One door might close, but another is definitely open.

And Aktsuko, I'm still printing out a Pactio card for you whether you make it or not, so you'd better find me at some point during the con to get it! In a good way.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Eliteslayer

And now for some even worse news.

My sister's graduation is on Day 1. I just found out. Since it starts at 5, there's no possible way I could make it here in time for the gathering, or pretty much anything until Day 2.

That being the case, what do you all want to do about the gathering? Should we reschedule to another day, or just cancel it until next year, where with any luck we'll be able to get more members? I'm really sorry for the sudden inconvenience, but it came as a stressful surprise to me as well. If there's a time when we could have this gathering that still works for everyone, let me know and we can change it. If not, I hope you'll all still be interested in attending next year.

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

Well, I don't want to fully cancel it til next year. D: So we could always re-schedule. ^^; How does Monday sound? :) Is everyone else up for Monday?
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)
Rengoku (KnY)

videogirlc

Eliteslayer

If Monday works for everyone, we can reschedule to then. There's a gathering on Monday at 10:30 that I'm going to, and hotel check-outs tend to be at 12:00, but there's a panel at 1:00 I'm going to, so would everyone be okay with the gathering being at Monday at 12:00, give or take a few minutes for anyone who needs to check out of their hotel?

Hope you can attend 'em!

Angelx624

That'll work for me. :D But don't know about everyone else. ^^;
(ノ•ω•)ノ Cosplay List:
Rook Hunt
Ukyo (Ranma 1/2)
Kagome (Inuyasha)
Freminet (Genshin)
Giyu (KnY)