pre reg for artist alley

Started by izy, July 20, 2009, 09:56:26 PM

izy

i was told that there would be an email sent out for those of us that had signed up for a table this year about early table registration for next year, have they already been sent out or do are they still in the process?

ewu

not sent out yet. we are still working out the details. expect that no sooner than in 2 or 3 months.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

sunrise-oasis

I talk to the front desk about pre registration of the artist alley and I have a big question..
is it possible to change a demand from 1 tables to 2? or is it too late?
*because I thoguht 1 stand can hold most of my posters but as soon as the months pass I think I may need to jump that to 2 tables o_O!....

anyway please let us know immediatly about the tables...
another question in quick is the pre=registration of fanime.
Is it possible to pre registered (if its not online) fanime through a different convention? like yoai con for example, incase if the site is not posted up for pre-registration?
Just askin thats all..

thank you for reading this...
-demi

ewu

for now pre reg for AA is just a contact list and does not indicate how many tables you want. That said, I think that you will be contacted in some semblance of the order that you signed up.

We will most likely be selling pre-reg at yaoi con...but I think online may come up soon too.
Eric Wu
FanimeCon Chairman
FanimeCon Forums Moderator

ericATfanimeDOTcom

khaosvanity

Can I please be added to the contact list for Artist Alley? email: khaosvanityATgmailDOTcom
Also, is the Facebook page for Artist Alley 2009 going to be updated to reflect 2010?

Thank you for any help!

sunrise-oasis

[ message deleted - working on apology letter ]