Looking For Bay Area Cosplayers

Started by WithinIllusion, July 30, 2009, 07:36:48 PM

WithinIllusion

Hey, I'm a photographer and anime junkie. But I'm out looking for some cosplayers who would love to do time for print or along those lines to be able to help me out with my port. Would anyone out there be willing to?

~Illusion

Jangular

not sure exactly what you mean by do time for print, or what your port is >_<
Okage-Sama De~ Productions :D

www.youtube.com/user/OkageSamaDePro
www.okage-sama-de.devianart.com
www.myspace.com/okagesamdepro

mochisnack

My friends and I are always interested in meeting new photographers~
there's a gathering coming up on the 15th where you can get pictures of a whole lot of cosplayers, too. It's called NorCal summer gathering, if you're interested.
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

WithinIllusion

Quote from: Jangular on August 01, 2009, 11:15:32 AM
not sure exactly what you mean by do time for print, or what your port is >_<

What I mean by time for print is that you get all of the pictures that are taken. My port is my portfolio of photography that I already have. my port is at http://www.flickr.com/withinillusion

I guess I forget that a lot of people don't talk the same things as me heh.

Illusion 

WithinIllusion

Quote from: mochisnack on August 01, 2009, 02:44:41 PM
My friends and I are always interested in meeting new photographers~
there's a gathering coming up on the 15th where you can get pictures of a whole lot of cosplayers, too. It's called NorCal summer gathering, if you're interested.

I am going to have to say Mochinsnack that sounds amazing. I didn't have a clue. I'm trying to network out and get some cosplayers that would not be to scared of some studio time too. I'm playing with lighting and always am looking for new victims when is the summer gathering going to be located?

~Illusion

mochisnack

Quote from: WithinIllusion on August 02, 2009, 08:47:50 PM

I am going to have to say Mochinsnack that sounds amazing. I didn't have a clue. I'm trying to network out and get some cosplayers that would not be to scared of some studio time too. I'm playing with lighting and always am looking for new victims when is the summer gathering going to be located?

~Illusion

It's on the 15th in Kelley Park, here's more details: http://www.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=180665
Fanime 2013 Lineup *TENTATIVE*
Friday: Irabu Ichirou, Hakaba Kitaro
Saturday: XIAH Junsu "Tarantallegra",Hagane Miku
Sunday: Ciel Phantomhive, Yuzuriha Inori
Monday: Tachibana Mei

hellangel

I highly suggest that you go to that gathering. You'll get to network with cosplayers in the area as well as other photographers. It's always a rather large and successful event.

Other than that, my cosplay group and myself are always happy to do photoshoots. If you have some equipment/location/lighting/etc. you'd like to try, feel free to ask us and we'll whip up something for you to shoot :3
Our DevArt is http://phab-jams.deviantart.com
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX