Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

AuroraDreamer

^ I have watched a few that I have done that for... But I can't recall what they were...
< Apparently the references in Hayate No Gotoku, left you brain dead, unless it wasn't fried all the way through.
> really wants animal fries from In-n-Out. Also to go to Jamba Juice and try their secret menu heh
V What's your favorite secret menu item from a restaurant?

jimsha

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on May 12, 2010, 02:39:30 PM
^ I have watched a few that I have done that for... But I can't recall what they were...
< Apparently the references in Hayate No Gotoku, left you brain dead, unless it wasn't fried all the way through.
> really wants animal fries from In-n-Out. Also to go to Jamba Juice and try their secret menu heh
V What's your favorite secret menu item from a restaurant?
^ I have to say those animal-style fries, or animal-style Double-Double! (lol, the first time I wrote "animal" it came out "anime" -- and it did it again! I think my brain is telling me I need to watch some anime when I get home. ^^ )
< Also brain fried? Love your avatar, who's it by?
> My avatar's by me! lol I used it for my student films and that's as far as my film career went. T_T
v Have any broken hopes and dreams? Or are you still too full of youthful optimism that life hasn't crushed out of you yet? orz
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Jerry

^  Despite my misadventures at relationships with women, Id still like to think I'm a pretty decent catch- my fanboy ways, my silly non-stereotypical asian personality, and my ability to be social with almost anyone I meet ... I still have high hopes of attaining my goals and dreams in the eventual future. In short I'm gonna be optimistic ! Woot.

<  should continue his career as film student and follow thru as best you can! You can do it!

>  is extremely optimistic that I'll meet at least one girl this convention that wont give me drama  ;)

V  if you recognized me around at FanimeCon - would you be brave enough to say hi? or dare I say it befriend me?  :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AuroraDreamer

^ o.O Go up to you.... NEVER! JK I would say hi :)
< Will probably be recognized by a few people.
> I actually found my avatar... searching the internets... I usually cosplay as Ema Skye, from Phoenix Wright. Sadly this time I doubt I should. I dunno...
V Ever thought that you were getting to old to like anime? Someone told me before I would grow out of it

c2chaos

^ Never thought of that until just now. I doubt that I will ever grow out of it either.
< You should go for it!!!!
Quote from: Jerry on May 12, 2010, 03:13:06 PM
>  is extremely optimistic that I'll meet at least one girl this convention that wont give me drama  ;)
> Drama is fuel for the fire that is love. Unfortunately, it's the kind of fuel that takes a long time to burn, and too much will burn those who are trying to keep it. (A little drama is good every now and then.)
v Do you hope to hook-up too when you go to large gatherings or conventions?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^  It would be nice.
< will love anime/manga for a really long time XD
> is listening to Sweeney Todd soundtrack. It's been awhile since I heard it.
V Ever avoid music, because it reminds you of sad stuff?

c2chaos

^ Nope. Remembering the sad things, for me, is refreshing. It reminds me that I am human. Once the rain is gone, things just seem clearer.
< Likes Johnny Depp?
> I'm watching Harold and Kumar: Escape from Guantanamo Bay. Big Bob's got a lot of sandwich. ew.
v Do you listen to music to avoid the sad things?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I do indeed.
< thinks I like Johnny Deep
> I like his acting abilities. Otherwise he is alright XD
V If you could have any pet in the world, what pet would you want?

c2chaos

^ I'd like a fox.
< Likes Johnny Depp films.
> So, I was telling my sister about how I won a free Mary Kay facial. but I guess it sounded a lot funnier in my head than it was when I said it.
v Ever laughed a someone's joke even though it wasn't funny buy ended laughing for real?

rubymoonIII

^ usually ill laugh at anything if it catches me off guard
< Wants a fox :)
> got caught singing lady gagas bad romance by my nephew as he came home from  school.
v What song is your guilty pleasure?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AuroraDreamer

^ I think I listen to Abracadabra by Brown Eyed Girls. Way too much for my own good... My roommates are addicted to it as well. They have it now as their ringtone. XD
< Lol, what was his reaction.
> ._.' I don't want to be in my REC class anymore.
V If you could be any anime character, who would you be?

c2chaos

^ There are so many...and a lot of male protagonists have it pretty rough. I guess I'll go with Hayate, my avatar. As a bonus, I'll tell you who I wouldn't want to be, Makoto Ito from School Days.
< Was posting from school.
> I used to listen to Kpop non-stop long before I even cared for anime or manga. I don't know what happened but I guess this is a good opportunity to look back in my music library and reminisce for a bit.
v What was your life like before you got into anime and/or manga and how is it different?

Elimeno

^ that was a long time ago, hmmm it was G I Joe and Hotwheels filled I suppose lol
< was hard core into k-pop
> actually just started pondering about listening to K-pop, damn you D!
v ever had a RL anime moment?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AngelWings

^ Yup. It's particularly bad though when you're on a date and such happens.
< Is a mean post thief.
> Was also stopped by forum time limit thing...
V Something must be done to stop this evil! What do you do?

c2chaos

^ Bombard sysadmin's mailbox with complaints...? J/K. One from each person is enough.
< Is a little mad at Elimeno.
> I remembered how much I loved SES and Baby VOX. Also, the intro to Outside Castle by H.O.T is epic!!!
v If you were in an epic battle, what song would you want to have playing in the background?

Elimeno

^ That star Trek battle theme Jim carrey sings in the cable guy when he's fighting at Medievil times... by jim carrey of course.
< Is going to be in an epic battle.
> heh, what can I say Angel? great minds think alike ne?
v would you keep a unicorn as a pet?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Jerry

^  Probably not, as much as I like pets I honestly dont have the time or consistency to care for it properly... Personally I'd rather invest all that time and effort towards the girlfriend... if I had one. :P 

<  likes to flirt with AngelWings?

>  would probably flirt with AngelWings too if I knew her better.  -> Hi there AngelWings!

V  Can you believe there is only 2 weeks left til Day Zero [thursday night pre-reg pick up] ? I'll be working as a Rover of course, but I know I'll have fun. are you hyped up or what?  :D

amaya_JDB

^ Oh god! Pre-con paranoia is killing me mixed with Chem/Psych exams -.-
< One of the great people who is part of Fanime ^^ rofl
> Hanging with my friends playing Yu-Gi-Oh, getting pre and post exams anxiety away
v How are you doing with finals?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

c2chaos

^ Finals!? Sadly, I'm living life as a NEET. (T_T) However, it is nice not having too much stuff to worry about but still it's depressing when I think about where this boat I'm on is headed--and I'm without a paddle. I guess it's almost time to abandon ship.
< Plays YuGiOh.
> I've been neglecting my YuGioh decks for a while. I think I should let them out of their cases every now and then.
v What's something you hear a lot of hype about but don't quite get why?

Jerry

^  Twilight - i get its vampires & werewolves with a romeo & juliet kinda theme, but vampires and stuff was already cool back in the days of interview with the vampire, underworld, and stuff like that. I guess what i dont get is the girl tweenagers hype... then again im even hearing older women are into it too. to each is own i guess.

<  hasnt been playing Yugioh in a while

>  probably lost or forgot where i put my hundreds of not thousands of Yugioh cards.

V  Whats for lunch today? :D Nom nom nom.