Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

ELDEMONIO

^ L. First time I ever cried in a anime was his death.>_>
< Has a good taste in everything and should be considered lucky.
> I can't find my camera. Not good.>_>
v Favorite old school MTV show?

AuroraDreamer

^ Does Daria count?
< Lost his camera. Good Luck in finding it. Check your shoes... I lost my camera for a month and found it in my fancy cat shoes in the closet. =/ I might be weird....
> Owns some Mary Jane Cat Shoes.
V Weirdest cosplay idea for yourself?

rubymoonIII

^ Lupin III (and i did it too)
< loses things in her shoes
> i have this deep seated hatred fro Carlyl from twilight and i dont know why
V most unexpected Cosplay sucess?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AuroraDreamer

^ Misty from Pokemon. I believe the Togepi did all the work for me :) Yay for my amazing balance and a Togepi that wiggles and talks
< Dislikes Edward's adoptive dad XD
> needs a good idea for Misty at Fanime. My wig fails, my hair is semi orange/copper color, but my roots are showing... I can't get a bright orange wig in time :(
V Ever cosplayed as a character you disliked? If not who is a character you refuse to cosplay as?

c2chaos

^ Hayate the Combat Butler, my avatar. I am poor and unfortunate like him.
< Is feeling nostalgic.
> My wisdom tooth most likely has a cavity right in between the teeth. Sensodyne helps a great deal but it's a slow process. I really hope it doesn't come back during Fanime or I am going to be one grumpy Rover. I better pack some ibuprofen just in case.
V Do you believe in karma?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

ELDEMONIO

^ yes. Even i the person doesn't pay for their sins here on earth, they will live in a afterlife filled with emptyness and loneliness.Liek a hollow! :o
< Should brush more often.>.>
> My play is today and i'm somewhat nervouse,Mostly because I tried breaking into my old house and I didn't know anyone lived there and luckyly no one saw me opening the garage and checking if I had received a package in the mail yet.>.>
v ever brokek into a house before?>.>

*note I only did it because the pakage I was suppose to get is REALLY important and I forgot to change the mailling adress.*

Elimeno

^ actually yes, quite a bit.  I used to work for a realtor I actually had to quite often people would misplace keys or something of that nature; if you're ever stuck outside of your house you know who to call.
< Needs his package.
> is at his sisters 12 birthday party, in a paper chat room with her :D
v whats your weekend plans?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Band Review Job (requirement for Orch class..), Hangout, Party, Computer Time, Video Games, Community Service, etc...
< at his sister's party
> Can't wait for Fanime! I just learned the short piano part for Resistance by Muse
V Would you rather stay in the present, go back to the past or go to the future?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Jerry

^  Why not all of the above? nothing is impossible for Hiro Nakamura :D

<  just like everyone else is anticipating FanimeCon !

>  is trying my best to finish my Russel Cosplay and do it justice.

V  your promise to have tons of fun adventures at Fanime? Cross your heart? CROSS IT! XD
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

michiko nakano

^ i cross my heart... and hope to die.  If i don't have fun adventures, i might as well die because of all the time and effort and heartbreak and planning and money that i've put into this year's con

< costume update please?

> is playing with her dogs

v do you like dogs?

doriangray

^Actually I'm quite cynophobic.  While I've mostly gotten over it and I'm even able to be around my brother's dog or my friends' dog without cowering in a corner, I'll never really be a dog person.

<Needs to give me a potential cosplay schedule so I'll recognize her in the crowd in two weeks.

> I'm so tired from running tournaments today.... argh.

v What is your favorite fast food place and why?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

rubymoonIII

^Wendys... they have the most delicious burgers and thier fries dont suck

<Remembers him from Y-con

> Has the lousiest luck with men found out today that cute dan hibiki cosplayer is taken :'(
v Favorite con moment?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Second time I went to the Black and White Ball and the "Dollar Prank" from two years ago
< will have better luck in the future ^_^
> I'm still single and have been single my whole 18 years of my life xD
V What's your favorite animal/creature from an anime/manga/video game?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

rubymoonIII

^ I want to have a Marching Milde from Yoshis story for some reason when i see them i think of sugar cookies
< Has 2 wierd dogs
> is very kind <3 and hopes she will also have better luck
V What's your favorite animal/creature from an anime/manga/video game?(same question)
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Elimeno

^ Chocobo, because I want free transportation :P
< *will* have better luck
> is addicted to mass effect 2 right now
V latest thing you cant get enough of?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Brutal

^ I cant get enough of how epic Iron Man 2 was! <3
< You seem cool, I wanna get to know you!
> I love my xbox 360!
V What song can you heard 1billion times and love it every single time?

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

AngelWings

^ Another Night by The Real Mccoy - I have amazing times driving with this song blasting while I drive in the middle of the night.
< Loves the right system!!!
> Cheats on her 360 with other consoles....
V Song that always makes you feel sad?

Brutal

^ Kill Paradise - RCNK (*sniffle sniffle*)
< Is bad ass for playing xbox!
> Wants to work for Valve/Steam
V Favorite video game?

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

AngelWings

^ I don't really have an all time favorite, but I'm going through a retro love of Space Channel 5 for Dreamcast.
< Has ambitions that are nifty.
> Wonders why disney classics kill of fathers.
V Something that occured to you recently that puzzles you.

michiko nakano

^ Things on my economics and cultural anthropology finals study guides that my professor's never talked about in class, and aren't in my book.

< likes rave music!  I love that song!  (you're referring to the fast techno version right? chipmunk voice?)

> is now considering making a black and white ball dress, i have some material and a pattern that would work.  Buuuuut i might not have time, so i'll start with the top and then make a waist cincher and then the skirt.  If all else fails i'll crossdress, my friend has sexy men clothes.

v tomorrow is the ten day mark until fanime.  How does this make you feel?