Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Boba

^ I don't really know. Just about anything. I'm a girl. :c
< Is on forums a lot
> Almost never on forums
v I like the question before!! >.< What's a common misconception that people have about you?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

c2chaos

^ When people hear my name, they think I'm Chinese and/or a girl.
< Is rarely on the forums.
> I'm scared of my incompetency. I have a feeling that I'm going to fail at Fanime. It's a good thing my friend is bringing his camera, just in case I do. Then, I can have a good laugh about it later.
v What are you expecting to not happen to you at Fanime?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I'm expecting that I my Misty cosplay is not going to happen :(
< Don't think you will fail, when you think that way you tend to fail.
> Is thinking that I actually won't make friends at fanime as well... I'm too shy in person...
V Biggest worry right now?

Jerry

^ Having unnecessary drama pop up at Fanime. Regardless~ I want to have fun, I want events to be Epic, I want people to recognize me and my possibly awesome cosplay, I going to enjoy spending time with old, current and new friends. I want to have an entourage of fangirls and take lots of pictures. I want to be able to prove that Rovers will be able to handle massive concerts, lines at Reg and see all the awesomely cute Maids at the FaniMaid cafe be as successful as they've always been. Adventure is out there! Cross your hearts people.  :D

<  Aw Cmon AuroraDreamer its pretty easy to make friends! Just find the random guy with balloons on his backpack, that will probably be me sometime this weekend.

> will probably stand out too much, cause all my friends are wanting me to have a massive amount of balloons tied to me. :P

V  Whats this week, this weekend and week before fanime going to be like for you?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

AuroraDreamer

^ Boring =/ there isn't anything going on... Only thing is that I get to grab my last target giftcard tonight for being in a research study :)
< will definitely be bombarded with tons of people wanting pictures
> Doesn't want to go to Taekwondo today :(
V Favorite candy?

c2chaos

^ I'm trying not to think about candy right now...but...whoppers.
< Can literally kick ass?
> Not thinking works, I think, but it sometimes it doesn't help all that much to feign ignorance.
v Ever sucked the air out of a balloon and realized it wasn't helium from "the taste?"

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on May 18, 2010, 12:50:39 PM
^ Boring =/ there isn't anything going on... Only thing is that I get to grab my last target giftcard tonight for being in a research study :)
< will definitely be bombarded with tons of people wanting pictures
> Doesn't want to go to Taekwondo today :(
V Favorite candy?
^ Hmm, I'll just go with sweets and junk food in general and say Hello Panda. Don't generally eat much candy. :/
< Human guinea pig. And I figured it was a 50/50 shot at where Aurora came from, it was more to prove I actually read these things, Miss Diabolical Secret Plans Can't Eat Minty Freshy Freshness! :P ;)
> Oh snap, my lunch is over, gotta clock back in and get postjacked!
v Ever try to do something and thought you did a good job, then someone right after you does the same thing that just puts your efforts to shame? Discuss.

EDIT: My worst fears were realized. T_T
^ Never sucked air out of a balloon, I was not a normal child. :(
< Is not actually Chinese or a girl.

Eh, I'll leave the last two the same.
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Elimeno

^ yeah, happened a lot when I worked at Davis Ace, since the guys I worked with there were there a lot longer than I was.  I'd try to sell someone a barbecue and fail and one of the other two guys would casually walk up and sell it within half hour.
< had thier worst fears realized and got post j-zacked
> is finding reference pictures for fan art >.< and am I really on the boards that much? >.>
v same question, I like it :P Ever try to do something and thought you did a good job, then someone right after you does the same thing that just puts your efforts to shame?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

rubymoonIII

^ Yep happens alot with me
< has a goatee
> hopes to have a gaggle of fan boys and girls take my pic :3
vdo you have a check list the night before the con or do you just wing it?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I don't have a literal checklist but I do have to check my suitcase and contact everyone in my Anime Club and organize transportation for the day of Fanime....gonna be fun checking in and trying to keep order...
< is hoping for fan boyz/girlz and is prolly photogenic x3
> doesn't mind getting asked to take pictures but for some reason as a unique girl, I just don't like getting called "cute" people try to say otherwise but it's just my opinion...
V Don't you think it's sorta disturbing if people ask you for a hug when they haven't showered in a while?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

AuroraDreamer

^yea.... >.<
< Doesn't wish to be called "cute"
> I kind of want more candy to eat XD
V The thing you are most excited for about Fanime?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ The whole con itself...I'm excited for everything I'm gonna do over there xD
< wants candy and prolly has a sweet tooth (like me x3)
> Had a gummy stash of 15 bags (4 oz ea.) of gummy bears/worms/sour worms and was heartbroken when I found that I only had 2 bags left...I was so happy when I got them cause I was craving them for almost a month...
V Do you ever keep a stash of food/candy?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ I only have a stash after Halloween and it's gone before the 3rd day.
< "Kawaii~"
> Boy, I hope DarkMoonlitStar doesn't hate me for saying that.
v Have you ever intentionally pushed someone's buttons and had something terrible happen?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I have pushed someone's buttons before but the most I get out of it is getting the silent treatment or getting hit somehow..
< called me cute.....in japanese...
> No I don't hate you but I just don't like getting called cute period. It's most likely cause I don't think I'm cute...Idk it just sorta irks me to get called cute..but if I'm with strangers or adults I just smile and say thanks
V What makes you unique?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ The fact that I am willing to work for free, makes me unique or a really kind person--or a push-over. (T_T)
< Doesn't hate me, or at least I am being lead to think so...
> I vaguely recall a time when I was talking to this girl and then the next thing I knew, I was on the ground bawling...I don't remember what I said or did to put myself in that position. ???
v What picture do you have as your desktop background? Please, share it if it's not too explicit or personal.

rubymoonIII

^ Oh its a picture of a girl with a windows logo
< has a painging for thier avi
> I love Harajuku Lovers clothes and accesories
V What makes you unique?(same question)
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Elimeno

^ I don't hate anyone, at all.  appearently that doesnt happen much; as I see it it's far too much work/trouble to actively dislike someon
< likes Gwen Stefani? lol
> Drawing the new Pokemon black/white girl... more mature >.>
V Fanime is so close!! last minute scramble?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AuroraDreamer

^ Not really. I just need safety pins
< Wants to see some of your art :)
> Needs to play Soul Silver again XD
V Play any Pokemon game?

rubymoonIII

^ Ive played Yellow, Crystal, soul silver and pearl
< will play soul silver again
>for some reason my ipod is on a wierd Inu-yasha rampage and its on shuffle
V fave pokemon? (mines Espeon)
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AuroraDreamer

^ Seel
< Ipod has amazing taste in Music
> My zune was going through a phase like that as well XD Now it is playing all my roommate's music... O.o
V Weirdest song you like to listen to?