Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

AngelWings

^ I wouldn't say I'm very qualified to answer this ?, because I'm more of a manga nut. I will say that
Serial Experiments Lain doesn't seem to be recognizable to most fans anymore...
it's rare that I meet people who understand who the god of the internets is.
Then again I might just be meeting the wrong people. -_-
> Forced his body into rebellion of his napping accomodations.
< Had wiggy emergencies to deal w/ and ended up taking care of about three quarters of her accessory and wig difficulties. (<3 my roomie)
V Do you have any funny stories of last minute change of plans situations? (please share)

AuroraDreamer

^ Yea, my cousin from Colorado is now coming to Fanime! I was depressed about 2 different incidents today were my 2 friends flaked plans and called her all emo. We started joking about her coming to Fanime, and she looked up prices. She had money due her graduation next Tuesday and she can come :D
< loves her roomie
> Is helping my cousin figure out prices
V Same Question

Mi Feng

^ Not really most of my last minute stories aren't fun.
< Must be having fun with her cousin. ^^
> Is torn about seeing all of the masquerade or going to a panel.
V What cosplay are you the most excited to debut at Fanime? (if you don't cosplay what cosplays do you really want to see)

AngelWings

^ I'm excited about my cosplay, but I'm more excited about stalki- I mean finding a Franken Fran cosplayer and an Ulala to grab some photos of!
< Has a hard decision ahead. What panel?
> Fanime kinda makes me wish I could clone myself and then steal my clones memories before killing them after the con.
V Something you saw today that made you smile?

michiko nakano

^ my newly pierced ears sporting another pair of studs

< is pleasant!

> got my ears pierced today, now i have twin piercings on each ear.  i'll work my way up to the top of my ears throughout my life.

v got any piercings?

Elimeno

^ no piercings...yet. just a tattoo right below my neck
<Has the same ear piercing goal as my sister
>is staying the night at his moms to visit his little sister its wierd being home.
V ever watch the begining of an anime and realized the point of the story totally changed.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

heeroyuy135

^ Um...does Durarara!! count?
< Your website's not working
> Is getting everything ready for Fanime?
v How far are you prepared for Fanime?

AuroraDreamer

^ For the most part. My cousin is now coming so I have more to be excited for :)
< is preparing himself
> Seychelles dress still never came. UPS had a delay in Illinois making my dress not arrive on the estimated date :(
V Are you all ready for Fanime?

Elimeno

^not in the slightest and I'm terrified because of it
<has an ausm cousin appearently
> has a lot to worry about ranging from AA stuff to school registration.
V why are you still awake?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AuroraDreamer

^ I screwed up my sleeping schedule  :(
< Good luck with everything
> Is starting pack for fanime, because my cosplay was laying all over the floor and my roommate was annoyed.
V What are you planning to do before Fanime?

abcbadcat

^ Tomorrow: Yard sale and LOST finale party, Tuesday: Radio station party, Wednesday: Radio station party at a pub, Thursday: START OF FANIME (technically)

< Will be cosplaying

> Will NOT be cosplaying

V Has anime school supplies?

AngelWings

^ Maybe a random spiral notebook somewhere or two.
< Is going to have lots of energy drained before Fanime.
> May have found the Final Wiggy solution
V 1 Thing you want to bring home from Fanime?

Mi Feng

^ A notebook signed by Momoi.
< Has found a Final Wiggy
> Feels terrible and is sick
V How do you get over a cold quickly?

Elimeno

^lots of oj, lots of water/gatoraid, lots OS  soups, and lots of sleep.
<will get better before fanime
>fell asleep with contacts in and my eyes feel like the fires of mordor
v ever did something then immedietly regreted it?

abcbadcat

^ When I was younger and wanted some quick cash for something, I sold some REALLY good yugioh cards for way less than I should have got for them

< Wears contacts (get some Sauron contacts)

> Is currently having a yard sale, selling things on craigslist, and eating a ham/salami/swiss cheese sandwich

V What is your favorite SJ Downtown food establishment?

ELDEMONIO

^ i never really eat there but I guess those Taco stands are good.
< should give me a piece of that sandwich.>.>
> Well, my friend needs to take care of his drunk dad whos liver is failling and his mom is out of town so now i'm going to fanime alone. But I miht as well enjoy Fanime I guess.
v eating place you stay away from?

michiko nakano

^ jack in the box.  ew.

< going it alone this year

> i have a friend with liver damage.  dommage.

v do you speak any foreign languages?  besides spanish?

Elimeno

^took three years of Japanese in highschool but fell outta practice so no not really.
<hasn't fallen prey to jack n the cracks delicious tacos
>is making his trademark coloring books for AA
v same question

c2chaos

^ I can speak my own native language. Also, I learned French and Spanish in High School, but like Elimeno, I don't know them anymore.
< Taking advantage of recovering drunks.
> Whenever Elimeno says "AA" I automatically think Alcoholic Anonymous. hahaha. No offense, Elimeno.
v Do you drink alcohol?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

lycan510

^ I occasionally inbibe quantities of alcohol that may or may not kill a small animal >.>
< Took languages in high school, but then forgot them all. Same her bro. :/
> Is stocking up for the weekend, since he NO LONGER HAS TO LEAVE ON SATURDAY!!!!!
v Biggest plan for the weekend?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"