Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

monikamilani

^ A bunchhaaaaaaa epic games. Street Fighter is one, gears of war? Uhh, Left 4 dead isn't that epic...... Leauge of Legends? Guild of war, Call of Duty, ect. Yeah......... ;DD
< Likes Video Games, because she is an EPIC. GAMER.
> Watching a buncha new episodes that came out recently from anime's that are continuing ;DD
v What's your favorite Video Game?
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

cesspooloflight

^ It is hard to choose one, that is why i will choose two ;D As a casual gamer Rock Band, but as a hardcore gamer Persona 3.
< Glad to know of another epic girl gamer other than a few of my friends.
> bought some Palty Blue Black hair dye. First time dying my hair!  :D
v Would you rather get away with all your lies or tell when someone is lying?

AuroraDreamer

^ Tell when others are lying
< is going to dye their hair for the first time. Good Luck :D
> had water split all over her jeans. Her cousin is very clumsy... =/
V What are doing for the 4th?

r3za1264

^going to the beach :]
<spilt water on her jeans, hopefully you have a spare D:
>i think i just heard gun shots :O
Vif you had your own show, what would it be aboot?

monikamilani

... I pressed edit on accident and it didn't let me put nothing or leave the page 0.o.... Sorry  :-X
In the corner.
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori

doriangray

^ I think it would be a sitcom about working in a game shop.  Gamers walk in.  Hilarity ensues.
< Heard gunshots.  I hope that this isn't a regular occurance.
< Goofed. :)
> I was in a bad neighborhood two years ago.  Black and Whites were a regular sight, and I heard "Pop pop pop" often at night.  While passing by crack house apartment complex across the way from us on my way to work, I looked in the parking lot and saw a couch surrounded by glass.  I looked up at the second story, and there was a couch sized hole in once of the windows.  Glad to be out of there.
V Ever live in a hellhole?  What was that experience like?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

ice queen

^Yup, still do -.-;
<it's the 4th maybe it'll go away tomorrow.
>Glad this weekend is over, its been bad all around. I have a list of people I'd like to punch in the face for ruining my weekend.
Vhow was your holiday weekend?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

c2chaos

^ I spent almost a whole week in Los Angeles at Anime Expo. It was hectic, fun, anxious, frustrating, repetitive, exhilarating, disappointing, insightful, and everything else in between. Most of all, it was a great learning experience.
> Has a people-to-face-punch list.
< I feel so glad to be home and eating rice again! No more sandwiches for me...at least, not for a month.
V Did you get to play with fireworks?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

^  No, cuz I just like to watch. Apparently there were stray firework shells that landed in my backyard last night
<  Nickname of "Chiyo" by friends since my 1st year of college (graduated 2 years ago). "Otakuya" stuck with me since soph year of high school
>  Has an avatar and signature of one of my current favorite anime, Hayate no Gotoku [hopefully there's a new season coming out soon]
V  Have you seen TV in 3D (not movies in theater, but actual TV shows) yet?

doriangray

^ No.  I still don't have an HD TV even...
< Graduated two years ago.
> I just learned today that incumbants gain about two percentage points based upon local teams winning games.  I'm pretty aghast to think that some people blame government for performance of local athletes. O.o  /polisci nerd rant
V You have $2 in your pocket and need to eat.  What do you buy?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

monikamilani

^ Pshh, If I were screwed over that bad, I'd just buy 2 random food items that are filling enough from the dollar store =P
< Doesn't have an HD Tv
> I went to the Beach Boardwalk for a fishing session w/ the fam and my Dad's friend + his family and family friends =DD
v Something you can't live without? (Item, not a person this time =P)
In the corner.
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori

Alyxiane

^ A laptop with wi-fi. ... Speaking of which I need a new one 'cause the one I'm using at this moment can crash and burn (literally) any day now. >____>;;
< Last time I went to Beach Boardwalk was last year for a school's marching band review. owo;;
> In a Kpop mood the past hour...
V Kind of songs in your mp3?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

michiko nakano

^ Classical music.  Waltzes, to be specific.

< wants to listen to kpop

> is so deeply in ren faire mood that i'm losing the desire to use modern technology and have been spending time sewing by hand and reading chaucer

v what are you wearing?

doriangray

^ Anything you want m..... oh... conditioned response.  Sorry.  White polo, glasses, and slacks.  I hate jeans.
< Is going to hang out with friends later this week.
> I love my kitty.  She's so cute in her gray fur.
V To repeat a previous question... worst thing you've seen on the interwebs?
All love is elf love!

AuroraDreamer

^ Uhm some link that was passed around a site called epicmafia (I'm an addict of mafia card game)... It was old me doing lovely stuff to each with bizarre music playing. =/
< has a kitty :D
> is listening to the crickets in Monterey :)
V Same Question :)

Alyxiane

^ Anything that can classify as extremely creepy images/videos/audio especially at night. *Does not want pure nightmare fuel please.* X_X
< Hehe. Crickets.
> Playing Neopets again after so long provided nostalgia. But it doesn't help if the flash keeps slowing down my browser (especially when I'm exploring the lands) and among other things. x_x
V Your reaction to your first exposure to the internet?

monikamilani

^ It was a kinda WTF? reaction way. (it depends on what you meant by that =9 )
< Neopettssss, oh yeah. I used to love neopets =P
> Bought L4D2 @ gamestop just to play online, now I think it's kinda boring -__- Aghhh.
v Do you prefer pie or cake with whipped cream, or pie/cake with ice cream?
In the corner.
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori

Alyxiane

^ Ice cream all the way. :D
< It's more or less what you think when you first started using the internet. >w>;
> Really needs boyfriend's measurements so I could actually start on his cosplay. (By this week too 'cause he'll be gone for three weeks afterwards...)
V Ever done a commission?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Yep. I get commissioned for cakes from time to time.
< Needs to get those measurements, for they are important.
> Also needs boyfriend's measurements. But not now, I don't need to start on his cosplay for a while.
V Do you do couples cosplay?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

r3za1264

^ i would but i dont have someone to do it with >:[
<making cosplay for her boyfriend?
>needs to get back into things, been lazy lately
Vyou tripped and find 100 dollars what do you do!?