Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

doriangray

^ Nope.
< Is about my height.
> I have apparently stolen Michi's elvishness at rapier-point.  Arrrrr!  (Still the prettiest; go me!)
V What provacative and slightly inappropriate question shall I ask next?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

Jerry

^  No. I will not explain to the kiddies what proper "Man-scaping" is.  [Supposedly similar to Landscaping] :P

<  is trying to make Lady   Michi  jealous of their competitive elvish-ness. 

>  I didnt know you could compete over such a thing.

V  If elves have pointy ears... why arent other parts of their bodies pointy? :P
[hows that for provocative and slightly inappropriate? ]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ (I had to think really hard to make that inappropriate and provocative.) That's like saying, "Asians have pointy eyes, why aren't the rest of their bodies pointy?" But to answer the question: evolution takes baby steps, you get my point?
< Is a rising celebrity among nerds and geeks. I wouldn't be surprised if he were to make it on national TV.
> My chickies are growing so fast! They can do pretty much everything on their own now but they need to get used to being alone.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^
< Forgot a question XD Also has little chicks running around.
> Went and visited her friend at work and got her permit again. This time I will actually get time to take the driving test.
V Do you prefer 3D in movie theaters compared to regular 2D?

Alyxiane

^ Eh, kind of depends. For the sake of my eyes and preventing a possible headache, I think I prefer 2D instead. Plus, there's the case where I think not every single movie has to be 3D. The last time I actually saw a 3D movie was back when these were still commonly used. ;)
< Good luck on the driving test. :)
> I may or may not start learning to drive this year. I'm already 15 1/2 so I would like to get started as early as I can get.
V Do you have a song that you can listen and lift your spirits up no matter what?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Jerry

^  All american rejects' "Gives you hell" usually does it for me while I'm playing rockband.

<  is literally a kid driver - be safe while learning!

>  I actually dont remember when i started driving.

V  Pet peeve about drivers you see on the roads nowadays?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

monikamilani

^Haha I don't drive yet, but when I get a ride from someone I hate it when There's a random cop that is hiding and either it's obvious they're there, or You can't see them D: Scarehhhhh.
< Doesn't remember the start of his driving days =PP
> Kin- Youubi con anyone? My Bro. Already went in 2009 but both of us decided to go this year XD YEAH!
v What's your fave. style of food? Italian? Mexican? Chinese? Japanese? That's what I mean XD
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Alyxiane

^ Filipino. I'm going with my native tastes here. ;)
< Attending Kin-Yoobi.
> The possibility of me going myself is now on the unlikely side due to personal problems. :/
V As a child, what did you wanted to be when you grow up? How different was it compared to your current plans/occupation today?

AuroraDreamer

^ Uhm Either Chinese, Japanese, or Mexican. Heh, I guess Japanese, because my all time favorite foods to eat are Japanese.
< Trying to go. Don't know if I have a ride to Hayward :(

Oh the Ninja Alyxiane...
^ I wanted to be a super hero, that also was a Vet. I said no to the Vet, because I didn't think I could handle having to put animals to sleep or having them die on me. Now I plan to be a Super Hero and something to do with 3D animation or something like that. :D
< is also going to Kin Yoobi
> I am excited to go to the fair this Sunday :D
V What two fruits do you think taste amazing together or think would?

Alyxiane

^ Mango and guava? I haven't had guava in a long time though, so... at least among my choices would be mango. :P
< Going to the fair this Sunday.
> I may or may not plan to go into media arts and animation in the future. But I still feel like I'm too young to worry about those things... right? o_o;
V Been through the phase of "I really don't know what I'm going to do with my life" before?

monikamilani

^ HAHAHHAHAHA, yeap. =PPP
< Is filipino, like me... but I'm half =P
> I liyeks sammiches. =D
v Favorite Vegetable, and Fruit?
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

c2chaos

^ Cucumbers and Mangoes. I should eat them together!!!
< Has food on her mind.
> My sister went into a fit of rage from the moment she woke up and decided that she was going to hog the internet...I just wanted to tell her to stop acting like a child and more like a 18 year old, but then again, she is the baby of the family. :P
v What do you do when your siblings throw a fit? If you don't have siblings then...cousins?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ (Cousins. My sister is too old for it at age 19.) I just awkwardly stare at them. ... I'm not good with whiny kids. =___=;
< Apparently, I'm reminded how even "older" people can act far younger than their biological age in the worst way.
> I've actually been sporting a sort of ahoge the past couple weeks or so. That lock doesn't want to be on either side of my hair no matter what I try. :D
V Worst bed hair you had? Best?

c2chaos

^ I woke up with a Sasuke kind of hair style at one time but I'd lose it to the shower and I can only get it as bed-head.
< Should take pics of her ahoge and post them!
> I've been taking a digital walk down memory lane, looking for all the websites that I used to visit when I was in high school and I'm not surprised that they aren't there anymore. My Neopets are dying still and I have 300+ messages in my message box.
v What have you been reminiscing of lately?

AuroraDreamer

^ All the time I wasted worrying about things.  :-\
< had a neopets account.
> I got banned on Neopets. It was depressing at the time.
V Ever got banned from a website?

c2chaos

^ Not yet and hopefully never.
< Cheated on Neopets???
> I quit Neopets, I should put my pets up for adoption...but it's so hard to let go of them...I named them all cool too! D:
V Ever played a free online game and decided to pay to get the perks?

AuroraDreamer

^ thought about it, but never had. Unless buying the toys from neopets count.
< Keeps reminding me of neopets XD
> I actually didn't cheat, well I guess I sort of did. I got banned, because I saw in there art arena thing people taking their image of pets and copy and pasting stuff on their pets image. I did that with mine... I didn't know that was against the rules and I was banned. I was really stupid. XD
V If you could meet any fictional character in real life, who would you want to meet?

Alyxiane

^ I'm sure it's safe to say since it's on my mind as of recent. Any of the Hetalia people will do. :P
< Got banned from Neopets.
> Speaking of, I have my original account for about 9 years now. ... Too bad I can't remember the password for it and the email I used for the account was long deleted. =___= At least I still had my second account but both neopets are dying. And then, bf and I decided on a joint account a few weeks ago since he used to play Neopets as well when he was younger. XD
V Do you have an online account that you share with another person/other people?

AuroraDreamer

^ Not anymore, I used to have a gaia mule with a friend.
< recently was on Neopets?
> I had frozen yogurt today with family friends. It was fun
V Favorite topping to your ice cream/frozen yogurt?

Alyxiane

^ All depends on what flavor is the ice cream/frozen yogurt. Sometimes it's real fruit. Sometimes it's caramel. x3
< Yes, I was on Neopets recently.
> I want a frozen treat now.
V Favorite treat on a hot day?