Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Barnes

^ A cherry Iccee please.  :)

< Is on Neopets...

>...my sister is too.

v What is the furthest distance you have ever traveled, in terms of being in the United States?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Alyxiane

^ The furthest in the United States would have to be the East Coast in the 3rd grade. Part of it was because my childhood friend lives in Virginia after moving from the Bay Area and my family's still keeping in contact with his...
< Has a sister on Neopets.
> Experiencing some back pain. x_x Time to fix my posture. :P
V Realizing that it's August?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

cesspooloflight

^ Just did... only 15 more days until summer is over. :'(
< Has back pain. Hope you feel better!
> Parents made me get a haircut because they thought my hair was too long and monday is my Senior Portrait.
V Do you feel like you wasted your summer?

Aru Sakayama

^ Not really. In fact, I'm trying my best to make this summer worthwhile before I head off to college!
< My hair looks like a mushroom according to my brother whenever it get real long.
> I need to get my wisdom teeth removed soon...this is the first time I'm going to have surgery, so I have no idea what it'll be like.
V Would you rather binge on anime or watch in moderation?
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

Alyxiane

^ Moderation is best for me on anything. :D
< Plans to get wisdom teeth removed.
> I feel like I want nothing to do with my bf anymore. Too many fights. Too many tears.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I want the last couple weeks of summer to be fulfilling so I can really start fresh for the new school year. I'm strong enough to move on without him. ... I just hope he'll be the same
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
:'(
V What's a situation you never thought you'd be in?

Jerry

^  having my both parents pass away on me before I turned 25... being a home owner and "responsible" adult juggling roommates, mortgage, drama, and thoughts of "how the heck am i suppose to start a family, if i dont have a girlfriend" :P

<  ive said it before and ill say it again -  TRUE FRIENDS are suppose to compliment [make your life better]  and NOT complicate your life with drama, bad times or any bad times or any type abuse [verbal, mental or otherwise ]

>  I really do hope you feel better Alyxiane, you deserve WAY better friends...

V  are you starting to experience "end of the summer blues/depression" as well?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Alyxiane

^ More or less like, "wasting the summer with bf when I could've done something more" feeling. :/
< Sorry to hear about your parents. :( The idea of you starting a family does sound sweet. (Hopefully we'll be seeing little ones after some years. XD)
> Now at the point of having bf expecting me to answer within a second or two and being pissed off if I don't. (He doesn't even want to apologize for his actions now after what I "did.") I've had it with him and I've been ignoring his phone calls the past 10 minutes or so...
V What's your way of coping with stress/drama?

AuroraDreamer

^ I listen to music. I talk with my family, like my mum and cousins. They are like my friends to me. Sometimes my friends though somehow when I talk to them it ends up being about their problems =/
< It's hard right now. Eventually everything will be better though. I wish you all the best!
> I am realizing, how horribly cheesy that sounded and over said that is... I truly mean it though. Feel better soon :)
V What anime would you put yourself into if you could?

Alyxiane

^ Ok, that's it. I'll be mobbed at this rate but I'll have to say Hetalia. *bricked* Mostly 'cause I just want a canon Philippines-tan finally. D:
< Thank you. :) I just wished it were that easy to ignore him completely during school. We're both in guard so tension shall be present. x_X
> Feeling like I want to change my appearance a bit for the new school year. Nothing too drastic just something to symbolize my fresh start. (And I have my hair similar to the girl in your avi right now, AuroraDreamer. XD)
V Ever feel "empowered" when you have a new look?

Jerry

^ this usually happens with Cosplay [ mostly because of the wild success of my Russell cosplay ] other than that im the token asian that blends into the crowd like a ninja

<  technically its  "normal" to go thru a massive "overhaul" change after a catastrophic fail of a relationship--- just do something so different you will feel like a new and better person.

>  i really havent had my ugly duckling  turning into beautiful swan moment.

V   ever wish you could go from  "okay looking"  to fantastically gorgeous in a make-over or thanks to a fairy godmother or something like that? 

Alyxiane

^ I would say yes, but then I'd think how I'm capable of doing it myself. (Though I don't mind a free brand new wardrobe if the makeover includes that. XD)
< Who says you're an ugly duckling? ;) (Maybe awkward to hear from a minor. :P)
> I have my hair down once again 'cause I felt a little nauseous from having it up. Maybe it's the hair tie... o_O
V On average, how many browser windows/tabs do you have open at the same time?

AuroraDreamer

^ Depends on what I am doing. Right now one, but I am about to go pack. Usually I have 3.
< That happens with me as well. I'm not the only one XD
> Once my papa died, I decided to cut my hair into my avatar's style (Other then the cosplay). When I got really heart broken, I dyed my hair burgundy. I have changed my hair on happier occasions as well though.
V What is the silliest thing you ever did just to make yourself happy?

NerdyBirdAsh

^Going for a hike at Rancho San Antonio!!
< Has the same average amount of tabs as me! And also changes her hair depending on the emotion!
> Feels bad for neglecting the forums for the past few weeks. :c I've been super busy with school and spending time with my bf (1 month! Woo!) and working and working out and all that stuff. This is finals week though, so I should be back soooon. :3
V What keeps you away from the board?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Aru Sakayama

^ Sheer inactivity. I'd be on here more if there was much more going on here. Other than that, shmups forum and Crunchyroll forums are taking up most of my time because of the activity there (updates every few minutes).
< School doesn't start for me until a few weeks from now. I'm starting to be more active outside of the house and am starting to discover these newfound social skills that I've developed over the last year. (I have social skills of approximately a 9th grader, if anyone cares)
> I'm gonna start college in about a few weeks! BRING IT ON, COLLEGE. YOU'RE NEXT, REAL WORLD. I'M COMING FOR YOU.
V When's the last time you've been so overly optimistic (or hyper), you take slaps in the face with a grain of salt? (example: (slap!) Thanks! That gets a 6!)

Jerry

^  thats a good question, i would want to say i was silly hyper [maybe really tipsy too] at my last massive birthday party where instead of getting smacked in the face i was swatted by a foam bat for my "birfday spanks"  [dont ask dont tell...] there's probably black mail photos of how bruised and purple my bottom was.
so lets never speak or think of it ever again.  :P

<   the real world is worse than a smack in the face. its more like the sucker punch to the wallet [always being broke.

>   is doing the work thing [mostly sorta] so that i have some monies for the life.

V   whats the one [specific] thing that you wish you didnt have to pay for?

cesspooloflight

^ Groceries. I went to Safeway by myself for the first time and trouble resisting not to buy just about everything.
< at least you have a job. i have been reduced to buying gas station food for lunch at least three days a week. Also, the only way i can buy a game is by doing the whole 7 days return on used games.
> got only 7ish hours of sleep due to playing P3P until 2 in the morning.
V What was the last good thing you were addicted to?

Alyxiane

^ Would the internet in general count? (And I'm still addicted.) :P
< Played P3P 'til 2 in the morning.
> And just when I had hope of settling things with bf in a calm, lighthearted matter. One tiny mistake due to my nature and he becomes offended and saying he hates me. ... Again. (At least I realized now that he doesn't laugh off little mishaps like I do.) *facepalm*
V Are you the type who laugh/brushes off things that goes wrong since it's not much of a big deal anyway?

Aru Sakayama

^ Unfortunately not. Back then, I used to be the type that freaks out and has episodes from even the SLIGHTEST mistake in something. Even now, I try my hardest not to make mistakes and make situations worse, even if the consequences are, to others, not too dire. (Example: I burst out in excitement when I play arcade games. Few minutes later, I start apologizing to all of my friends around me for my slight obnoxiousness.)
< Me no has PSP.
> So apparently I play Para Para Paradise the wrong way. Either that, or freestyle mode is BOATLOADS of fun, being even more fun when you try to do Para Para with that mode and end up doing stupid stuff to hit the markers instead.  ;D
V How absorbed do you get in your music when you listen to it?

Barnes

^ I can barely concentrate on answering your question, lol *is listening to Climb Up and Get The Last Chance*

< Plays PPP

> Wants to play "Pump It Up." But I'd have to move my PS2 downstairs.

v Are you good at reading a treasure map? (Like in "The Goonies")
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Alyxiane

^ I'm not even sure if I'm good reading even a regular map. .____.;
< Plays Pump It Up.
> I much prefer Dance Dance Revolution due to Damn You Muscle Memory and much less likelihood of feeling like an idiot if I fail from what looks like the simplest of steps. I only have the original Playstation to play it on and it's missing around the house right now...
V Oldest game console you have (if you have one)?