Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ Return to Innocence by Enigma. I feel a bit reminiscent.
< My "wife." XD
> My friend is getting his cruddy comic re-illustrated, and I'm helping by adding more gags and characters. Like a fat crime boss who sends out an assassins to kill the main character but he's not really a boss since he has no minions and since he has no minions, he has no assassins. So he plays the parts as his own minions as well as a boss
V What is your friend doing?.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

nf33

^ Probably Sleeping
< Helping with a "cruddy" comic
> I like to travel as well as drive and I Think its time to Plan a road trip this time up north
V What is something you want to do soon?

c2chaos

^ Hopefully, your mom! J/k. Anyway, I want to take a road trip back to Minnesota and see my relatives and a few friends there. The snow there was gorgeous, too.
< Not on the Rovers forums yet.
> My friend calls the snow in Minnesota, Korean Snow, because it looks like the kind of snow you'd see in a romantic winter k-drama. She's such a hopeless-romantic. Meanwhile, I kept thinking about Kanon, the anime, and how cool it'd be if I were to have various encounter like that. Uguu~
V What are you thinking about?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I was thinking that I was almost out of rice and wishing I could have more. =/
< Is planning on going back to Minnesota with it's Korean Snow.
> Now I feel like visiting Michigan during Winter break. I want to see snow.
V What state would you like to visit? (Other then CA please XD)

nf33

^ wisonsin which ill be in for thanksgiving
< wants to go to michigan during winter break
> will have first class of pt on sat for multiple injurs and hope it helps.
V what do you think about the state of the world?

Jerry

^ not very good. _insert mini rant_
"back in my day..." kids respected their parents, and participated in more fun, light hearted activities meant to be social and not requiring any negative influences or what would be considering "taboo" activies.... nowadays, kids in middle school are bad things that high school kids would do.... high school kids party just a crazy as college kids would.. and college kids are crazy youtube videos because the internet tells us is OK. and then they end up as videos on Tosh.0 .... blah blah blah     (continued rant about the world going down the crapper)

< going to Wisconsin
> wants more $$$ for the upcoming shopping holidays.

V  last time someone random got into your "personal bubble" ~ and you were okay with it...
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ Last weekend, after the Rovers' dinner at D&B. Waffles has pics to prove it.
< Saving up for the holidays.
> I am also, saving up for the holidays, and it doesn't look like that's going to happen. :(
V I like getting my personal space invaded sometimes, how about you?

ELDEMONIO

^Only if there's hugging invloved  ;D
< Spends too much money.Shame on you!>:(
> I'm always loaded with money so I'm not worried.But I do hate spending it.
V Most expensive gift you plan on giving away?

Alyxiane

^ Going with this question metaphorically, my most expensive gift I plan to give away is romantic love.
< Hates spending money.
> Hates how I tend to look at my flaws and be depressed from them. This is exactly what happens when I'm bored. OTL
V What happens when you're bored?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ Anything. Sometimes, it's not me doing anything but, rather, anything happens to me. (>_<)
< A romanticist.
> heheh. I'm not much of a big spender. :P It's just that I use my money to help around the house like food, gas, insurance, house, and such. I have a big family and we have 4 cars so it actually adds up pretty fast. Also, I have a few of my own debts I would really like to clear ASAP :(
v What do you want to have done-and-dealt with?

AuroraDreamer

^ Life
<Doesn't spend moneys
> I am very depressed... My cki club is way too unorganized and I am quiting now :(
V Tell me a happy story :)

c2chaos

^ There was a boy from a flower shop and a girl from a wealthy family. They fell in love and the boy said, "I give my heart to you." One day, the girl moved far away but the boy never forgot his first love and the girl never forgot his name. The boy and the girl grew up but never grew apart. They boy would always send flowers and the girl would always send photos and write, "I miss you.". Whenever the girl thought of the boy, her chest would hurt. Whenever the boy thought of girl, he would smile happily. One day, the girl became sick and ended up in the hospital. the boy wanted to see her but he didn't know how to get there. The girl wanted to see the boy again but no one could find him. The boy ran to see his first love. The girl, scared, ran too, to look for the boy she knew. The girl chest began to hurt and closed her eyes for a very long time. The boy kept running and smiling but he didn't see it, the car. The girl woke up and she saw it, a bouquet of flowers. She saw a letter too. The girl read the letter. "I give my heart to you." signed by the boy. The girl thought of the boy and cried but her chest didn't hurt anymore.
< That's so unfortunate. :(
> I should sleep now. I have to get up in a few hours. *sigh* It's going to be a very long day. (-_-)
V Have you had long days lately?

Alyxiane

^ Weekends where I'm thinking and feeling depressed.
< Made a bittersweet story. Making me think of the LGMH site. ...
> Feeling so down today. Hating life as it is. I want to run away. And yet I'll be all fine and dandy by tomorrow or whatever so it's all useless for me being sad.
V Having a better day than me?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ I rounded up piggies and saw a lot of blood! It was really fun playing cowboy and seeing a lot of relatives
< Needs better weekends?
> I'm practically living for the weekends now, I have to make the best of it.
V What do you live for?

nf33

^ To get done with school so I can do what I want (I do want to do a LOT of traveling)
< Likes the blood of dead piggies  ;)
> I'm amazed at how fast the quarter is ending
v What was something positive that has happened to you in the last three days?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I finally beat all 3 stories + the Final Episode on Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep! Turns out I have over 60 something hours total into that game...(still continuing) and things made a whole lot more sense for the series.
< quarter's ending soon (I go by semesters so I still got a month to go)
> Is frustrated by the Peralta College System and College Board....makes me think "THAT'S F*CKING BS!!!" a lot of times when it comes to Admissions and Records, Counseling, along with their Financial Aid department...wait I almost listed all the important aspects of college...oh my no wonder I just say thanks and pretend to smile like I actually got helped...
V What's your favorite card game to play?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ In TCG it would be YuGiOh. If it's with playing cards, it's a card game similar to Tong-Its or Tonk. I don't know what Americans would call it but we call it "Pai-Selee."
< Frustrated at her school. I'm quite familiar with that. (-_-)
> It's been a really fun weekend! Rounded up some piggies, used them for a big BBQ party, hung out with my cousins and some friends and played some Black Ops, finally.
V What did you finally get done?

nf33

^ My C++ program that I had been putting off
< Like to round up piggies kill them and then have a nice BBQ (steak is better then pork  ;D)
> Getting my reading done for English
V what is something you SHOULD be doing right now that you aren't

Runewitt

^i should be cleaning my room
< is/was studying for an english class
>hope my foot will be back to normal long before fanime
Vwhat are your plans for the con?
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

nf33

^ unknown as of now
< has an injured foot
> Is looking forward to Thanksgiving break.
V what are you looking forward to? (up to two and one half months from now aka 2.5 months)