Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Alyxiane

^ Realistically, a slice-of-life kind of anime. Just a nice, kind of boring but very fun place to live in. .__.
< What exactly is PS? XD
> Felt crappy overall last week. With failing grades and finals coming up it ain't pretty for me and is likely going to have a breakdown.
V What's stressing you out lately?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Jerry

^ typical money (or lack of money woes) --- and for the bazillionth time, i blame the lame economy...

<  Gambate ne! (as in please do your best!)

> would not want to see another girl breaking down and bawling tears a plenty... not a pretty sight...  :-[

V  any plans for your holiday/xmas  break ?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ Not really, just the usual X-mas party here at home.
< Has a business degree.
> Looks like things at my workplace are slowing down quite a bit. Now I have a chance to get my shopping list done. I am very relieved, at least for this week.
V Have you ever had a Secret Santa? if yes, what did you get?

@Alyxiane: PS is PhotoShop,

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ Every year I have one with friends. Last year was.... uhm I feel bad... I can't remember what my gift was >.< I gave though my friend manga.
< is relieved at the moment.
> has a small cut on my finger that is bleeding quite a bit for something small.
V What is your favorite planet?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Jupiter. :D AND PLUTO. PLUTO WILL ALWAYS BE A PLANET IN MY HEART. :c <3
< Gave manga as gifts last year!
>Is giving a lot of stuff for Christmas this year. I bought my bf a new laptop, and I'm trying to get him a ps3 too... I've also been away from the forums for far too long. Life takes up too much of my time nowadays...
V What's your favourite part of the holiday season? :3
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

c2chaos

^ The FOOD! Oh, yes. The FOOD!
< Has a life. Congrats! \(^o^)/
> My friend was asking for song suggestions for a cd he's making, and I suggested "Girl Power" music and I've been throwing titles and artist names left and right. XD
V What's an empowering song to you?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ for some reason I'm thinking Final Fantasy songs though I actually have quite a few...so what's in my head right now is "1000 Words" from FFX-2 and "Those who fight" from FFVII
< has been giving song suggestions to his friend
> I'm thinking of doing anime commissions (drawing of course) after finals are over but I'm a bit worried no one would be interested.
V What would be something that's worth dying for in your opinion?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Jerry

^ probably not more 'something' but I would risk death to save someone (or a group of someones) cuz its the cool thing do to.  8)

<  wants to do commisions if people over the break would be interested.

>  wishes i could get a 'winter break' from work so i can get my gamer nerd on.

V   when or what video games were you SO hooked on, you ended up playing it all during your winter break?

DentyneIce408

^ Back in Highschool I got into a game called Xenogears. Couldn't stop playing it. I still own it too, and thought of playing it again later this month.

< Wishes he had winter break.

> Decided to not purchase anything manga/anime or go to FanimeCon anymore. I scrapped the idea a few months back and decided to concentrate on saving up to buy a new house.

v How are you feeling today?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

AuroraDreamer

^ Sleepy....
< Good Luck for your house funds :)
> I keep falling asleep on my couch. Break is boring but comfortable.
V What do you enjoy about the holiday season?

unicorn

^ I enjoy the fact that I have no school >3
< I wish I was on break already like you ;__; rrghh...
> Should really be doing her homework.
V Are you good at Algebra?

c2chaos

^ Somewhat. Math was never my forte, I can barely even count nowadays, just ask Jerry.
< Waiting for winter break.
> I reserved an item from a store in Japan about two months ago and now, I'm really worried that I might not get it because I don't have enough money in my account to make the transaction. :(
V Are you worried about something?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Sure I'm worried about my Calculus final and maybe a bit worried about my Chemistry final that's happening about 14 hours from now. Then I'd have too worry about secret santa presents and if anyone would buy/request any commissions from me.
< Worried about not having enough money to make a transaction
> I'm tired of studying/making cheat sheets; it's about time I get to have some time to myself or for myself to have fun or relax every once in a while xP
V What do you do in order to relax?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Jerry

^  i veg out (no i dont sit there ant eat vegetables...) its the 'usual' combination of internet, tv, and gaming on my nintendo DS (currently playing the Fire Emblem series right now...)

<  makes alot of cheat sheets for her classes.

>  wishes i had a 'cheat sheet' to make life easy :P

V  Whats your favorite day of the week and why?

c2chaos

^ Sunday. it's the one day that I can seriously sleep in and sit around in my yellow pants all day.
< Probably hasn't had much time to "veg out."
> I feel quite relieved now. I've got money in my bank and I'm expecting some packages this week. (^_^)
V Ever heard of "Festivus?"

AuroraDreamer

^ Yea, my high school teacher always had a "festivus" pole during the holiday season and talked about it with my other FACIT teachers...
< has money in his account.
> I cashed my final check for this year (atleast to my knowledge) and now I am talking my mom out to dinner :)
V What have you done recently for someone else?

c2chaos

^ I drove 50 miles in the middle of the night just to return a friend her booster seat and give her some peanut butter.
< Is a good daughter.
> I'm thinking up New Year resolutions and so far it's come to: Limit beef and soda intake. Make better sleeping habits. Make better financial decisions. Make my one dream real.
V What are your New Year resolutions?

Barnes

^ Get rich and get laid  :D
< That's a good friend
> Has some cash to spare
v Has anyone snapped or barked at you recently after asking a simple question?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

AuroraDreamer

^ My mom many times XD
< has some cash
> I just woke up.
V What is your favorite time of the day?

Jerry

^ 5pm also known as 'closing time' no more work.

<  slept in until the late afternoon

>  is jealous of super lazy days and ppl who have winter break

V  when was the last time you hibernated? [sleep for more than 24+ hours straight]