v Allergy season for you?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Nope!
< Needs some meds for allergies!
>It was a pastrami with sauerkraut.
V Do you like sauerkraut?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

jimsha

^ I do, although I've only ever really had it at Thanksgiving. I've also eaten it straight out of the jar.
< Enjoys spicy spiceness.
> Not a huge fan of the spicy, unfortunately.
v Do you like any foods that other people might find strange?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

NerdyBirdAsh

^ I work as a barista and I love to make soy foam and dribble caramel on it before eating it. My coworkers find it extremely weird. xD The closest thing I can get to an accurate description would be it's like hot ice cream. xD
<Wouldn't be able to eat the chicken soup I made. Hot enough to make you cry...My sister dropped the pepper box in there, haha.
>Can't find her pants! D: I have to go to class and my jeans have disappeared on me...
V What have you lost lately?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

jimsha

^ My mind. Oh, lately. Umm, money. Bought a new camera and a bunch of stuff on Yahoo!Japan Auctions. Also had to get work done on my car unexpectedly. T_T
< Is nekkid? Grab a bedsheet and wrap yourself in it; call it a sari. ^_^b
> I'd just cut class! xD
v What's the least amount of clothing you've worn in public?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

r3za1264

^ My mind. Oh, lately. Umm, money. Bought a new camera and a bunch of stuff on Yahoo!Japan Auctions. Also had to get work done on my car unexpectedly. T_T
< Is nekkid? Grab a bedsheet and wrap yourself in it; call it a sari. ^_^b
> I'd just cut class! xD
v What's the least amount of clothing you've worn in public?

^ ive been streaking! :P
<Ish a rebel!
>i just got done with signing up with san jose state mother lover~!
V have you ever cut class?

c2chaos

^ Yes, but only on the ones I didn't like.
< Will be attending SJSU soon.
> I'm having so much fun with my phone, it should be illegal. XD
v Have you ever done anything illegal?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

^ You mean besides speeding, drinking while at uni, and watching fansubs? Yes. ;)
< Is getting his money's worth out of his new phone.
> Also got a new toy a couple of days ago: new point and shoot. Need to play with it to see if I can get decent indoor shots without flash (too many pictures of cosplayers with redeye :< ).
v What kind of camera do you have?

Elimeno

^ I use my phone, Droid X :D
< is ready to take a plethora of pictures... PICTURES FOR DAYS!
> took a too long break from the forums
v what are you wearing? ^_-
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Alyxiane

^ T-shirt and jeans. :P
< Has a droid x.
> I wanna new phone. ... Touch screen plz. :P
V What kind of phone do you have?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I have an LG Dare.
< wants a new phone with a touch screen
> It's my birthday today but I celebrated it in a sense when I got home all tired from my Chemistry Class at 9:30pm. Ate pancit and had ice cream cake <3 x3 I can't wait til I finish my Celty helmet! And make a scythe! Also be part of CodeVII (a FFVII cosplay group)!
V Had any special days lately?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Elimeno

^My birthday passed on the 5th that kinda counts right?
< HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!!! and mmmmmm poncit...*drool*
> is on the BART on his way to school... Commuting sucks
V what has recently made your day?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

jimsha

^ hmmm, nothing really squeetastic but managed to make some money selling a few figures ^_^b
< Happy Belated Birthday! (also to DarkMoonlitStar)
> sib's birthday was also last week; guess lots of parents don't go to fanime and find other ways to recreate? xD
v same question

c2chaos

^ Considering that is is already past midnight and the day has just started...a cheap kill on League of Legends. Just jumped out of the bushes and tossed a knife at one of the enemies running away. XD
< Sold some figures. What do you have in stock? I might be interested in something. :D
> My week has been quite a downer. I got sick on Sunday and had to miss work on Monday. Then on Tuesday I left work early because of diarrhea, and now I am constipated. D:
v Is there a celebrity you'd like to hang out with for a day?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ That's sorta hard but I guess I'd want to hang out with BoA Kwon. I'd ask her to teach me how to dance like her haha
< has been pretty ill this week (I hope you get better!)
> I'm almost done with my Celty helmet and I posted a bunch of cosplay pics on my dA account. Other than that I have midterms to look forward to for the next 3 weeks. (Is super excited for Dissidia 012)
V Is there anyone from FanimeForums that you'd like to hang out with?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Elimeno

^ all of them : p
<is going to play Tifa in Dissidia?
> class was canceled so now I have to figure out what to do on a rainy day in SF
V love or hate the rain?

Barnes

^ Love the rain
< Is in San Francisco  :)
> Hates the wind
v What is your favorite movie from before the year 2000?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Alyxiane

^ Mulan. (The only pre-2000 movie I could think of.) >w>;
< Hates the wind.
> Hates the rain AND the wind. What's interesting is that my school today decided to give the announcement of a tornado warning being in effect. It dropped after 15 minutes.
V How are you dealing with the recent weather?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

heeroyuy135

^ I'm fine. Had to clear out the gutters in the rain through, fun times.
< I don't hate the wind as much as I hate pouring rain.
> Is watching March Madness
V Do you watch March Madness?

LadyGlitterbow

^ Is that part of basketball? I was at applebee's a few days ago and one of my friend's mentioned it. Also...no since I don't know what it is! :P
< I must disagree on you with wind vs rain. Wind is TEN times worse! (in my opinion!)
> I cannot find the down arrow key on my computer ANYWHERE!
(points down) What computer button do you think is the most useless on your keyboard?