Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Alyxiane

^I'm just worrying about final projects and exams due pretty soon. My school actually ends the very week before Fanime right at Day 0. If anything, I'd be excited to start off my summer after cruel hardships of this month. XD
< Has raised a kitty litter from birth. (I have a weakness for cats. XP)
> I'm pretty much cutting my cosplay numbers in half for Fanime unless Rinoa's duster jacket and armwarmers miraculously appear at Dealer's. @__@
V Any last minute changes regarding to Fanime?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

jimsha

Quote from: Alyxiane on May 08, 2011, 05:59:16 PM
^I'm just worrying about final projects and exams due pretty soon. My school actually ends the very week before Fanime right at Day 0. If anything, I'd be excited to start off my summer after cruel hardships of this month. XD
< Has raised a kitty litter from birth. (I have a weakness for cats. XP)
> I'm pretty much cutting my cosplay numbers in half for Fanime unless Rinoa's duster jacket and armwarmers miraculously appear at Dealer's. @__@
V Any last minute changes regarding to Fanime?
^ Things are constantly in flux with me. Still ironing out details about actually going. :/
< Has to give up some cosplays for Fanime and has classes to Day 0. Can't remember, are you in college?
> Not in college, in the real world. Stay in college, kids.
v Ever try so hard to get out of some place only to wish you were back there afterwards?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

lycan510

^ Every time I go on a trip out of California. It's like it wants me here... and I want to be here too.
< Isnt in college.
> Isn't in college either, technically. I'm in Film School.
v If you had a chance to be in a commercial for FanimeCon 2012, would you do it?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Alyxiane

^ Err, I'd rather not take my chances of anyone outside my nerd circle (ie. future bosses and coworkers) happening to stumble upon it. o_o;
< In film school.
> I'm not in college yet. XD Still in high school.
V What's your current highest level of education?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

otakuya

^ Bachelor's degree in Hospitality, Recreation and Tourism Management
< If I remember right, you're suffering from junioritis (btw, you can always talk to me any time you start to feel depressed and down again)
> I can't wait for Fanime, even though I don't have a plan of what to do at the con itself.
V What can make or break your Fanime experience?

lycan510

^ high school drama bullcrap. It happens every year, and I just walk away. -__-;;;
< Should take a look at some of the major events at the con, like Masquerade, Black and White Ball, Rave, and the FaniMaid Cafe!
> This year is my 5th anniversary at Fanime!
v Any suggestions on how to celebrate 5 years? :D

N.E.R.V.agent220

^ Amici's east coast pizzeria :D
<  Is trying to figure out which building in San Francisco to bombard.
> My theme for this year's Fanime is Gundam.
v Other than McDonald's >:( What is your favorite eating place to go to at Fanime?

otakuya

^ Cafe Primavera at the Tech Museum cuz I used to work there for about 3 years and the chefs still know me and my special sandwich (roast beef, turkey, ham, salame, pepperoni, bacon, 2 slices of cheese, mayo, olive aioli, on sourdough). Other than that, Pizza My Heart or Safeway.
< Apparently has food on his mind. I love Amici's, but they're kinda expensive. My alternative is Pizza Chicago on San Fernando St., San Carlos Pizza on the other side of SJSU, or good ol' Pizza My Heart.
> Now got me thinking food. It's gonna be my 11th Fanime in a row, too!
V What would you at Fanime if you run out of money?

c2chaos

^ Continue enjoying Fanime without money, like I did last year. XD
< A Fanime  Veteran.
> This will be my second year, I am not ready this! XD
v What is your favorite food?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

^ Love, love, love, love pizza. Except for that one week when I had pizza for 6 days straight (and twice on Saturday).
< Has more Fanime experience under his belt than I do!
> Will be going to Fanime! xD At least I hope so, just sent my room deposit. ^^;
v Will we hang out at Fanime this year (Y/Y)? lol
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

L0Lpants

^Depends. I'm black suiting-up w/ a fedora this year. Say hi & i'll give you my time. Or hold ur peace. Either one, ur call
< Huzzah for you, dude. *High five*
> wants to know how to post a jpg on here but doesn't know
v If given the opportunity, what band would you want to perform with the most? And what instrument you'd be using?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

lycan510

^ I'd give my left nut to perform with Rise Against. I'd play guitar - it's what I'm best at!
< You have to have an embed code, usually used as . Usually the photo has to be on a photo hosting site (PhotoBucket, Flickr, etc.) It's pretty easy once you get the hang of it :)
> Is preparing his costume, but it might not be ready in time! D:
v If you had a choice between being SUPER famous for a year or somewhat famous for 5 years, which would you take?

Elimeno

^ somewhat famous for five years. seems you'd make real friends over that time rather insta-friends in the one.
< do work son!
> is blanking out on a theme for his fish eye perspective homework.
v If you had a choice between being SUPER famous for a year or somewhat famous for 5 years, which would you take?  (I liked this question)
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Ferianite

^ I'm not Rebecca Black. 5 years.
> Your theme should be asian girls. Ra cha cha!
< New to forums, hell-oh~
v Favorite color? Pictures optional.

L0Lpants

^black, then silver, then blue, then orange, then red, then green. Then everything else sucks in comparison.
<Welcome to the minority, huzzah!
>will have to go into a computer shutdown so i can focus on stuff
v Hypothetical scenario: You're driving & picking ur nose. Then you dig out a giant snot-nugget but have no tissues or napkins to wipe it on. What do you do now?

lycan510

^ Flick it out the window. Been in that situation before.
< Should NOT go into computer shutdown, and should continue playing games with us on the forums!
> Finally settled on my cosplay for 2011!
v What are your biggest concerns about Fanime 2011?

L0Lpants

Quote from: lycan510 on May 13, 2011, 09:59:32 PM
^ Flick it out the window. Been in that situation before.
< Should NOT go into computer shutdown, and should continue playing games with us on the forums!
> Finally settled on my cosplay for 2011!
v What are your biggest concerns about Fanime 2011?

^that other people i know will ruin the exp. for me & i actually put effort into this year for once so i ain't gunna let em' screw it up!
<bout' time considering that it's 2 weeks
>Too late, temporary shutdown is imminent. Even Facebook was first to go for the sake of studies. Be back next next Wed.
v Hypothetical scenario: You're on the public toilet, no toilet paper left & nobody around to help. There is however sandpaper in the stall & the real Declaration of Independence as well. What do ya do now?

heeroyuy135

^ Find another stall
< Don't ask why I said that
> I need some sleep
V Do you drink energy drinks, and if so what kind and how long ago?

Cybermisadventures

^ I actually don't drink energy drinks so I don't have one.
< If you need sleep, you should lay off the energy drinks. LOL!
> I finally got all of my cosplay together.
V What are you gonna be cosplaying as? Or if you aren't cosplaying, do you have a friend who is?
EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com

otakuya

^ The Stig from Top Gear UK/USA
< Ready for Fanime, just like me
> I'm full of caffiene too, but I'm still able to get sleep :)
V Same question (lazy to ask something new)