Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Barnes

^ I already have.
< Notices how slow the forums have been lately
> Is reading the Sekirei and Yu Yu Hakusho manga
v Seen any good movies lately? XD
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

L0Lpants

^the last movie i saw was X-men:First Class. It was pretty dope
<is reading manga
>is pulling all-nighters already on homework while blasting DeadMau5 & Party Ben mixes. However it's not a problem cuz i had insomnia for more than a week now. But don't worry, I have more energy than people think. All cuz of being lazy.
v how's life treating ya? Any different than it was during the spring?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

c2chaos

^ Life has been pretty good. The biggest difference between spring and now is I'm working way too much, I'm in a relationship, and the weather is very warm. I feel like I don't get paid enough. :/
< is like the Energizer Bunny.
> i've been sleep deprived since Fanime. I've been going through days with merely 4=5 hours of sleep and my body won't let me wake up later than 11:30AM. It feels rather normal now.
v What's normal to you now that wasn't, recently?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

L0Lpants

^i smoke lollipops now. Yeah, i know it's weird, but still better than cigarettes, right?
<his sleep cycle is still stuck in Rover mode
>think my sleep cycle is back to normal. YEAH, F*#K YOU, INSOMNIA!!! ;D
v What new video games that have yet to be released are you looking forward to?

heeroyuy135

^ MW3, BF3, the new Ace Combat, and a couple of others that I can't think off of my head
< I think my sleep cycle is normal again...if you count going to sleep at 3am then waking up at 7am a normal cycle
> I've been Photoshopping LIKE A BOSS
v Ever used Photoshop?

c2chaos

^ I have. I picked it up and taught myself how to edit my photos, but I'm still an amateur at it.
< Has a normal sleep cycle. Mine is exactly the same.
> I think I haven't been on here for about a month! Dang... Anyway, I've been working ridiculous hours since I got back from Fanime. About 60+ hours a week! Placed my job on the chopping block when I went to AX. Got a long distance girlfriend that I met at AX. Got wasted on my birthday with my sister and our friends. Spent $200 on YGO cards, which is regrettable. Finally spent some physical time with my girlfriend. I am saving to buy a new car and then, visit my girlfriend this winter.
v Did you make your Christmas wish-list yet?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

heeroyuy135

^ No
< Well that's good, I'm saving up for a car too as well
> I also got a new computer
V When was the last time you got a new computer?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I got a new laptop late August.
< Got a new computer and is saving up for a car.
> I have been pretty broke and yet I somehow still manage to buy food and cosplay stuff somehow... I actually got my Shura Kirigakure cosplay done during the Summer and now I'm working on the Namimori school uniform version of Chrome Dokuro.
V What have you been up to lately?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

DentyneIce408

^ All sorts of things:
• Recovering and waiting to get back to work, which I'll be denied.
• Having trouble sleeping; too excited for Halloween, MW3, Christmas and Fanime!
• Helping out my cousin with his comic book; Fixing his setting, plot and characters. (Story is tragic and very dark...)
• Have so many ideas about what to bake and make.

< Ooh Nice! Cosplaying as Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Great anime and manga by the way.)

> By the end of this year I'll be slightly broke:
• Upgrading my iPhone 3G to an iPhone 4
• Buying my older brother a PS3 for Christmas
• Thinking of whether to get an iPad 2, a new iPod or a new tv
• Buying many new PS3 games coming out.

v Getting anything expensive this coming Christmas?   
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

otakuya

^ Repairing my PS3, getting Sonic Generations, Forza 4, WWE 12, and Ultimate MvC3

< Done all sorts of things, and made a list of it

> Sanity effects of Eternal Darkness made me the most scariest of anything

V What do you want for Christmas?

L0Lpants

^a new analog & digital synthesizer....plus Uncharted 3
<needs to get his PS3 repaired(Get it done quick, blud!)
>been listening to some of Skrillex's dubstep as of late. Still not a fan of both the artist & the genre, but a few of em' are good...
v same question

c2chaos

^ World Peace and things to calm down at work a little.
< Is trying out different music.
> I like some dubstep but the ones I like are mostly remixes of already popular songs. Oh, yeah. I had the weirdest sensation come over me yesterday. I felt Fanime PCD. :/
v What are you going to be and/or do for All Hallow's Eve?

Alyxiane

^ Just wearing American McGee's Alice from last year's Halloween and this year's Fanime. I've been toning down quite a bit when it comes to Halloween now. o.o
< Felt Fanime PCD. >.<
> Feeling pressures of junior year. Also considering on going to Boston University for college but will need to become awesome by the end of the semester for starters. x_x
V Feeling stressed lately?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I sorta wonder when have I not felt stressed
< Feeling pressured during Jr. Year (good luck and try to have fun when you can!)
> needs a break from a complicated reality and relief from emotional/physical exhaustion
V Tell us a story please?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

heeroyuy135

^ This one time, at band camp...
< We all need a break once in awhile
> Alright, I'll tell a story. At FanimeCon 2009, I sat down in the front row at Stage Zero for one of Maid Cafe performances. I quickly realized that two seats away from me was Halko Momoi. FUCK YEAH.
V Same Q

DarkMoonlitStar

^(lol answering my own question) Just follow this link to my dA it has a story of what happened during Halloween this year. http://darkmo0n1tstar.deviantart.com/
< Was totally juiced that Momoi was pretty close by at the time
> Here's a story of one thing that happened during this year's FanimeCon '11: So it was my debut of my Celty cosplay and apparently it was received by others so well that I had to stop every min. or so and ended up posing for 10-15mins only to end up being asked for more pictures after the mob clears up. Well I'm glad that my cosplay turned out really well but the few things about me wearing that helmet...1) If someone uses flash they can see my face in the pic 2) I highly dislike going down stairs because the helmet prevents me from seeing the steps below and one of the few times I actually stumbled some people behind me screamed out to me saying "BE CAREFUL CELTY!!!" that made me go ^_^"'
V same question
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

ELDEMONIO

^Their once was a guy who walked in the woods and saw a unicorn and he was like," I shall name you Pegasus!" And the unicorn talked back and said,"Umm, my name is Steve." And the man said,"no, your name is Pegasus". teh unicorn then transformed the man to a toad and the unicorn said," Now your name is Bob." The end.:| I know.I'm bad at story telling.:(
< Apparently makes great cosplay.Better then the one's i've done in the past.>.>
> Well, i celebrated my 10 months anniversary with my first gf last Sunday. Now she's mad it me.:(
v Have you had any girl problems?if so.Did you resolved it?

L0Lpants

^ solved my girl problems a while ago. How i did it = kept it cool, duh
< has a weird situation w/ his girl & now he's in the dog house. Poor bastard
> i actually remembered a funny Fanime story from this yr. i wanted to share but still hazy on the details...
v To get the wheel rolling again, share w/ us a story from Fanime(any year) that resulted in a "Win", "Fail", or just funny?

Alyxiane

^ Since I'm still pretty new to the Fanime scene (only went the past couple years) the only funny/"Win!" moment I could think of was when I was fangirling at the fact they played SNSD's "Gee" during B&W Ball. I love SNSD to major fangirl proportions. @w@;
< Trying to remember a funny Fanime story.
> I've been hidden under the depths of tumblr and being whisked away by kpop. Oh sweet kpop. ._.
V What are you up to lately?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

^ i'm still up trying to stuff all this Physics terms in my brain. Not fun :(
< is using tumblr ( I got that too, but only to follow Deadmau5)
> ok, I remember story now. It was this year ago on a Sunday, midnight. I was trolling about looking for stuff to do & I went to the Gaming hall. There, I encountered a group w/ an 5 foot inflatable *wait for it* blueberry plaything that was sold at Costco during the summer for $30. Next thing happens, I join the group in a game of trying to keep the blueberry off the ground as long as possible. Then, some "well-rounded" individual wanted in too. So when the blueberry beachball flew his way, he response by kicking it. *Note: the guy was eating a hotdog at the same time & the blueberry is at least 5 foot, weighing in at 30-50 lbs.* So, he kicks it away but the recoil knocks him on his ass, spilling the hotdog & getting essence of ketchup & mustard on himself. #Funnyasfuck. Then the game continued until the blueberry started to deflate cuz of a hole. But still, Mega-Fun times for everybody! Now i'm in talks w/ the Gaming Manager to see if we can implement that blueberry into an option of entertainment at Fanime '12. Footage of it is on Utube. Just type in "fanime blueberry" & u'll get it.

v is the anything ya wanna share?(srry for the long read btw)