Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

echoshadow

^ Well...I haven't tried cosplaying yet...so I have no good answer to that. Also...being a male there is not a whole lot of great cosplays to chose from or ones that I can pull off. example...I know there is no way I can pull off a Lelouch from Code Geass. Girls have it easier when it comes to cosplay.
< My icon/avatar is of none other than Tuxedo Mask from Sailor Moon.
> Since I plan to attend this years B&W Ball, I have to remember how to dance all over again. The last time I danced was about 7 years ago.
v My co-worker noticed me drinking about a 3 liters of water in a 8 hour work day. He usually drinks 2 (16oz) bottles of water the whole day.
So..How much water do you drink in a day?
Not your typical anime junkie.
MAL:Echoshadow's Anime List

Imperial

^ well it depends. If i am hired as an auctioneer/singer(thats right, I sell myself as a cabernet singer and a auctioneer in my local area), its about a gallon of water. otherwise its about a half gallon, sipped throughout the day.
< dancing is like singing, if you have good tempo, you can go far from there my friend
> I tend to disappear from time to time during college, so if i dont get back to this, I blame midterms.
V I have been thinking, I have the type of hair that can naturally stand up and stay, and I have been told that I look like him, that being said, would you support a person cosplaying as the "Aliens" meme, as found here: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ancient-aliens

lycan510

^ that would be pretty d**n funny
< apparently has stand-up hair
> Trying to start a pokemon league-type system at Fanime
v would you participate in a Gen. 4 Unsanctioned Pokémon League at Fanime?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

c2chaos

^ Probably not. I don't know any of the Pokemon after the 2nd Gen.
< Wants to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
> I've got all my money saved up for FanimeCon but I should really save it for other things, like a car. There is a little voice in the back of my head saying, "Don't go..." My reply to it it was: "Dont go...without more money? Dam right!"
v Do you hear the voices too?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Yuutousei

^all the time
<is a KAITO fan - awesome!
>is avoiding studying and I just ordered pancakes
V Do you like VOCALOIDs?
SELLING!
Check out my current Cosplays, Panels & Plans!

L0Lpants

^ =_= ......................................No
< have recieved the pancakes by now?
> my Karasawa is nearly done (just need blue slacks) & i was planning on debuting it at a party next week. Except nobody would notice that it'd be my 1st cosplay cuz I usually dress like that anyway.....

v whats your favorite piece of anime swag that you still own?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

echoshadow

^ that would have to be my Sailor Moon poster and my Kisuke Urahara hat. (the green and white strip hat from bleach.) from '05, The poster was from early 2000's specal VHS of Sailor Moon S.
< thats cool, it reminds me that I have to get my cosplay ready.
> I made the mistake of eating two day old pancakes before.
v What do think the avarage age of con goers is?

Yuutousei

^it matters what con, but I'd say mid-teens to mid-twenties.
<Likes BSSM?
>Did get those pancakes hahaha.
v Do you plan on going to a meetup?
SELLING!

koolcalcat1

^Yup i plan on going to two meet-ups at least.
<What's BSSM?
>Is getting nervous about being in a Panel
V What type of art do you enjoy?

echoshadow

^ Well, besides anime/manga its hard to say I guess you can say I like the classics Von Goghs, Rembrandts.
< I don't know what is BSSM is either.
> I used to get a nervous when I had to oral reports in front of people.
v Do you know what BSSM is?

Yuutousei

^Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon
<Has a BSSM screencap as an icon but didn't realize it, I think
>I just realized I might be on two panels and I have a whole ton of things I wnat to do
vCosplaying?
SELLING!

koolcalcat1

^of course!
<I really like your icon. It reminds me of tron
>feels like an ideot for not realizing that stood for sailor moon...
V what is your current favriot anime series you could recommend to everyone?

Yuutousei

^I would say Tiger & Bunny or Madoka. Or Weiss Kreuz? Not exactly "current" but I still love it.
<It's okay xD I'm just... so used to using acronyms.
>Tiger & Bunny is my current icon.
vFavorite board game?
SELLING!

L0Lpants

^i only know how to play chess, so.........chess
< likes Tiger & Bunny
> i know I said that i was gunna do Bossun like it said on my list, but I still don't like the idea of wearing them shorts! Mostly cuz nobody needs to see my leg hair. That or i could shave off the leg hair then deck the shorts (but even that thought still scarier to me!!!). Ahhhhh shiet, dammit Bossun, why the fuq you gotta be designed to wear shorts?!

v Humor us & tell a joke (any joke at all, politically correct or not)

DentyneIce408

^ This joke is from an anime that is filled with jokes:

"Listen up!
Let's say you drink too much strawberry milk, and have to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.
But it's cold outside your bed.
You don't want to get up, but the urge to urinate is just too strong!
You make up your mind to go!
You run to the bathroom, stand in front of the toilet, and let loose!
You think that all your life has led to this moment!
But then you realize!
It isn't the bathroom, you're still in bed!
That feeling of lukewarm wetness spreads like wildfire!
But you don't stop! You can't stop!
That's what I'm talking about!
THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE STRAWBERRY MILK!
DO YOU GET IT!?"

< Having 2nd thoughts on not cosplaying as Bossun.
> Searching for some new anime and manga.
V Can you guess where that joke was from?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

L0Lpants

^ i'll take this one cuz I don't think anybody else here watched Gintama. But it's Gintoki's strawberry milk speech from ep. 11

<needs new anime & manga.

> im looking forward to the new episode of Sket Dance this week. It's the only thing I got left to look forward to anime-wise that isn't get their series ended

v Less than 60 days to go until the Party. What's still needs to be checked off your to-do-list?

echoshadow

^ Everything. April is my crunch month. It doesn't help that I'm also planing to go AX too. And these hotel rooms are 2 times more expensive.

< Well if you take a look at my mal pick out an anime with a score of 8 or better. As for manga, sorry can't help you there. I'm not much of a manga fan.

> I'm glad Bleach and a few others ended. I only wish two more should have ended. (you know which ones)

v Did you rage cry when Bleach ended? Or... did you even cry?

Alyxiane

^ I don't follow Bleach so I didn't cry at my end. o-o
< The big manga names are coming to an end eh?
> AHHHHHHHH IT'S TWO MONTHS AWAYYYYYYY (silly me for neglecting pre-reging thanks to school)
V What's your plans for Fanime this year?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

echoshadow

^ Well I would like to try the speed dating, since the last 3 years I didn't make the deadline, or it was filled. Other than that... The B&W Ball. and just the randomness of Fanime.
< How can you forget to pre-reg?
> I was making my expense planing for Fanime and AX....I'm shocked at the amount I'm going to spend. Why did I do that for??
v To copy the same question: What's your plans for Fanime this year?

c2chaos

^ Work really hard as a ROVER. I've joined in their elite ranks, therefore, I won't have as much free time as the previous years but this will be a different experience. I'm hoping I'm won't be over-pushing my physical limits here. I still hope to attend all the events I normally go to, like MusicFest, Gatherings, and Speed Dating.
< Will probably be spending at least four times as much money as I will at both events.
> I don't think I will be cosplaying this year. I am doubting that I will have the time for gatherings but I might stick one completed cosplay in my suitcase. With that said, I've postponed nearly all cosplay projects that I have been working on.
v What would you do if there were no FanimeCon?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.