Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

ELDEMONIO

^ no.I'm comfortable with my body so putting it on a body with 6 packs is not my thing.
> Likes tuna Subway sadwishes.I didn't know they made tuna sandwiches!  :o And Boba did not named herself after Boba Fett! >:( >:(....I think.>.>
< I want to go out right now but there's nothing going on.BOREDOM!!WHY DO YOU CURSE ME!!!! >:( >:(
v same question.

caskaslyrk

^ Original Nintendo!
> is obviously bored!! you can always take apart some old stuffed animals and make your own  :D
< Got hit on today by some 60+ yr old guy at my work who looked like my ex boyfriends dad...creepy  :o
V If a video game character could come alive..who would you choose?

Elimeno

^ Probably Travis Touchdown, He's like one of us but a cheesy bad ass...
> has love-able mutant stuffed animals somewhere in her room
< finally got a day off in a month and a half 
V what is your choice drink? alcohol or not :P
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

michiko nakano

^wine
<artist!
>i have some pretty cool stuffed animals, like seals and snakes and pound puppies... lol pound puppies... anyone else have any?
vfavorite drink again

Boba

^ I like boba drinks. done. And coolers. <3
< odd stuffed animals.. I never had snake ones..
> Uses Skype!<3 (PikaSheila) <--- add!
v Biggest obsession? When & what?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Elimeno

^ At the moment its FPS which is really weird since I used to be a hard core RPG fan
< Has had the exclusive Mini-Boba
> Has two all black cats, mother and daughter
v Something you tell people about yourself that make them double take/ or ask you again.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

michiko nakano

^ that i am a total nerd (i don't look like one, apparently.  maybe i need to wear binary shirts and 20-sided die neclaces.)
< it's the end of the week!  your facial hair should be done, post a picture!!!

Elimeno

Quote from: michiko nakano on March 19, 2010, 02:38:24 PM
^ that i am a total nerd (i don't look like one, apparently.  maybe i need to wear binary shirts and 20-sided die neclaces.)

< cheated at the forum game, no picture for you! :P
> will probably still take a picture...
v Something you tell people about yourself that make them double take/ or ask you again.

michiko nakano

Quote from: Elimeno on March 20, 2010, 06:13:39 PM
Quote from: michiko nakano on March 19, 2010, 02:38:24 PM

< cheated at the forum game, no picture for you! :P
> will probably still take a picture...
here:
>wants a picture
v what did you just eat

and to continue!!!

^ not going to be redundant, already answered it...
< post a picture!
> still wants a picture!!!!!
v post a picture:

Boba

< Probably was hoping for someone else to reply D:
> Brought a hello kitty coloring book to school, along with crayons to make sure she stays awake in class.
v Same Q:!~

Elimeno

not the pic you wanted but still good times :P
< loves pokemon enough to have 1st gen shirt :D
> can color in the lines
v What was your exciting point of the day so far?

caskaslyrk

^Waking up this morning with a hang over and somehow ended up sleeping on the cat carrier while my kitties took over my bed...LOL
< Went to pre-school so can definately color in the lines!!
> Have a pound puppy stuffed animal, also have a talking Alf, a glow worm that still glows and a snork somewhere hidden in my closet! LOL
V Do you prefer a shower or a bath?

michiko nakano

^ shower
< is a fellow preschool graduate!
> well, elimeno, maybe another time you'll post a facial hair pic...  :P can't see much of you in the picture, but you have nice forearms!                        ...*feels creepy*
v did you know there are sixty six days til fanime?

Elimeno

there ya go :P remember thats only a week of growth :P

^ I do now, you're a very reliable clock :D
< is now proud of his forearms
> isn't nearly relatively close to as creepy as she feels
v what was your most catastrophic error last week?

michiko nakano

^ i was playing silent hill 2 and i just so happened to look away from the screen when pyramid head (i couldn't hear the radio crackling since my friends were talking) walked up and killed me.  i facepalmed.  so hard.
< geez, finally!  you have nice lips in addition to your nice forearms.
> is only slightly creepy, what a relief!
v have you ever worn elf ears?

Boba

^ Nope, but I've always wanted to. But for now, my adorable cat ears will do. <3
< elf!
> Doesn't keep up with Pokemon anymore. I only like the first gen.
v Favorite overall pokemanz & whyyy?

amaya_JDB

^ Espeon. Always been my fav, and reminds me of my cats ^^
< likes to keep things original!
> has been sick for too long in a row....someone make the madness stop
v Pikachu vs Slifer; who wins?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

ELDEMONIO

^ Pikachu. He has that "never give up attitude" so yeah.It will be a David Vs.Goliath thing and Pikachu will win.Plus,I love pokemon more.>.>
< Should drink more medicine? and sleep all day.>.>
> This 40hours a week day and school is killing me.My 4 page essay is due friday and I have to work right now and work tomorrow all day.Dam it!!
v How cute is Pikachu on a cute scale?

Elimeno

^ 0!! Its all about Jirachi! :P
< Has a work/school week like mine!!
> is working from home today instead of going to the office, woo for "not" having a car.
v Laziest moment of last week?

Boba

^ I told myself I was going to clean my room. I put some clothes in a laundry basket and got bored & stopped. Fail.
< 's name thang reminds me of when I say the alphabet, at L M N O, I say Elleh menno => Elimeno
> Wants to hang out...? & Got new contacts, this time grey. It's a shame that even I can hardly notice them.
v Views on makeup?