Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Elimeno

^ No, but it is addictive.  Goldeneye or Perfect Dark 64 still have my vote for best shooter.
< Is a well versed gamer
> is actually about to play some Modern Warfare 2 then doodle a little.
v When you have to do something you dont want to (ie. homework,work etc) what do you usually find yourself doing instead?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

TC X0 Lt 0X

^ On the Internet, as I'm to lazy to play games
< Is not a rabid MW2 fanboy. Good.
> Might actually attempt to get my 360 online.
v Do you think Infinity Ward needs a new Multiplayer map Designer? I do.

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

Elimeno

^ meh, they have a few good maps like Highrise and scrapyard but yeah for the most part I dont enjoy a lot of the maps.
< may finally get 360 in the current age?
> Wants his battlefield bad company 2 back >.<
v Last time peer pressure influenced you in a good way?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

^ I was gonna shoplift, but I ended up putting it back( thanks, friend!). I grabbed something else to buy and when I went to the cashier, they gave me this dirty look and asked if I was going to buy that thing that I was holding. I nearly fainted when I told him that I put it back. SO glad.
> male
< Gonna watch Santa Clara High's performance of Sweeney Todd sometime, probably sometime next weeked.. anyone down, PM me for more info etc.
v Favorite color (Pictures if neccessary.)
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

ELDEMONIO

^Black.And at times, gray and blue.I'm a dark color person these days.>.> bright colors look horrible on me.>_>
> Is going to watch Sweeny Todd class perfomance and i'm so jealouse. :'( That school is too far away from me.
< My dog has a infection near his ear and It looks infected since the hair in the area is falling off.My bro's taking him to the vet so I hope he gets better soon.  :-\
v Favorite pet?

amaya_JDB

^ Next to my cats, my Shih Tsu Oreo. She was like my daughter. Died on my 18th brithday. RIP
< Hopefully got his Urahara hat ^^
> Singing some karaoke right now and watching my fiance fail at rapping ><
V Best song you can sing
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

ELDEMONIO

^ Nobuo Uematsu "OtherWorld". I'm able to sing with that grouchy dark voice and this song is the best I can do.
< has a fiance. I can wait till you 2 have kids! ;D
> Tomorrow the teacher will tell us what parts we will have on our Odysse play. I have a feeling i'll get to play Odysseus.>.>
v same question.

DentyneIce408

^ A few songs by some artist: Boys II Men, Backstreet Boys, 80's and early 90's, Eminem(I can slightly keep up, he raps to fast)
> Is going to be a part of a play, hopefully Odysseus.
< At work time seems to go by too fast. And feels like someones looking at me... (•(o_o)
v Ever felt someone or something is looking at you but when you turn around nobody is there?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Boba

^ Everytime I walk home.
> Likes Dentyne Ice ?~
< Probably going to cosplay as Dokuro-chan.
v Cosplaying this year? As?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

ELDEMONIO

^None. :'( I've been moving and I have no place to put my stuff.And making a cosplay will mess up my schedual. :-[
> Will look sooooo cute in a dokuro-chan outfit! :D
< I will be playing Elpenor, a drunk dude, and a crewmen for my play.My teacher decided to give the Odysseus part to a girl.>.> REALLY TEACHER? ??? I guess i'll accept it since I trust him.>.>
v Worse cosplay you've ever seen?

Elimeno

^ would probably have to be my friends Guy Sensei Costume backfrom 2005... it was like a green suit vest... and that was it and a bowl hair cut... yeah...
> got a bit too into character yesterday XD
< is highly upset about having to walk home (roughly 5 miles) and not getting paid today
v Do you like rain?

ELDEMONIO

^heck yeah! :D I love the rain hitting my face and looking up and daydreaming. :)
> can walk more then me. :o also, I was having a bad day so I drank and showed my emotions.>.>
< I had no hangover this over.In fact, I had more energy then I usually do. :D I sleeped at like 2am or 3. I forgot>.>. and woke up at 9:45ish?
v same question.

amaya_JDB

^ I love the rain ^^ My Korean name actually means rain ><
< Apparently can't wait for me to have kids >< Thanx
> Going to Metropolis Comix with a few friends to try out the YGO Duelist Terminal ^^ I hope I get a Brionac for my deck
V Play any TCGs?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Elimeno

^ Yes, i play da pokie manz with tha bill kawsbie.  and spent way too much money on it... and sadly it isnt slowing down.
< Probably hates Bi because they semi share a name :P
> has nothing to do this weekend ;_;
V Funniest thing you seen today?

ELDEMONIO

^This. http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp119/DarkShinigamiX3/052.jpg It was my first time going to a bar. It was Awsome! :D
< has nothing to do and should at least go to a bar and maybe see Mr.Clown perform. :D
> I almost got pulled over by a cop right now but luckyly I was 2 blocks away from my house.My buzz faded away and my friend performed GREAT on the bar with mosh pit on the bar. :D
v Ever seen a funny clown?

amaya_JDB

^ I"m actually scared of clowns  :'(
< Apparently not afraid of clowns
> fyi to Elimeno: I actually a fan of Bi ^^ Funny he's not falling for Megan Fox, but I'm not surprised.
V You're thoughts on Steven King's "IT" (the movie, not the book)?

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

Lalaviolet

^ Love it, used to have a slumber party every year where me and my girlfriends would all watch the movie
< Must be why you're afraid of clowns!
> Dragging my feet about going to the DMV today
v What do you usually end up doing when you're procrastinating?

SelenDragon

^ I'm sure she watches Anime..
< Femaaaale!
> Hacked by her sister who is on here...
v Wanna take a guess? Not too hard..

amaya_JDB

^ Sorry, got no clue ^^;;;
< Apparently got hacked
> Really wanna go out to eat, but stuck at a comic store waiting for peepz to finish the tourney
v What's one thing you'll NEVER eat even if it means a million dollars?

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:

michiko nakano

^ questionable human fluids.
< had a cute picture of her in the car with a pokeman ball conspicuously in the back seat!
> has two pokeballs from her childhood burger king adventures
v do you have any of those?