Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Jerry

^ yes, especially the new music fest guest thats being slotted on Friday night! ;)

<  TNG is totally a star trek reference for the win.

>  wonders when the next "new" star trek movie will be out.

V  which drink are you most addicted to?  
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ I'm addicted to nava! It's a drink, it's a food, it delicious!
< Obviously likes UP.
> I like fishing. Then eating the fish.
v What's the strangest or coolest thing you've done in front of a camera?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

ELDEMONIO

^*thinks*.....umm....I's say a pic I took like a year ago with my chest and arms saying " IB FOR LIFE" I posted that pic here months ago so yeah.>.> My hair was short at the time, I shaved mu mustach, and I was in shape. :(
< Is probably good at catching fish. i;m jealous :'(
> I guess it IS time I start getting back in shape. i need to look good for Fanime so..... ;)
v what foods are good for a diet?>.>

michiko nakano

^ just simplify.  eat bread, cheese, fruit, meat, vegetables.  take a multivitamin every day.  exercise as much as you can stand to every day.  you will get in shape quickly and stay healthy.  peasant food=peasant body=hawt.
< wanting to diet
> foodie
v do you eat healthy?

DentyneIce408

^ Yup. ^_^ I eat veggies almost everyday, and made a habit of not eating any meat on Fridays.
> Is a healthy young lady.
< I'm as of today broke. It's the worst kind of feeling for me.
v What's the first thing you'll do at Fanime Con?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Elimeno

^ Probably walk the con ground like usual to see where everything is even though nothing is really in a different place.
> Is a healthy chap
< Is attempting to be a healthy chap
v Same question
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

^ HOTEL PARTIES! not. >: I'll probably just waltz around with my friend and take pictures. Oh, and tell random Sasuke(if there be any) cosplayers that she wants a hug. (She's very shy near cute men)
< trying to be healthy like everyone else before Fanime
> Gave up on being healthy & accepts being 4chan material huhuhu ~.~
v What will you be doing in an hour? (Like, as you're reading this)
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Elimeno

^ hopefully sleeping, but there is artz to be done! ; _ ;
< is 4chan material... so I'm assuming Thick rimmed plastic frames and brunette? :P
> should probably sleep
v if its before 7am why are you still awake? if its after that time; how was your sleep?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Boba

^ My mom's out having a life unlike me and she doesn't have a key, so I have to stay awake to open the door for her.
< awake
> about to drop... hella tired fooz
v Why are YOU awake?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

LOVE.SAE

^ Watching anime, Durarara ( U w U )
< Cares for her mommy. :)
> Loves to eat basil leaves fresh
v Who is the most important person to you?

DentyneIce408

^ Besides my parents, it would be my Bro. To me he's like the greatest best friend ever!
> Enjoys watching anime late at night! Welcome to the club! (^_^)
< Still awake (•_•) watching To Aru Majutsu no Index. I'm having a hard time going back to sleep. (;_;)
v What's the latest time you ever went to sleep or longest time you stayed awake without sleep?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

AngelWings

^Um time is kinda based on your sleep schedule and I don't really stay to any one... the longest I've ever stayed awake is probably a couple days.... or so.
>Watches anime when they can't sleep.
<Rediscovered her Noir Soundtracks and is reveling in nostalgia.
V What have you not seen/heard/experienced for a long time and then found again recently that gave you the warm fuzzies? (Not talking about the blue fuzz of decomposing takeout..... that's a different fuzziness altogether.)

ELDEMONIO

^ Some old songs I haven't listened for years.The Aqua Teen Hunger Force theme song and another by the same band and some others from Mc Chris "I want Candy" and "For the shorties."    good times, gooood time. :D
> found their Noir soundtrack and might listen to it for like a week nonstop.
< My 5 year old bro tells me to raise the volume in my car while I drive and have Linkin Park on. I'm so proud. :'(
v same question.

c2chaos

^ I watched Kanon again. The fuzziness still lingers. I wish I'd have a love story like that.
> Is and older sibling with responsibility.
< I smell like a pig. I stepped in its piss and doo doo. (>_<)
v Who on the forum would you like to meet?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Not sure who I'd want to meet sadly x3
> Sounds like you had a tragic accident
< Thinks it's funny when ppl find out new stuff about me (ex:being a gamer, liking certain rock/metal groups, used to breakdance a bit etc...)
v Is there something interesting that you can do that ppl normally wouldn't know about?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ Well, it's not interesting but rather surprising, I can sew and use a sewing machine.
> Closet otaku?
< More porky piss and doo-doo tomorrow, but it's important to help your elders and give them your blessings.
v What's one thing you hope to have 5 years from now?

AngelWings

^More pictures.
>Has at least some respect for his elders!
<Is going to be sleepless tonight working on a paper.
VBest thing you've ever experienced?

Jerry

^ i dunno if its the "best" experience--- but I was a film shoot this weekend up past Mt Hamilton [30 miles east of san jose] helping out with a short film with war scenes. it was the most fun and intense experience even if it was a 'short film' but it was a grueling 48+ hours of roughing it in the woods, intense fire fight scenes [including shooting guns with blanks] and technically dying several times in foregrand & background of several shots. I'm even tempted to start my own imdb page now. LoL  :D

<  likes to have sleepless nights working on papers?

>  I still think i have gun power burns on my body :P

V  if you could perform a movie like stunt and not get hurt, what would want to be seen doing?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Lalaviolet

^ I'd want to do Zoe Bell's stunts in Deathproof. Ship's Mast...awwwwwwwesome sauce!
< Perhaps a career as an Asian extra is in your future :P
> Eating chocolate cake before a longish drive I have in a few minutes
V Same question!

ELDEMONIO

^ I'm one of those who who actually like to get hurt in a stunt. :D  But I guess I would like to fight a bunch of guys with swords and knives and then start punching and kicking.
< Likes eating chocolate cake. You should so share some.=|
> I still have some of my Pepsi Throwback cans still in my room. I'm trying to drink 1 each 3 days because of my diet.>.>
v Have you tasted the Pepsi Throwback already? and have you taken the Pepsi challenge yet?