Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

deonchan

^ loved to do both. But I have seem to have lost all meh cooking skillz. It's like I got respeced in life >.<

< Fellow Gamer

> Throwing a holiday party VERY soon (stay tuned ppl I actually know on here :P)

v Speaking of Holiday party... Pot luck, Gift exchange or both?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

Boba

^ Both is nice, though I prefer potlucks; that way people who are less fortunate can still participate and feel nice about it.
< Gamer. 0:
> Hates being around a lot of strangers. (It creeps me out! D:)
v Cats or dogs?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Jerry

^  when I was a kid, I had a dog.  Nowadays my roommate has a cat. Though myself personally I'm too lazy of a person to keep pets.  :-[

<   probably thinks I am creepy, since I'm a total stranger by definition. I think.

>   Is REALLY craving chocolate chip cookies right now.

V   Does your family have any traditions for the holidays? Whats your favorite thing to do during the holidays?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

ELDEMONIO

^ we just eat a lot in christmas and the day after that,And we open pesents.not much.
< is NOT a stalker.IMO. :D And loves chocolate cookies. just like the cookie monster.
>I'm still tired and sore.That concert took too much out of me.But at least I have the day off and cleaned.
v What's your favorite cookie?

Boba

^ My friend is making cookies with pieces of Ghiradelli's(sp?) Peppermint Bark Chocolate, which is white chocolate with bits of peppermint hard candy in them. They sound so freakin' good. *drool*

< Cleans on a day off while sore ? WHAT. *marries* Just kidding.

> Loves Peppermint White Mocha Chocolate from Starbucks. Yeah, I dig the whole Chocolate and peppermint thanggg.

v Coffee or Tea?

michiko nakano

^ coffee.  i'm pretty sure that i got a double shot something something every ten or so hours when i was at fanime... of course, that's when i had money to spend around cuz i was still in high school and didn't have to use my money on survival things.  now that i'm in college, i'm probably going to either ask people to give me the coffee from their hotel rooms, or make friends with the cleaning people and get lots of coffee from them.  I don't care about the quality or taste, i just care about caffiene content.  oh, college... *sigh*
< is a nice person!
> is sometimes nice.
v is white chocolate legit?

Boba

^ Legit or not, it's gooood. c: I'm not a huge chocolate fan, so white chocolate is awesomeeee.]
< Is a nice person too!
> Within the first month of me transferring to this school, I was called a b~tch about 3~4 times. I'm not so nice. ;_;
v Have you read The Great Gatsby?

Jerry

^  I havent read that book since like... dinosaurs roam the planet [im sorta old?] LoL and something tells me, you have to read it for school.

<  as with most girls, they like some form of chocolate, whether white, mocha along with their caffeinated drinks.

>  isnt a big coffee drinker, though I do like the Caramel Apple Spice and Hot Cocoa from Star bucks. and the occasional non coffee frap.

V  if you could throw a big party with friends or family, where and what would you want to do? 

ELDEMONIO

^ probably in a big anime place in Japan. if not then just Fanime in the white ball.I have no friends.>.> they always move.>.>
< Likes Starbucks and drinks stuff that I myself would never drink. :)  :-X
> Ive been smoke free for like a month now.And I gained 5 pounds.>.> I need a diet.
v Drink in other places besides Starbucks?

Boba

^ Yeah, I buy pearl drinks from work. And Slush puppies.
< Awesome person who quit! Yay! <3 Cognratulations!
> Hates being in her house.
v Which of the X-Men would you be?

deonchan

^ Logan.. I need teh healing factor
< Lonely?
> Passed Physics with a B (*does the Arts major that passed physics dance)
v Do you play D&D or any other Table Top RPG?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

michiko nakano

michiko nakano

Quote from: deonchan on December 15, 2009, 11:24:53 AM
^ Logan.. I need teh healing factor
< Lonely?
> Passed Physics with a B (*does the Arts major that passed physics dance)
v Do you play D&D or any other Table Top RPG?
^ warhammer with the miniatures ftw!!!
< dances
> ...dances
v dance?

caskaslyrk

^ love to dance!!
< likes to dance
> I Have weekly DDR dance off's with my family and can beat anyone in Disney Scene it..LOL
V Robot Chicken or Squidbillies?

DentyneIce408

^ Robot Chicken, makes me LMAO.
> Loves to dance.
< I hadn't eaten since Sat. due to the flu I'm having but I do drink alot.
v What do you do to waste/pass the time? 
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

ELDEMONIO

Quote from: michiko nakano on December 15, 2009, 10:18:45 PM
Quote from: DarkShinigamiX3 on December 15, 2009, 10:36:30 AM
if not then just Fanime in the white ball.
wow, racist much?
I wasn't being racist. I just didn't know it's full name.I've never been there so give me a break.>.>

^go online and watch youtube stuff and spam on other boards.>.>
> Needs to eat.You may look like a skeleton if you don't eat.
< I'm finishing up my paper due in........9 hours.>.> 2 more pages to go. :-\
v Do you liek eating fish?

deonchan

^ spent $39 in sushi last night so I'll go with yeah
< Was prob "sitting in a computer lab... 4 am before the final paper is due" ($1 to Ave. Q)
> Eating breakfast
v Twilight or REAL VAMPIRE MOVIES?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div

caskaslyrk

^ REAL VAMPIRE MOVIES!! but don't tell the twilight fan mob...I may be hanged!
< Knows how to start the day off to a good start...with breakfast  :D
> Playing with my "Beaker's Lab" Muppet playset
V Prefer the original book or the movie/ series adaptation?

Jerry

*edit Doh Caskalyrk beat me to the punch :P

^  twilight = teeny bopper fail.   Give me awesome movies like the Underworld Series, Interview with a Vampire, and new movie called Daybreakers.  NON-sparkle vampires ftw.

<  I should take you to an all you can eat sushi place I know of in South San Jose.  AYCE sushi = win.

>  We are Rovers, resistance is futile. Respect the historical perspective of THE LINE.

V  Speaking of lines, what was the most interesting waiting in line story you can tell us about? [i.e. movie premier, concert, convention]

deonchan

^ I would have to say prob the Coco Lee concert when she did her holiday show in Vegas. I've gone to ALL of her US shows and it's still funny to see the look on some of her "true fans" faces when the black guy can sing every word  or evry song she has in fregging perfect Mandarin (please don't ask me to do the Cantonese ones though I shall fail lol)
< Is taking me to all you can eat sushi! (WOOT)
> Need to plan a Rovers meeting
v who's your favorie non US music star/idol?
Calvin...

Rovers
Suits
Musicfest
Ops Div