Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Jerry

^  Lets see where do I begin? Saints won the superbowl. Betty White was tackled. AOD was interesting. Vensy had an awesome photo shoot. and Mikey still Flames Everyone! Next up: Vday/Asian new year/ Presidents day weekend.

<   is Finally home after being in the hospital this past week. We wish you well man! :D

>   hopes to not end up in the hospital for a long, long, long time * crosses fingers *

V   Do you have plans for this weekend?  [ Vday / Asian new year / 3 day Prez day weekend ] Lots to do, lots to celebrate! :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Boba

^ SACRAMENTO. HOPEFULLY.
> Got an email
< rage rage rage
v Wassa happenin' w'you?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Jerry

^  just got back from lunch and currently experiencing "food coma"

<  works with crepes

>  had Hawaiian BBQ for lunch

V  Do you watch  "chuck" or "Heroes" ?  What do you think of it? [if you seen these shows...]

DentyneIce408

^ I just finished the last episode of Heroes. And I have to say, WTF Claire... I love the show and I wish had powers too. ;_;
> Just had his lunch.
< Currently playing two different games, Bioshock 2 & Dantes Inferno. ^_^
v If you were in the world of Heroes which ability would you choose to have?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Liquid

^ Peter's original ability.
< Already has two brand new games. O_o;
> Wishes he had the money to throw around on all the new video games out right now.
v If you could only purchase one video game that is coming out this year, what would it be?
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff
2009 & 2010 Rovers - Suits
2011 Rovers - Graveyard Base
2012 Rovers - Second & Head of Suits
2013 Con Ops - Assistant Trouble Shooter

michiko nakano

^ uhhh... I'm not up to date on my video games.  give me a recommendation?  something to do with not point and shoot... any new wii games coming out?  I really liked okami and the mario stuff.

< doesn't have money to throw around, just like me!

> is saving up for fanime, but may have to pay for the entire room even though two friends are begging to stay with me and I might be buying one of their badges too ._.

v recommend me a video game!

Vensy

^ S4 League. :3 I love that game so much~
< D: Good luck with your Fanime rooming situation.. I know I wouldn't be able to go at all if that happened to me. T-T''
> Finally gonna order my Miku fabric this week. ^-^ Yey!
V Favorite video on youtube? (Anime related)
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

Jerry

^  first thing comes to mind was the Lord of the Yen [spoof] triology. - its been ages since I've kept up with good AMV's [anime music videos]

<   one of the best, and cutest [nicest!] Miku cosplayers I've seen  :D

>   does not have very good cosplayer skills and i wish had more time and effort to be better.

V  if it wasnt about money, skills, time, body type etc--- What anime Character would you cosplay and why?

Liquid

^ Guts (Gatts) from Berserk.
< Is having a gathering at his house the day before V-Day!
> May or may not go, depending on other pending plans for that day.
v Same question.

EDIT: Post 5600!! :o
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

Boba

^ That's hard to think of, because I first think of all the money issues BEFORE a cosplay.. yikesss. OH! I've honestly always wanted to cosplay as Shampoo or fem-Ranma, but I prefer group cosplays, and I'm the only one out of my friends who has ever read more than a volume of the series. >_>
< Waaaa I love Berserk! I just wished I kept up with it. >< I'd make babies with a guy who cosplayed full out Guts ;-;<3
> I think I wanna be a social worker when I grow up. 0:
v I like this question! SAME QUESTION.

Knightfire

^I'm trying to pull together for Frank West this year (will be my first time cosplaying)
<Likes to deal with people
> Just developed my first set of negatives in the darkroom today. They came out suprisingly well because I thought I botched the reel process.
Starting work for Fanime 2011

narutofan17

^ I think I would cosplay as Aniki from Gurren Laggen. I just do have the build to do it but I would totally do it if I did.P:

< Yes robots are cool. XD

> I prefer mangas over anime (storylines get changed up in most anime. Don't ge me wrong I watch a shit load of anime)

V Anime or mangas?
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Boba

^ Manga! I like to look back at things to get the absolute picture and such. And I like to go at my own pace. >_> And there's usually more characters in mangas.
> Narutooooooooooooooooo
< I hate this class... I can't pay attention... too boring..
v What was/is your favorite subject in high school?

michiko nakano

^ englishhhhh... senior year.  British literature.  learning about beowulf and druids and mythology and shakespeare and all his sexual puns and such... loooovvvveee itttttt... gonna major in english with a concentration in mythology and folklore!!
< is experiencing maximum boredness
> is getting a hair trim today... trying to get my hair to grow long as fast as possible... but keep getting split ends.  i don't get it!  i'm way careful when i brush it and don't use a products in it!
v got any suggestions?

Liquid

^ I dunno about split ends, but I heard that pulling on hair can stimulate it to grow longer. One really gross guy said he used that method to make his nose hairs grow to the point where he can drape it over his ears. (BLECH!)
< Loves English and Mythology\Folklore.
> Loves English and Mythology\Folklore (Mostly Greek Mythology) along with History and plans to hopefully go back to school to study and learn about those things again, among other categories.
v If you could learn all about something in one day, what would you want to learn?
Tyler R. - Fanime Staff

michiko nakano

^ hmmm... fencing.
< shares my interests
> likes greek mythology
v norse mythology or greek mythology for you?

Knightfire

^That's a tough one because I really like both. I'm gonna have to say Greek though because I'm more familiar with it than Norse
<Has common interests
>Money still burns a hole in my wallet, not as much as it used to though
V Money Management, how do you handle it?
Starting work for Fanime 2011

michiko nakano

^i'm good at saying "no, i don't need that."  that's why my friends always take me shopping with them, because i convince them not to buy things they don't need.  unfortunately, since i never buy things, my clothes are mostly three or four years old, so i'm starting to look like a gypsy punk.  i like it though.  also if i have something like fanime to look forward to, i can say "no, i don't need that.  i'd rather save up for fanime."  speeding ticket was a HUGE setback though... $400 bucks almost... my best failure yet.
< has similar interests!!!  and on the topic of the olde world:
> is amused by the fact that when most people put ornaments and strings of popcorn on their Christmas trees, they don't realize that that tradition came from the ancient ?Celtic? Druid tradition of strewing organs and intestines of sacrificed individuals all over the pine trees as an offering.
v mrow?

ELDEMONIO

^umm..sure? ???
< knows alot of history.
> I had a dream that I was playing  "the world" and I was a admin and a friend was going to go to a coma.I so want to play "the world' now.=|
v ever had a anime related dream?

heeroyuy135

^ Yes, lots of them.
< Nice icon photoshop
> If I ever had to figure skate, I'd figure skate to the Ouran High School Host Club soundtrack
v If you ever had to figure skate, what anime or video game soundtrack would you figure skate to?