Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Jerry

^  Vanilla bean by Dreyers I guess. - yah im randomly plain with my ice cream.

<  has sun bathing cats.  makes me curious if caskaslyrk ever sun bathes with her cats.

>  is now self conscious about my own body as i turn into an old fogey. --- i need to work out on my wii fit.

V  before wii fit - what video games did you play that made you workout for a good sweat session?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Boba

^ Considering I've never played Wii Fit, Just Dance. :3
< Nawwww
> Wonders if a flamingo bag was received. D;<
v Have you ever broke a promise?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

michiko nakano

^ yeah, i promised myself I'd wish Jerry a happy birthday, but I totally forgot to... and i feel bad.  so i'm giving him a public Happy Birthday and a Birthday Glomp!  *birthday glomps Jerry*
< hi!
> is dehydrated
v huh?

ELDEMONIO

^ it was not me. ???
< should drink more water
> I may play Odyseus In our school play since i'm the only guy with a lot of acting experience. I was hoping to go my entire acting carreer without ever getting a lead role.>.> ohh well.I guess it's ok.
v Ever broken your TV? >.>

AbsolutelyCursed

^ I broke a couple (a big one and a small one) when I was a kid
< Has a lead role in a school play. Congratulations!!!
> Only been involved in classroom plays.
v Ever had any broken bones?

Boba

^ Nopeee! Never ever, I enjoy playing it safe. x: Or I'm just lucky.
< Not too into the whole acting bit I assume.
> Used to loooove acting.
v What's your favorite fast food place? If nothing, pick one you'd choose if you were forced to.

ELDEMONIO

^ Jack In The Box. I always buy the dollar chicken sandwishes with fries. I know, I'm cheap.>.>
< Loved acting and I hope still does! :o We should so be in the same play someday. :o ;D
> In a bad mood and just want to sleep and daydream as always.
v any cure for a bad mood?

michiko nakano

^perform a random act of kindness.  by helping someone or cheering them up, you'll start to feel warm and fuzzy inside too.
< had a bad day?
> didn't, because she told some random guy at school when the time was when he asked for it.  he smiled at me!  ^_______^
v do anything wierd today/yesterday?

caskaslyrk

^was looking at this random hot guy at my work so hard I walked into a sign outside my work! LOL
< Can tell time ! Hi Five!!!
> Do not sun bathe with my cats (per Jerry's question)...but we have a little club together called the "loungers club" cause that is all we do all day...lounge around..
V What is your most memorable childhood memory?

Elimeno

^ I think my most memorable childhood memory is jumping off the roof with my cousin and brother onto an old mattress, and my cousin telling us to land on our shoulder/upper arm because he went ice skating the weekend before and someone told him to fall like that.  Gawd we were stupid.
< Is a pretty cool person that doesn't afraid of anything
> I have a red/green color deficiency AKA: I'm colorblind  but in response to Caskaslyrk: I have that same club!!
V Have you ever eaten Pho?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ph%E1%BB%9F
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

DentyneIce408

^ I'm not much a fan of Pho, but I've eaten it a few times. I'm more into ramen. ^_^
> Lounges with cats too?
< If I ever got the time and money I'd plan a camping trip with my cuzins again. We'd all gather around the fire and passing the... You know what I mean, because that's how we roll! LoL.
v Are you planning on camping someday? And what activities would you be doing?
- Shall I leave my mark whether it's good or bad?
- As long as people remember me famous or infamous,
- I  will remain and roam in this world Alive or Dead.

Boba

^ I've been to Science camp, but my parents were never much of campers, so I've never. Maybe if I'm offered, I might.
< Happy Camper :3
> Is now addicted to wearing contacts.
v Stop telephonin' meh -

caskaslyrk

^ ring ring...you better answer this time  8)
< is addicted to contacts...but alas make sure to let your eyes rest...contacts can eventually cause your vision to become worse if you wear them for extended periods of time.
> Misses going camping!!! Nothing like a long days hike and camping by a river  :) as long as I have mosquito repellent I am good to go!!
V If you were on a deserted island and could take one fellow forum member who would you take and why?

michiko nakano

^ Dorian Gray (don't know if that's his forum name tho).  because then i'd finally get to meet him in person!
< has a lounging club
> has bright blue contacts
v have any contacts?  what kind?

Boba

^ I have "Aqua" ones, but I'm hoping to buy some more later today. :3
> Contaaacts! Wooo! >.<!
< Obsessing about Lady Gaga. <3
v Any obsession?

ELDEMONIO

^ not right now.I am however fond of acting and only act better when theirs like 400 people. And obssesed with wearing dark colors everyday. I hate wearing white or red.>.> Blue and black are my obsession in dressing.>.>
< Has blue contacts. pretty. :o
> Had contacts but now I was told I can't buy anymore until I go see the doctor for a update. I hate the doctor.Putting that air pressure thingy on my eye.>.>
v same question.

Barnes

^ Obsession? How about my music. I'm almost always listening to music. I could go on...
< Has to see a doctor for his contacts
> Needs to see a doctor for a different reason >.<
v Any movie you liked as a kid, but don't like now?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Boba

^ None that I can think of... I liked pretty much every movie (excluding scary ones) that I watched.
< Pink haired avatar chick.
> Someone called me a he on here, so I changed my avatar to a picture of me.. but I still think people'll think I'm a guy. ;~;
v Have you ever had a stranger come up to you, thinking you were someone they knew?

Kertus

^ Ha, not yet at least
< Is a girl  :o
> Thought Boba was a man  :-\
v Have you ever thought someone was a girl online and they were a guy, or vice versa?
Mario '06. Sven '08. Jared '09. Gai '10. Cobra '11. Kenji '12. Spike '13.
irc.rizon.net #fanime Click here to connect to IRC

michiko nakano

^ yeah
< just noticed that Boba wasn't a man
> i have aqua contacts too woooot
v do you have good eyes or bad eyes