Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Elimeno

^ I've actually been listening to a lot of Fort Minor (Mike Shinodas side project thing)  as well as random Classical music (top 100 of all time ftw)
< Probably doesn't listen to the radio (I find that most people who diversify music tend to not)
> ate too much food today and now doesnt feel good.
V whats the thing your looking least forward to come Fanime?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AuroraDreamer

^ The people I am going with.
< is semi-right with the comment about me. I listen to the radio when I am in someone else's car, and when my roommates blast their stereo.
> needs to work on her paper...
V Same question

abcbadcat

^ least looking forward to it being over in a flash
<< I host a radio show on 90.5 FM KSJS lol (read my sig)
< is procrastinating just like me
> also has a paper that needs to get done quick
v Is going to Starbucks/Jamba Juice sometime tomorrow

Jerry

^ actually i had to drive my roommate to shool [i felt like such a parent] :P  and we stopped off at a starbucks because she cant wake up without her coffee/latte/mocha thingy ma-jig

< likes to procrastinate ... as does miss aurora dreamer.

>  is SO THANKFUL ITS FRIDAY!!!  :D

V  are you going to watch Ironman 2? do you even like comic book based movies?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

michiko nakano

^ yes, but i'm one of those annoying people who's only going to see it because she likes Robert Downey Jr.
< is my friend!
> today i am getting my retainer taken care of so i'll have a permanent one instead of a clear one that i have to worry about losing, then going to lunch with my cooking teacher from high school (she and i are buddies, we go to restaurants and act like food critics), and then going to a friends house to plan next semester's schedules and play silent hill four (i know that four is lame, but we just beat two and four is the sequel to two or whatever so we have to play it).  Basically, it's going to be an awesome day.
v what's your day going to be like?

amaya_JDB

^ I have no clue. Possibly get yelled by a pregnant assistant manager with a VERY high ego, and after that be pooped out by a midnight prerelease of YGO Shining Darkness. It goes up and down -.-
< Robert Downey Jr. is an awesome actor and not that bad looking either ^^ Seen Sherlock Holmes yet? He's so good in that movie ><
> Being hella paranoid. Toes hasn't healed in in proper time and cosplay is getting delayed. I hope everything turns around in the end TT^TT
v Going to any of the tourneys in Fanime?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>

Boba

^ I'm probably going to watch a few, considering most of my friends(and nemesis) will be there. c:<
> Yay for pre-Fanime panic.
< Spent most of her savings spoiling herself ;-; ..ffffaaaaail.
v Worst habit?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

c2chaos

^ Cussing while playing video games. I've always hated people who cuss at me or use cusses in a conversation. Not proud of myself right now. (T.T)
< Is being good to herself.
> I finished Lost Universe and starting on Spice and Wolf 2. The most interestingly, uninteresting anime I've seen I've seen yet.
v What is your best attribute?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Yuki Valentine

^  I don't know.  Maybe just being a really compassionate person?  O.O
<  What's it about, lol?
>  Is lovin' her new cosplay wig!  c(^.^c )
V  What hotel are you staying in for Fanime?
Please check out my 8tracks account and add me!
http://8tracks.com/yuki_valentine

My YouTube account- http://www.youtube.com/user/xYukiValentine

PLEASE PLAY AND DONATE!!!

freerice.com and freepoverty.com

Elimeno

^  oddly enough... I have no clue >.> prolly the Mariott its our usual so most likely there
<  actually c2chaos more or less has it right; its an anime about trading essentially.  Think about how they explain crap in naruto when it comes to fight scenes and put it in trading terms.  and throw in an adorable Wolf God and you have Spice and Wolf
>  is currently working on Super Street Fighter iv fan arts (boo for fan art :p)
V what is an anime you watched completely through and then asked yourself why?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

jimsha

Quote from: Elimeno on May 07, 2010, 02:33:06 PM
^  oddly enough... I have no clue >.> prolly the Mariott its our usual so most likely there
<  actually c2chaos more or less has it right; its an anime about trading essentially.  Think about how they explain crap in naruto when it comes to fight scenes and put it in trading terms.  and throw in an adorable Wolf God and you have Spice and Wolf
>  is currently working on Super Street Fighter iv fan arts (boo for fan art :p)
V what is an anime you watched completely through and then asked yourself why?
^ Saikano. Seriously, the ending was WTF?? Not that I've never seen a WTF ending before; one of my fave series is Mahoromatic and that last episode was notoriously WTF. But Saikano's ending totally made me go, "Why?" lol
< Is an artist? Why boo to fan art if you're making fan art?  ???
> Was an artist, but no time nowadays. T_T
v Am thinking of going to Fanime, but I live in L.A. Is it worth the hike?

First post! w00t!
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Yuki Valentine

^  GO TO FANIME!!!  IT IS SOOO WORTH EVERYTHING!!!  >.<
<  Is a newbie.  Welcome to the Forums.  If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.  ^.^
>  Is doing laundry...  >.>  So annoying...
V  List the anime you've cried during.

Elimeno

^  only two, Air and the ending of Cowboy Bebop
<  doesn't have any clean laundry :P
>  Don't like fan art because its not *totally* your art, but at cons its what pulls people in so its a must.
V same question

c2chaos

^ I cried during these: Clannad, Clannad: After Story, Kanon, Air TV, ef-A tale of Memories/Melodies, and I think VanDread too.
< (Sorry.) Dislikes drawing Fan-Art.
> I've changed my mind. I'll look for something newer to watch.
v same question.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Yuki Valentine

^  Gankutsuou, Wolf's Rain, Berserk, Cowboy Bebop, Code Geass, Gundam Seed, Gundam Seed Destiny and many more.  I cry easily, lol.  ^.^;;
<  Yeah, I agree with you, but it also lets you be creative.  I'm just really picky about fan art.  ;d
>  The days are going by so fast...  I'm so glad, cause that means Fanime is GETTING CLOSER!!!  >.<
V  What was the most depressing anime you've seen?

c2chaos

^ School Days! I was depressed for weeks--and disturbed.
< Is excited that she got her cosplay.
> Still looking.
v What's your most embarassing moment at Fanime?

Elimeno

^ Uh, lets see. probably failing at sliding down the rail on the stairs (laaaaame)
< Needs cosplay
> whoa now, don't get me wrong I love fan art (I collect quite a bit ^^;)  I just hate drawing it.
v What's your most embarassing moment at Fanime?

monikamilani

^ considering I don't know, I still have seen someone online doingthe caramelldansen epically and falling epically =DD
< Doesn't like to draw
> Is waaayyyy bored it is 9 53 and I can't go to sleep, thinking of Fanime DD=
v What's your funniest moment in Fanime?
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Elimeno

^ Probably seeing my freind cosplaying as a member of Team Magma being called an imposter member (his costume wasnt too good) although now that I think back on it that was pretty mean >.>
< should go to sleep.
> *sigh* I *do* like to draw, I dont like drawing fan art... thats that.
v same question, these usually are pretty good :P

Yuki Valentine

^  Gah...  There's way too many, but maybe one of them was after the Black and White Ball, I made the brilliant plan to run up all the stairs to our room on the 20th floor, instead of taking the elevator.  I took a video of it, and I fell down and rolled down a flight of stairs.  I also kinda had an asthma attack, but I got some water when we got back up to the room, lol.  ;)
<  HE.  DOES.  LIKE.  FAN.  ART, JUST.  NOT.  DRAWING.  IT.  XDD
>  Is very tired and is getting more and more excited about Fanime.  Gah!  I can't wait!  I should try to have as much fun as possible, so the time will go by even faster.  =p
V  Who is a cosplayer that you saw that you thought was pretty cute and wanted to meet sometime?  (Post a pic if you have it.)