Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ Well, I don't have an everyday schedule but there are things I do everyday like: eat, sleep, pee and/or poo, and play video games because they are all important vital functions. XD
< Likes breaking out the oldies on irregular days, much like me.
> I had a short nap before the BBQ and I slept through the whole thing. Fortunately, like always, there was plenty of food left over.
v What kind of music do you like least?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

abcbadcat

^ Metal grrrr
< Too much info on the bathroom infos
> Has to get to sleep soon to wake up at 1am :(
V What was the last concert you went too?

ELDEMONIO

^Metallica.With Machine head as a opener and another group that I forgot about.
< Is willing to wake up earlier then me.=|
>We took my mom to a italian resturant in oakridge and we had a good time.Luckyly my friend reminded me it was mothers day before I left work so I had time to get her a flower,chocolate,and a card with pop up flowers that cost me $5 but worth it.>.>
v same question.

c2chaos

^ It's been a while since I've been to a concert, even a local one. hmmm... I'd say mine was in early December...a New Year's concert. :P
< Is a forgetful but loving son.
> Stuffed chicken wings. "There's no taste like home."
v What's your favorite food your mom makes?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ Wait my mom can cook????!!!  JK JK I like my mom's chocolate goodies (and now that I write that out it sounds sooo wrong)
< ate chicken recently XD
> Didn't get to see her mum for Mother's Day, but made her a slideshow. She loved it
V Same Question (Ohhh the laziness)

lycan510

^ My grandma makes this amazing Penne pasta with alfredo and Chicken sausage. its amazing.
< didnt get to see her mom. Im sorry :/
> is worried about his mom... she was in an accident yesterday, and I havent heard from her since.
v Same question. (dont judge me... its late at night XD)
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

jimsha

Quote from: lycan510 on May 10, 2010, 12:47:43 AM
^ My grandma makes this amazing Penne pasta with alfredo and Chicken sausage. its amazing.
< didnt get to see her mom. Im sorry :/
> is worried about his mom... she was in an accident yesterday, and I havent heard from her since.
v Same question. (dont judge me... its late at night XD)
@Yuki Valentine: Thanks for the offer, expect a deluge of questions soon! ;) Or when I'm less lazy. And less at work. XD

Man, you guys are fast! The AXF version of this has been stuck for like 3 days now, lol. For the forum vets: How do I subscribe to a topic so I get alerted when there's a reply?

^ My moms makes this awesome beef and mushroom dish, altho I don't think we had it last time I was home, so it's been like a year and a half since I've had it (is on opposite coasts.). :(
< Yikes! I'll pray for your mom, hope she's okay.
> Airplane tickets to Fanime are approaching three bills... may need to live vicariously through you guys. T_T
v Uh... same question! lol
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Boba

^ My mom doesn't cook food anymore, and when she does.. yuck!
> I'm sure everything is gonna be alright :D <3
< Commissioning a Dokuro-chan cosplay! >.<;; hopefully I can get the wig on time & still have money for hotel & such! T-T One problem is I need to get a paypal. Dx
v I'll break the pattern then.. what's the first thing you see physically in the opposite (or same) gender?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

Elimeno

^ for me its *always* the face particularly the eyes, although I cant astonish people with "you're eyes are an amazing *insert color*" because i'm color blind :P
< Will get a wig on time with her brand new pay pal account :P
> is scared that he doesnt have enough funds for fanime... but is still going. . .
v what is a "weird" thing you do?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

jimsha

Quote from: Elimeno on May 10, 2010, 11:56:32 AM
^ for me its *always* the face particularly the eyes, although I cant astonish people with "you're eyes are an amazing *insert color*" because i'm color blind :P
< Will get a wig on time with her brand new pay pal account :P
> is scared that he doesnt have enough funds for fanime... but is still going. . .
v what is a "weird" thing you do?
^ I'm a weirdo, so everything I do is weird. :P But one thing is I can't touch anything in a public restroom. :o
< Not liking doing fan art suddenly makes a lot more sense!
> Somehow managed to get notified of new replies. It's magic!
v If you've been to both AX and Fanime, how is Fanime better than AX? If you've only been to Fanime, what do you look forward to the most at Fanime, and why? And, uh, I guess if you've never been to Fanime, why did you join the forums?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Elimeno

^ I'll answer both, Fanime is better strictly by the atmosphere; honestly AX has more going on but theres a lot more douches.  and I joined the forums because I needed to keep tabs on what was happening with artist alley
< is relatively new to fanime boards :P
> is playing monster hunter tri
v Why did you join the forums?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AuroraDreamer

^ I wanted to see if I could make friends before going to the con. I have never been to Fanime before, so I want to make friends :)
<Is  playing something I never have heard of.
> keeps saying that I'm going to play the sims 3, but keeps getting distracted XD
V If you only had one more day to live, how would you spend it?

AngelWings

^Probably patching up a lot of relationships and letting people know how much I care. Letting them know how much I enjoyed my life. Probably wouldn't tell anyone I was going to die though.
< Needs to keep herself focused. Sims is necessary.
> Is procrastinating about several things.... passport, sewing, ordering, etc.
V What would you do if you found a wallet without any identification full of two thousand dollars?

Elimeno

^ Well, if there was no identification around or any form of finding said person; I would very honestly keep it.  I mean if you're carrying two large around and somehow drop it you either didn't need the money or don't care about the money thats too much money to just "forget"
< should stop procrastinating, its not good for you :P
> Is going to San Francisco tomorrow... again.  Moving sucks lol
V Who is the person who no matter what you can talk to about anything?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ As much as I want to mention family members or friends...I honestly can't talk about everything with anyone...
< is moving to SF
> had an extremely hilarious conversation w/ an online friend; that uplifted some of the anxiety I feel for the AP chem exam I have to take tomorrow morning
V If you could have an unlimited supply of one thing, what would you want?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Elimeno

^ Love  :D if that doesnt count, then Sunflower seeds :P
< is going to ace her AP chem exam tomorrow morning
> Is currently bored and hungry, and is procrastinating doing work
V have you ever thought you were alone and were singing/dancing when you weren't and embarrassed?  That was a horribly worded question but hopefully you get the point :P

rubymoonIII

^Happens to me alot when im in my room someones looking in while im singing with a wierd look on thier faces
< is everywhere on the forums XD
> fisnished all her cosplays just has to sit back  relax, make some monies and wait for fanime :D
V Whats the one thing youre most looking forward to at Fanime (besides the LMC concert)?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

ELDEMONIO

^# things.Takig a pick with Fanime Jesus. Seeing a friend I met on Adult Swim Board.Jackie;) And making friends.Hopefully.>.>
< Finished their cosplay.GOOD FOR YOU!!! ;D
> I payed for next semesters classes so now I'm down liek $300  :'(
v same question

AngelWings

^ Finding something amazing that I haven't found on my own yet, the dealer's hall, amvs.
< Has good taste in things to do.
> Is paying  homage to the 90s today.
V If you could have only one memory that you remembered after becoming amnesiac what would you want it to be?

amaya_JDB

^ When my fiance proposed to me ^^
< Is a procrastinator just like 99.9% of the population ><
> MY TOE IS FINALLY HEALED!!!!! I'M NORMAL AGAIN!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!
v Favorite fast food item?
Occupation: Musician/singer/nurse/student/cashier/cosplayer/otaku/poet/writer/cook/lover/gamer/artist/maniac/woman/foodie/DDRist
In other words, I'm one busy mofo!

Fanime 2012 Cosplays:
Kagome (Inuyasha) <all weekend>