Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Boba

^ My teacher had some granola left over from his AP testers, so I got some of that. 0:
< Used to play Yu-Gi-Oh
> colored my hair for the gajillionth and last time(for now.)
v Obsessed with anything?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

c2chaos

^ Other than anime and video games? Music, fishing, and playing cards.
< May have forgotten what her natural hair color was.
> Simple scrambled eggs, steamed jasmine rice, and ketchup. You wouldn't think it's good but after you've thuroughly combined them. It's pretty good!
v Have you voted yet?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

Quote from: c2chaos on May 13, 2010, 12:37:37 PM
^ Other than anime and video games? Music, fishing, and playing cards.
< May have forgotten what her natural hair color was.
> Simple scrambled eggs, steamed jasmine rice, and ketchup. You wouldn't think it's good but after you've thuroughly combined them. It's pretty good!
v Have you voted yet?
@Jerry: I actually graduated already... Trying to pay off the crushing, crushing debt now... orz
@AuroraDreamer: So that is Ema Skye... she's quite a cutie; you must be one also to be able to pull it off. ;) Why shouldn't you cosplay her this year? And if I were going to Fanime, I'd look you up, too. XD

^ The only voting I'm aware of is the AX Forums M&G Awards... and no, I haven't. Even though I'm running in it. XD
< Hayate loving NEET. Does this mean you won't be able to make it to AX for MELL?
> Just might have to check out my first AX concert, even if I only know MELL's one song from Hayate no Gotoku.
v Ever call yourself a fan of something/someone, even if you only really know a small part of their work/accomplishments/whatever?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

c2chaos

^ Yes. Although, I only say so if I am actually interested in it. For example, I am a fan of Ken Akamatsu, the creator of Love Hina and Mahou Sensei Negima.
< Is going to AX.
> I won't be attending AX if I can't be staff because NEETs are often poor. It's been 2 months and no replies nor phone calls from AX. I guess I won't be seeing MELL. (T_T)
v What food will never eat or at least, hope not to eat?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I don't think I have a food I will never eat. Unless it is like some sort of feces or some sort of waste. Which I refuse to eat shrimp that isn't deveined. :(
< won't be attending AX
> will not be attending AX as well, because I don't have the money or transportation to go down to LA.
V Any con you wish you could go to, but lack the ability to do so?

Jerry

^ San Diego Comic Con is the mother of all Cons. it has EVERYTHING. i couldnt go this year because pre-reg sold out in less than a month after it opened on the internets... this was back in Sept of 2009 for the July 2010 date, thats some hardcore planning ahead >_<

<  will hopefully someday be able to goto AX

>  has gone to AX, but prefer FanimeCon instead. :D

V  what do you think the parties you find at Fanime will be like?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ Senseless, random, and epic!!!
< Would rather be got to Fanime than AX.
> I'm laying off the sweets. This toothache is excruciating. (T_T) I need Orajel!!!!
v What is the most physically painful thing you've ever gone through?

rubymoonIII

^ broke my toe when i was walking barefoot in the house
< is in pain :(
> Loves Rob Zombie >o<\m/
v Whats the most unexpected tastiest thing youve had?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

DarkMoonlitStar

^ An apparently normal spongecake that actually melts in your mouth literally and has the perfect amount of sweetness x3 (I didn't even know what flavor it was supposed to be...)
< loves to rock out to Rob Zombie
> I have 2 goals/dreams in life... 1st is to be a pharmacist...the 2nd is something else
V What do you plan to accomplish in the future?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

AuroraDreamer

^ I plan to eventually finish college :)
< is secretive of her second dream/goal
> Also has secret goals in life XD
V What is your favorite scent? (ex. Vanilla, Birthday cake, cucumber melon, chlorine, and etc)

AngelWings

^ Favorite.... oh god too many choices. I love the smell of marshmellows that have been burnt on a bonfire at the beach. More normally though I almost always love the smell of jasmine.
< Aurora and DarkMoon are hiding things.
> @Elimeno: Hmm. If you'd like to think so.  @Jerry:  ;)
V If you could randomly absorb up to date information on one topic of your choice what would it be?

Echo♔

^ Current events around the world... I think we should all try to at least care.
< Likes marshmallows & jasmine.
> I've played a game like this on a forum before! Only there were 3 arrows...
V What's your deepest, darkest secret??? o.o

Stay focused. Keep dreaming.♔

AngelWings

^*Giggles* That's a secret!
< I haven't seen you on the forums!!!! Welcome.
> Is listening to the Glee soundtrack on her ipod so is a bit excitable.
V What's you're favorite thing you like that you feel a bit geeky about?

Elimeno

^ play the pokemon TCG >.>
< Laughed when she seen Puck cut his mowhawk
> is looking for ways to get out of the house to avoid playing video games... for unknown reasons
V What is something you constantly try to avoid but never seem to?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Procrastinating...it's hard not to procrastinate...
< Doesn't know why he's trying to avoid video games o.o"'
> if I were a prodigy, I would want to be a prodigy in music, more specifically playing string instruments x3
V What's your favorite instrument that you like listening to?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

AngelWings

^Violin, though the Cello and Guitar are tied for second.
< Is one of many procrasinators! Stop that.
> Doesn't watch Glee actually.
V Favorite musician/artist you didn't discover till this month?

rubymoonIII

^ a band actually called Ayabie
< Is among the legions of procrastinators :)
> Hates Glee
Vwhen you replay an old video game  do you still make the same mistakes as you did when you first played it out of habit?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AngelWings

^ Sometimes. It depends how badly I played the game before.
< Another procrastinator?
> Saw smoking aces again yesterday. It made me smile.
V What should someone eat at 12:34 in the morning?

Elimeno

^ Denny's pancakes
< is hungry
> currently listening to my friend getting killed in modern warfare 2
V I'm bored, name something for me to doodle :D
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

AngelWings

^ A half sheep half toaster alarmclock.
< Is bored.
> Forgot about a folder in her e-mail and found important stuff.
V If a robot was made in the shape of a chicken what would its use be?