Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

ELDEMONIO

^ Since my favorite is Death Note I will say Zetsubou Billy from Maximum The Hormone. I remember bumping to that song for hours when I finally downloaded.
< should wear a sweater.Or at least work out to build heat.
> I asked for the wrong days off for work so I may have to call in sick for friday.The other days I work early so it's good. All I need to do is see if another worker is willing to switch hours with me.
v Song that describes your favorite anime character?

c2chaos

^ Follow by Breaking Benjamin. It sounds sort of right for Hayate.
< Hopes that his co-workers are compassionate, not too busy later in the day, and not as determined to attend Fanime as he is in order to trade shifts.
> Shinigami got me thinking about making an AMV but I don't want to use movie maker, and my PC is too primitive to do it in the first place.
v What Anime and song do you suggest, would make a good AMV?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ hmmm... I think most songs could become a perfect amv song if paired correctly. Right now I want to medley of couples to the song "Your love is my  drug"
< wants to make some amvs
> Now I want to make amvs, but I don't a code for abode D: I miss my highschools computers XD
V Funniest amv you have ever seen?

c2chaos

^ "Lord of the Yen." Epic funny!!
< Is infected with a disease that makes you want to make AMVs.
> Maybe I'll secretly install the programs on my brother's laptop and use it to make my AMVs...
v What's the saddest AMV you've ever seen?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I wasn't exactly too sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5xY0G4b_PE but it is I guess the saddest I have seen. I tend to not watch sad amvs... MY cousin made this and made me watch it.
< should make spiffy amvs that are not sad though!
> wants to make comedy amvs...
V Saddest anime you have ever seen?

jimsha

Quote from: AuroraDreamer on May 17, 2010, 02:50:54 PM
^ I wasn't exactly too sad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5xY0G4b_PE but it is I guess the saddest I have seen. I tend to not watch sad amvs... MY cousin made this and made me watch it.
< should make spiffy amvs that are not sad though!
> wants to make comedy amvs...
V Saddest anime you have ever seen?
^ Do you mean throughout or just the ending? Prolly Saikano if throughout, since I liked the minor characters a lot more than the main ones. If just endings, then Gunbuster, that ending destroyed me and stayed with me for days....
< Should totally make comedy AMVs. I'm assuming you were talking Adobe Premiere earlier? I might have something somewhere for CS4....
> Need to log in more often, just spent an hour reading 4+ pages of posts. Good thing I'm at work. XD Too bad YouTube's blocked, tho. T_T And yes, I read everything, I'm anal like that. (eg., I'd guess Aurora's name comes from Sleeping Beauty b/c she's a Disney fan?)
v Are you anal like me? Examples required. ;P
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

AuroraDreamer

^ Not really.
< is wrong about where my name came from actually XD
> My username is commonly mistaken for a Disney reference. It comes from Dewgong and it's attack AuroraBeam. I love the name Aurora, so it stuck. Dreamer because I always am daydreaming :)
V How d you make your username?

ELDEMONIO

^ I couln't use my IB user name ELDEMONIO since it was taken so I used this one. I was into Death Note and liked the word Shinigami and decided to put dark next to it since ryuk is dark skined. As for the X3....it's ment to represent teh number 13. Long story short...gangs.>.>
< Has a nice user name. Pokemon.FTW! :D
> going to work right now and I only have 5 more pages to do until I turn it in tomorrow.
vsame question.

c2chaos

^ c2chaos is short for "contributor to chaos" If you really knew me, you'd see that I am the the opposite.
< Is of hispanic decent.
> My friend is having some family problems and I just dropped him off at work...I need to ask his sister something...
v How far would you go to help a friend in need?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I would go out of my way to help a friend as long is I don't get seriously injured or if it doesn't cost a lot money wise...I've always been good at listening to my friends and trying to give em good advice and hopefully I help them out the right way.
< wants to deal with the stick situation his friend's in (hope it isn't too bad)
> Is noticing that friends are getting into relationships but I'm a bit glad I'm still single I guess...only cause I have that 2nd goal in life in mind
V same question
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

r3za1264

^I would help anyone out unless i dont have the money and what not. As long as i know they would do the same for me.
< POWER TO YAH MAAAN! I can relate :D
>is getting lazy since its the end of the school year/ fanime is coming up. I cant give up just yet though
V what is your greatest fear?

rubymoonIII

^Bieng completley abandoned by those i love
< Rarely posts on the forums
>IS going to the B&B ball after all since i found my cute lil black dress ;)
V what is your greatest joy?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

rude32

^Beer is my favorite joy.
< Is going to have a con party?
> Hopes to meet a lot of forum members at fanime
V Will you be going on Day zero?
A hero forever loyal to the flames of war now rests in Outer Heaven

RUDE: Rub Up Desperate Elephants- Thanks shy-cosplayer

AuroraDreamer

^Can't I have class.
< is wanting to meet many people
> Is in a war with a friend >:D
V Had fun today?

rubymoonIII

^Yea my cousin turned 21 today
<Is talking to her onAIM :D
> waiting for fanime is like waiting for xmas AGONIZING
V Had fun today? < same question>
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Brutal

^ No! I had school ugh!
< Is impatient like me xD
> I need to go to bed but I cant.
V If you could have any thing in the world right now what would it be?

2012 Cosplays » Zoey | Scout's Mom | Caroline | Rebecca Chambers | Panty | Miku

abcbadcat

^ Realistically... Rane 57L turntable mixer *grabby hands*
< Can't wait for fanime
> Has one more final (Wednesday) and needs to find a fill in for his Saturday radio show (so he doesn't have to leave Fanime)
V Favorite Adult Swim show?

AngelWings

^ I don't actually watch that anymore. Of the shows they have via their website it would be Family Guy, Cowboy Bebop, or Ghost in the Shell.
< Should find a sub quickly!! The alternative is not fun.
> Isn't going to have a life for the next week. Yay procrastination.
V What's a common misconception that people have about you?

Jerry

^  that my 'real' name isn't Jerry. it's too Americanized or something... people talk to me over the phone and think I'm probably Caucasian usually and then surprised to meet an Asian. Go Figure.  :P  But if you must know technically I have an Asian [Chinese] name.  Its  Tien.  ask me what it means or probably some of you already know....

<  Hi Angel wings! :D you know your gonna procrastinate more and be on the boards while not having a life.

>  I'm stressing that my Russell cosplay [Disney/Pixar's UP movie] wont be able to live up to my own hype.  :-\

V  [same question it should be asked again!] What's a common misconception that people have about you?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Elimeno

^  that I smoke weed, I've never touched the stuff in my life.  I think its something to do with my wicked-cool goatee :P

<  iis underhyping his hype; everythings gonna be cool.  chicks love a helpful asian kid lol

>  Is in AngelWings situation, and Jerry is probably right lol

V what is something that you *love* to share about yourself?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju