Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ Make friends.
< Is assigning people to assassinate each other this weekend.
> The fair ends today however the smell of carnies and corndogs may linger on for a while but at least a made a little bit of money in time for Fanime.
v What's your least favorite smell?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Second hand smoke and whatever smells pretty terrible...
< Made some money for Fanime (hope it pays off ^_^)
> I hate receiving second hand smoke...and I'm trying to do a lab report for AP chem...Dx
V What's your favorite card game?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

lycan510

^ Baccarat. Love the sophistication of the game.
< needs to study D:
> is done with school this semester.... and is 90% done with his costume!
v Planning on "assassinating" someone over the weekend of Fanime?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

AuroraDreamer

^ Nope.
< Almost done with the costume :D
> Spent all evening stitching pieces of my stuffed fish together! I have sooooooo much more to do. I have to have the giant fish done before Thursday!
V Done with Cosplays?

doriangray

^ Yes, but unfortunately that is because I don't have anything new this year.  Same four outfits as last year.
< Is making a giant fish?????????!  ???
> Only three days of work this week and then I'm on vacation!  YAY!
v If the next poster is Auroradreamer, then what is the stuffed fish for?  If it is someone else, is there something you ever regretted doing at a con?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

c2chaos

^ This will be my first year at con so there is nothing to regret, yet.
< Using his cosplays from last year so people will recognize him.
> People can easily tell what kind of person I am from my actions but some don't have the patience to stick around long enough to see them.
v Are you who you seem to be?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

rubymoonIII

^ i dont know depends on what people think of me if you mean sweet and strange then i guess... :)
< is a con virgin :)
> i always seem to have my head in the clouds im oblivious to most things till someone tells me (people hating me, guys hitting on me, creepers)
vWhat do you consider strange but everyone thinks its normal?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AuroraDreamer

^ According to all my roommates and others, peeing in the shower is normal =/ I find it odd. Stupid 1 vs 100 trivia for bringing up the topic.
< keeps handing out pregnant dragons.
> The giant plush fish is for my cosplay outfit :D
V same question.

rubymoonIII

^ When people drop 'N'bombs, and take/b/ stupidity OUTSIDE of the internet
< Keeps taking my pregnant dragons
> I hope i make new friends at Fanime
V Am I the only person that thinks /b/ is retarded,racist and stupid?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

Maki_Jaganshi

^ I don't have any inclination towards that word, so I wouldn't really know O_o
< I want a pregnant dragon!!! TT^TT
> I took part in AuroraDreamer's peeing in the shower bit, seeing as I'm one of her dormies <3
V Who do YOU stalk at night? :]
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

Jerry

^ the only people rover's stalk at night are bumbs, drunkies, and other stalkers pestering the good peeps of our con. We keep ya safe, and thats what we intend to do.  :)

<  has random adventures with Aurora Dreamer and friends.

>  almost done with my Russell cosplay [From Disney/Pixar's  UP ]

V  Think your gonna be able to do, see, visit, watch, meet up and basically be everywhere you want to be during con? [looks at the schedule... theres so much to do  :P ]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Boba

^ Yes. I don't have too many plans. 0:
< HUFF HUFF HUFF LESS THAN ONE WEEK YO. & aren't you at work? ._.
> Drama teacher is calling my mom today to talk about me being nicer to my fellow students zzzzz
v Pet peeve?
Add my @live.com email on Faceboooook! 0:

rubymoonIII

^ When People say "simoooooon" (see-moh- nn)
< have yet to meet IRL
> Friday is my early Bday party >w<
v same question
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

AuroraDreamer

^ People staring at you... Especially when you are eating... :(
< Was invited to said party, but unsure if I can make it. Is the shared party right?
> Finally finished her Fish :D
V Pick a Country, you want to visit.

Jerry

^ Japan, hands down- have misadventures, visit temples and meet monks, have sushi, flirt with girls who like gaijin and somehow save the entire universe atop Tokyo tower. all in the duration of epic feature length film.  ;)

<  finish her fish? [does not get it]  ???

> friends randomly posted a picture of "me" as Russell, then it was some total random asian dude.
We asians all dont look alike!  >:(  okay... maybe a little, but i hope my version is better.

V  nervous or excited about Fanime?  whats a nervous habit that you have that you dont usually notice but your friends notice about you?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Super excited! 7 years of awesome convention fun, it'll be like coming home. A nervous tic I have is I start sighing without realizing it and my friends have to alert me to it so I can stop.
< Had a bad case of mistaken identity. xD
> Started crying after watching videos of FanimeCon from the past, because I'm so gosh darn sentimental.
V What's your favourite video game series? What attracted you to it?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

AuroraDreamer

^ Kingdom Hearts >.<  I love Disney was why.
< Don't Cry :(
> I finished my giant fish for my cosplay. I love it!!! I also have a Messy bed XD

V Same Thing :D

Jerry

^ Parasite eve. Why you ask? i think its pretty self explanatory! :D

< finished her fish and has a messy bed? it doesnt look that bad to me. and I see Sora's foot from Kingdom hearts 2 wall scrool.

> has a wall banner from kingdom hearts [one]

V  post and epic picture and tell us why its epic. :D

michiko nakano

^
i've posted this before.  but some people may not have seen it.  this is my most epic picture (i'm boring).  I made mini cupcakes and put emoticon faces on them, these were some of the cuter ones.
< i totally flooded him with pms yesterday to make his day more exciting
> i have a fish pillow too!  my friend made it for me :3 not a very good picture for colors, but the colors are lavender and chartreuse.
v post an epic picture!!!

c2chaos

^ This photo is not all that epic however the lengths I went to get it were epic to me. I took this photo on my stay in MN. I had to go through a ropes course in near sub-zero temperatures and snow to get it.
< Has a cute pillow fish and makes epic cupcakes.
> I really miss Minnesota now. I might live there again, one day.
v More epic pics?