Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Elimeno

^The whooooole time (victory fist pump)
< is a new powerlevel hiding person to the forums
> I just found out I may bring some Yukimura Sanada styled armor.  And I love all you guys ;_;
V whats the first thing you're going to when you get to fanime?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

^ Not get lost.
< might re-enact The Battle of Nagasaki in Yukimura armor.
> I'm so excited about Fanime that I get disoriented when I think about it. For example, I took a shower this morning and mistook the facial wash for shampoo.
v What are going to do when Fanime is over?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ Finish my year of college. Just have to start another in September D:
< Should read labels before sticking things in hair XD
> Just straightened hair. It still is shocking me. I'm so unused to my hair color.
V Same Question

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Go to Santa Cruz for my High School's second Senior Picnic! woot! and prepare for finals..... >.<
< Is still shocked by her new hair color
> Is having problems with transportation for my Anime Club members to get to SJ....Had it all planned out but somehow everything got screwed over and I take all the blame... (as president...) by my own family...(I have a splitting migraine right now) Dx
V How would you stand out from the rest of the crowd in Fanime?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

animeangelfish

^ I would do what I normally do--- not be too shy to say something to someone (only if it's nice of course) like - "NICE COSTUME!" or "dude, your hair is really tall."
< You are a very strong individual. I understand, as a former Anime Club president myself, the blame game. Don't let it stress you out and realize---it's all about having fun!!!
> I haven't been to an anime convention since 2008. It feels..weird :D
V What are you most looking forward to this year at Fanime?

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

c2chaos

^Everything! It's my first year!
< I think I know you, or at least know someone who does.
> I'm hoping that I leave after the mail gets here but I seriously doubt it. I WANT MY MONEY!!!

V What do you want most right now?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

animeangelfish

^ MONEY. I want money so I can actually do things at Fanime. curse life. CURSES.
< Interesting! Apparently you possibly know me somehow? :O really?
> Got a dress for the B/W ball but not sure about whether anyone will dance with me ;P
V If you could be a character in any anime (not an actual character...but an anime world you could live in) which anime would it be?

Attendee since 2005

c2chaos

^ I'd like to live in the world of...Ai Yori Aoshi, for now.
< You are/were in JAC, right?
> I keep looking for this wallpaper I made, but now I don't remember where I put it. I'm thinking it may have gotten deleted when my PC got invaded.
v What's the first thing you'd do if you were invisible?

rubymoonIII

^  ugh what wouldnt i do if i was invisible is the real question
< Pc got invaded
>
using this pic to get the guy i like's attention
v Will you be hanging out with moi at fanime?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

c2chaos

^ I don't know. Are you going to the forums gathering?
< It got my attention. So does that mean you like me?
> I don't want to resort to borrowing money. I hate being financially indebted to anyone.
v Do you keep in contact with the new friends you make when you go to cons or large meetings?

rubymoonIII

^ sometimes, sometimes they remain con friends
< Idk ive never seen you in person or talked to you on Aim, maybe if i got to know you ^^
>
heres another one that'll hopefully make someone happy :)
v Will you be at the Fanime Forums Gathering?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

abcbadcat

^ At the expense of the Street Fighter 3: Third Strike tourney, yes
< Has a scanner
> Is organizing music and making playlists
V What is your favorite artist/band right now?

animeangelfish

^ Versa Emerge or Escape the Fate
< has a name that is hard to say outloud. Seriously, try it
> watching Ghost Hunters and tweeting out of boredom/insomnia
V what type of thing is found in your worst nightmare?

Attendee since 2005

rubymoonIII

^ A Lonley everlasting darkness
< i might Remember you from Y-con
> singing LupinIII songs to get my voice ready for Karaoke
V what type of sweets do you like?
@Digitalberii <--Twitter

animeangelfish

^ I'm a big fan of cinnamon flavored candies. Or Mochi. Does mochi count as a sweet? :P
< must be mistaken! I have never been to Y-CON. Although I wish I had been!
> I think it's weird to be home for the summer. I do it every summer..but still...
V What's your favorite thing to do at a convention, in general?

Attendee since 2005

c2chaos

^ People watch. It's kind of entertaining when I try to narrate a person's life in my head. It kinda feels like an episode of The Wonder Years.
< Never went to Y-Con.
> Summer is the perfect time for fishing. I usually end up getting major tans lasting through winter.
v What are your summer plan?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Hold my annual year end party with close friends, take summer classes at a CC and whatever I guess besides playing video games, reading manga, watching anime and constantly be on the computer chatting w/ other people..
< Gets major tans that last a long time o.o
> Am already naturally tan and wants the drama to be over with for my Anime Club because I'm officially transferring my power to the next prez after this con.
V Don't you hate drama that doesn't need to happen?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

abcbadcat

^ Of course
< Doesn't show her face
> Is still messing with his music library and downloads folders
V Are you selling things at the swap meet?

Elimeno

^ Nope, we'll be selling at the AA though table T25 :D
< has a mass amount of music
> has the worst business partner in existence (not really) although she makes me have panic attacks the way she works.
V remember that one time you went to Fanime?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

rubymoonIII

^ woke up in my friends room after a totally AWESOME party
< has a business partner
> Used to have a business partner AND personal assistant but they bit dissappeared
V same question
@Digitalberii <--Twitter