Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

cesspooloflight

^ Yes, but it sucks when I am around people who don't and I look stupid by going "O MY GOD! DUUUUDDDEE I noticed that!"
< Inner child ignited by toys.
>Trying to figure out if I should watch Toy Story 3 or Get Him To The Greek tomorrow.
V What is your favorite thing to do during your spare time?

c2chaos

^ I like to draw. You just reminded me that I need to finish my cartoon-anime concepts.
< Is looking at a movie dilemma. Why not see both!?
> I'm going to burn some cd's to listen on my way down to AX but there are just too many songs I'd like to hear!
V Ever cheated on something and got caught?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Not that I can remember.
< Is having trouble deciding music for his AX trip!
> Is excited for the cosplay picnic at Kelley Park today!
V What dilemma are you being put through today?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Maki_Jaganshi

^ No dilemma today, just relaxation. Lucky me, lucky mud~!
< Have fun at the cosplay picnic!!!! :D Lol I'm kind of jealous.
> I'm finally trying out roleplaying, and so far it's going....ok I think?
V Is there anything exciting happening next week for you?
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

c2chaos

^ Hmmm...not really. My brother and his wife are coming over this weekend. That's about it.
< New to LARPing.
> Decided on the first playlist on the drive down to AX.
V What's in your fantasy?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ My fantasy sort of has an Ella Enchanted(movie) feel to it. Lol I'm weird
< is working hard on his ax playlists.
> will probably be seeing Jonah Hex this weekend or coming week.
V Any movie you want to see sometime soon?

Maki_Jaganshi

^ Not really. Already saw Prince of Persia, and Shrek 4, but maybe Splice would do. :]
< Is bored in Michigan, I presume?
> I fail at croquet. Seriously.
V Do you play croquet?
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

ice queen

^Not since I was a little kid.
<Sorry you failed at croquet.
>This was a awesomely fail day for me.
Vwhat are you doing for father's day?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Working. I'll probably text my dad and say happy fathers day to my stepdad, but nothing more than that. They don't deserve it.
< Had a fail day?! D:
> Had the best day ever at Kelley Park with a bunch of new cosplay peeps!
V What happened during the best day you've ever experienced?

ice queen

^ Probably my daughter being born. that's it.
<Yup got scheduled to work on a weekend I planned to spend with friends and family.
>To tired to get up XD
Vwhat's on your tv?
2011 Cosplay for Fanime-
Kingdom Hearts - Riku 100% complete
Axis Powers Hetalia - Russia 70% complete
Black Butler - Agni 0% Complete

Maki_Jaganshi

^ It was Alice in Wonderland at one point but now it's dark... O-o
< Lol, who says that you have to get up??
> Is kind of bored
V Have you ever seen a live musical? If so, which one? (School musicals count from high school and up)

AuroraDreamer

^ Alrighty here comes the list (Again for you Maki XD)
Peter Pan, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Mamma Mia, Don Quixote, Joseph and the Technicolor Dream Coat, The Sound of Music, Avenue Q, and there are others but they escape me. My family is musical nuts. I actually don't think I have been to a High School show, no drama classes at my school.
< "We thank you very sweetly for doing it so neatly. You killed her so completely that we thank you very sweetly." XD
> Should probably try and go to bed.
V What musical would you love to see?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Wicked. Rent. <3
< Also love musicals!! <3
>Should also probably try to sleep...
V Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, a peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked. If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where are the pickled peppers that Peter Piper picked?

c2chaos

^ Being dried and grounded and packed in a jar for later use.
< Wants to be on the Dating Game.
> I'm scared that the panel staff are going to put me in charge of the Dating Game if it ever happens. You know, it's one of those logic that goes: "Great! Since it's your idea, you are in charge of it!" I want to be a Rover again next year.
V How long do you plan to be happily married?

AuroraDreamer

^ Well if I ever find the right guy, I would hope for a "'Till death do us part" type marriage.
< Doesn't want to run the Dating Game, if it happens.
> Addicted my brother to Ace Attorney: Apollo Justice XD
V How many kids do you want to end up having?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ I'm not sure. I have a struggle with my inner environmentalist who says I should only have one or two because of overcrowding, but then I've always wanted a large family (aka, as many as I can afford) heh. ^^; For now, none though! I'm expensive enough to take care of as it is!
< Has influence over her brother!
> Doesn't necessarily want to be in the dating game, I just think it's a fun idea. I wouldn't object to being on, but it's not a I MUST DO THIS sort of thing.
V What's the plan?

Maki_Jaganshi

^ Well, we follow the yellow brick road till we get to the wizard's place, but we have to dodge the flying monkeys and shake off the jitterbugs from the wicked witch and kill her with water before we decide on our wishes.
< Dating game? What's the dating game...?
> I feel oddly content right now. Very content.
V What is your mood right now?

c2chaos

^ Also, content I'm not sure why even though I spent 3 hours at a place that reeks of pig and cow excretions this morning and I'm sleep deprived. In fact I'm starting to feel a bit happy right about now.
< The Dating Game.
> I'm not at all phased by the smell of manure and the sight of blood.
V Do you get queasy easily?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Nope. I'm interested in a lot of things that make people uncomfortable, and it's made me very not-queasy towards things.
< Is happy! Yay! :'D
> Is not happy. I'm working on my final paper that's due tomorrow by 10:30 am. 331 out of 2000 works down....
V What's your biggest fear?

AuroraDreamer

^ Being alone in the world.
< needs to keep working :(
> Played Plants Vs. Zombies for much longer then she originally realized.
V If you could be any animal for a week, what would you be?