Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

himitsu_

^ Lol, I actually woke up at 11 this morning, so my parents took me out to Olive Garden for their lunch...and my breakfast xP
< He's avoiding the caffeinated beverage that is coffee. At least to keep his memory functioning.
> I will go to Eclipse.......to laugh at Edward xD
V Do any songs on your mp3/ipod/cd player make you feel REALLY EPIC? Do you have a theme song? haha

AthenaAngie

^ Epic one would be Merosu/Meros by FLOW xD And a couple other songs from them~ Their songs are just so up-beat, crazy and feel-goody that it lifts up my mood everytime I listen rofl~ The theme song however, I'm not sure yet x3 I keep changing from time to time lol~
< The uber cheezy lines will traumatize you! xD
> Not sure what to do at the moment..rofl
v Same question with above post~~  :D

monikamilani

^ Oh, same as me bet a different song from flow called Rememeber =DD, otherwise it's Peaceball by Funkist or Lets go from K-on LOL
< Has an epic song for her called~~~ Meros by Flow!
> BANANA.
v If you had one anime to go into for a day, what character would you be and in what anime? + why?
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

himitsu_

^ Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club.
I'd love to be involved in that reverse harem.
Unfortunately, guys in real life don't glitter.
NO THIS IS NOT A TWILIGHT REFERENCE D:

< Has deviously brilliant plans to cosplay as a fairy Gaara in a gourd~

> I earned a 4 on my AP Bio exam. yaaay

v If there was a fire...right now....what ONE ITEM would you save? Everything else is gone for.

Jerry

^ well the smart thing to do would be to SAVE my entire house. ~just realized this was an UP [pixar movie] reference  ;)  a house is an item right? LoL... but if the fire started in my house [and its totally happened before] and if i could only save one thing, i suppose it would be my parents wedding photo ~ because hidden inside is also my mother's engagement ring... which I hope to give my future fiance... sure all my games, anime, and stuff would be gone... but eh... its only 'stuff' right? :D

<  did well on her AP Bio exam. congrats! we should totally throw an epic nerd party to celebrate. Also does not think that guys should not glitter and says it has nothing to with twilight... wink wink.

>  wants to nerd party all summer long! :D [make than all year round] who's with me?

V  whos the one person you cant live without ?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

doriangray

^ *Looks to my TWO children* Do I have to pick one? :)
< Needs a fiance with the same size fingers as his mom.
> Day after I'm paid and I'm almost out of money.  I hate being an adult sometimes.
V What should be done at Jerry's nerd party?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

AuroraDreamer

^ At the moment, my mum. She is an important part of my life right now.  I tell her everything and she my support. She basically is my best friend. Heh sounds odd XD
< Is wanting to party a lot
> I am bored out of my mind. There is also a creepy guy writing me on another website. D:
V Weirdest online incident happen to you?

Slow writer
^ Probably sitting in the back, quietly XD Unless video games are being played :)
< loves his kids :)

doriangray

^ Someone hitting on me on Farm Town on Facebook, just out of the blue!  No conversation, no nothing.  Just "so... seeing anybody?"  Talk about "Do you want to date my avatar?" !

< Creepy guy writing her on another website.  (My condolances to Aurora.  If it makes her feel any better, I'm not the creepy guy. XD )
> Working on my RPG world right now.  Gettin my nerd cred!
V In your fictional world, what do they make clothes out of?
All love is elf love!

Princesses who choose the dragon over the white knight don't get to ride the dragon into the sunset; they get eaten, and from what the dragons tell me, they're crunchy.

himitsu_

Quote from: Jerry on July 01, 2010, 02:23:40 PM
we should totally throw an epic nerd party to celebrate.

LOL! Thanks for the congratulations! I totally hope to see ya at fanime!

~~~
^ Aerodynamic Spider silk
< He's accepted that he's an adult. *gasp* How unfathomable!
> I am trying to decide if I'm in the mood for a horror movie or a Romantic Comedy. *devious smile*
V  Where is a place (yes, you may defy laws of physics) you'd want to sleep? You can be anywhere.
ex: on a cloud, In Naruto's arms xD...

AuroraDreamer

^ I would say underwater in a clear lake or beautiful coral reef.
< Watch something with a mixture of it all XD (Is there one?)
> My family is watching Wimbledon on the tv.
V Favorite sport to watch?

Jerry

Edits: ack beaten to the punch, thats what i get for looking for a pic to post. :P

^ reading spider's silk and defying laws of physics I figure i would fall sleep in almost invisible to the eye Hammock made of spider's silk... so long as a black widow doesnt kill me... but if the really sexy one from Iron Man 2... well i suppose thats a different story ;)

< Romantic comedy and horror? you should watch Shaun of the dead! it sorta has both! :D

>  everyone will probably see me at fanime... I think im almost everywhere on the internets... i think.

V  Favorite sport to watch?  [mine would be martial arts! woot. but more like in movies and not actual tournaments

michiko nakano

^ jousting

< wants to nerd party!  pixie sticks and root beer ftw!!

> almost completely in faire mode.

v How fare thee?

Jerry

^  Thy soul craves more mead does it not maiden Michi?  [random text late at night ftw? ]

<  is there a Ren Fair near your area that I'm not aware of? I need a link stat! :D

>  i dont think very many asians were involved in the "medieval times" or ren faire... or were they?

V   what kind of role would you play in a Renaissance Faire ? better yet, what cool wardrobe would you have?

monikamilani

^ Haha, I'd probably be that kid or the Fat old woman you always see just pigging out on a turkey leg. I love thanks giving. BUT I'd probably be wearing my old rennisance faire costume as the maiden LOL
< Nerd party, FTW! I would hecka join =DD
> I think I saw about 5 Asians in a Renaissance Faire, including my cousin. LOL
v What would you be DOING in a Renaissance Faire?
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Alyxiane

^ I'd definitely would be all " ... what the hell should I do??" [/neverbeentoaRenaissanceFare]
< Yep. I shall be those few Asians in a fare if I ever to attend. XD
> Got back from The Last Airbender movie. As a rather big fan of the source material, it wasn't that bad once my friends and I started making fun at what went wrong (practically everything) in the movie. ... Still wanted to epic facepalm from the wasted potential though. :P
V Any series you DON'T want a live-action adaptation on?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

AuroraDreamer

^ Futurama
< Also saw fail by M. Night Shyamalan
> Watching some dude say how this restaurant is giving out food that has gone bad.
V Worst restaurant experience?

doriangray

^ OLIVE GARDEN.  The waitress made inappropriate comments about how thin I was and not finishing my dinner, which incidentally tasted awful.
< Apparently needs to go into detail about her bad restaurant experience as well.
> Decalf went okay today.  Didn't taste a difference with this blend.  No headaches either.
V  What is a movie that someone else has played OVER and OVER again until you were sick of it?
All love is elf love!

michiko nakano

^ my dad watches "Chicken Run" and "Jeremiah Johnson" all the time, but I usually tune it out.

< doesn't like Olive Garden

> likes how when I ordered coffee at Olive Garden, they gave me a coffee pot so I would give myself refills.  You know how when you have a cup of coffee, and you put in the perfect amount of cream and sugar, and then once it gets low, the waitress comes and refills it and the perfect balance is thrown off?  Doesn't happen at Olive Garden.    ....I'm a coffee geek, if they exist.

v mechanical pencils or wooden?

AbsolutelyCursed

^ mechanical pencil, which reminds me I need to get one
< I'm going to say it, you're a coffee geek
> Went to SF Japantown today. Highlight was visiting New People
v Favorite Japanese food other than sushi?

cesspooloflight

^ Just about any type of Ramen
< enjoyed New People
> lost a round of Bananagram and had to drink salsa.
v what was the worst bet you lost?