Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

NerdyBirdAsh

^Since the Genesis crapped out on me, I guess it'd be my N64.
< Uses tropes in general conversations. I love you for that. <3
> Has work in 6 hours, has to be awake in 4 and I just don't want to sleeeeep. :c
V Are you a little lad who loves berries and cream?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Aru Sakayama

^ No, but I do appreciate Milk's Favorite Cookie now and then.
< Once had about 16 tabs of TV Tropes open at one time in the past. Yeah, that's right. TV TROPES HAS RUINED MAH LIEF. There should totally be a TV Tropes rehab XD
> I've been sleeping rather early in the summer time and waking up at near the time I usually get up for school (6:30AM).
V Do you think TV Tropes has ruined your life?
Blaaah...I don't feel like doing anything....

Alyxiane

^ I'd like to say it will enhance my life. ;) (Although, I do admit into having a couple windows each with plenty of tabs open at one time...)
< Getting ready for the new school year?
> I usually have to wake up at 5:30 am since I have zero period (guard). I get annoyed that people wouldn't join guard only because they just don't want to wake up that early to be honest. (Pet peeve of mine.)
V Get annoyed by super lazy people?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ Yes, somewhat, but they don't cause too much problems to me. I am more annoyed by the super-timid. The super-lazy people can be manipulated with a lot of things, however, the super-timid can only be manipulated by fear and I'm not very good at intimidating people.
< Should be become a master of manipulation.
> I can't beat the last song on Project Diva 2nd on hard. Although, I've gone through everything else on extreme. Also, I'm tying to go for full combos because I think that's the only other way to unlock more costumes. :P
v What's something you hope to achieve soon?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

NerdyBirdAsh

^Another 4.0!! My last final is tomorrow... here's hoping!
< Has some gaming achievements to make!
> I think I'm going to be getting more hours at work, which means more money, which means I can save up to move out of my abusive household. This makes ash_chan a happy camper. :'D
V What are you saving for?

Aru Sakayama

^ I'm trying to save for music equipment so I can produce music while I'm in college, then hopefully my composition skills will improve to the point that I can make and sell content at Fanime (bundle this with storytelling and who knows? I can sell light novels and bundle them with "image albums"). Another thing I'm saving for: $400-500 worth of spending money at Fanime.
< ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. Self-confidence: 5G.
> I have some achievements to aim for myself, and they're all gonna happen the next time I go to Milpitas Golfland next Thursday. Next time I go to Golfland:
[TECHNIKA] Max combo at least 1 PP that isn't Melody...without bursting in gratuitous excitement.
[TECHNIKA] Get a B or better in any Platinum Mixing course.
[PARAPARA] Be more crazy with the freestyling. In other words, do more than just faux-ParaPara on Freestyle mode.
[D.MANIAX] Last for more than 6 minutes on Marathon Course.
V How much do you follow politics on a weekly basis?

Jerry

^   politics whats that?  :P

<   still plays video games in an arcade.

>   despite having a huge gaming library at home, ive been barely playing.

V   what was your first [earliest] memory of epic gaming- back when you were really "WOW'ed" over an epic video game? [like new features, graphics, story, etc. ]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ I was probably six or so and I got a hand on my cousins LYNX. It was this heavy brick-like thing but it was so colorful it was from then that I was destined to be a gamer.
< Rarely plays games, now that he has a life.
> I'm bored...I should have another anime marathon!
V Are you ready for school yet again?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Aru Sakayama

^ What with college being around the corner, I just can't wait to grab on to those bull's horns and endure the onslaught!
< Instead of playing games, you substitute it for anime marathons >=D
> I wish I had enough money to buy Hetalia: Axis Powers. I need to start pestering my brother with lots of "IT'S MY MONEY, AND I NEED IT NOW!" so I can pre-order both seasons.
V What's the last video game you've played at an arcade?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ Pop'n Music
< Appears to be excited for college!
> Speaking of college, I got an A in speech! Now here's hoping I get As in my 2 other classes for my second straight 4.0~
v What are you craving right now?

AuroraDreamer

^ Pinkberry yogurt. Maybe that is because I want to say hi to my friend :)
< Good Luck!
> had sushi with no rice vinegar... It was different ._.
V What color shirt are you wearing?

Aru Sakayama

^ White. White clothes are typically what I wear for my jammies.
< Personally dislikes sushi after trying one out. Instead, I prefer tamagoyaki, which is pretty much rolled-up beaten eggs with sugar and soy sauce.
> I'm trying to program a stats-based simulation/strategy game at the moment.
V If you were to dye your hair, which color would you dye it?

AuroraDreamer

^ I would dye it to have teal streaks in it again.
< Good luck with the program.
> Sushi is actually my favorite food. Just this sushi had no flavor. :(
V What was the last movie you watched?

Alyxiane

^ Dark gray with a little bit of brown I think.
< Wondering why there was no rice vinegar in the sushi. ._.

^ I like my black/brown hair the way it is. I used to want highlights when I was younger at least but not so much now.
< I'm craving a little sushi right now...

Ninja'd ... twice o___o;

^ The Last Airbender. >_>
< My weird personal problem with sushi is that the cold texture tends to be overwhelming for my mouth after a while; creating a gag reflex for a bit. Otherwise, I would just eat them nonstop if that wasn't the case. :P
> Looking up memes and thinking of actually signing up for art class in school.
V Are you the artistic type?

monikamilani

^ SHYEAH, FTW! :DDDDDDDD
< Gets ninja'd most of the time I scan through or see an answer XD And got Ninja'd twice in a row this time 0.o So ninja!
> I am working on a deviantart peice called, "WHo wears short shorts?!" And it's about, Sasuke :D Sasuke WILL be PWND.
v Last thing you ate?
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

Jerry

^ a dinner of Pasta Alfredo with spicy italian sausage [i cooked it myself!]

<  liks to wear short shorts.

>  is not currently wearing short shorts.

V  Do you wear short shorts?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Aru Sakayama

^ No, but I wear very loose shorts that start to seem like short shorts when they're actually not.
< Someone's obsessed with short shorts lol
> Turns out...I can draw, too. The thing is that I need to KEEP on drawing if I ever hope to improve. Create my own art style while I'm at it, too, so that way I can have a distinctive look if I ever get to manga drawings.
V If you play Para Para Paradise, what do you think about Freestyle mode? Do you think it's a great way to go crazy and pull off some sweet moves, or do you think it's just an excuse to flail your arms like an idiot?

Alyxiane

^ Pull off some sweet moves. Any rhythm-based dance game, I always dreamed of freestyling and wow people with my skills. ... That has yet to happen. :P
< Working towards an art style for her.
> All I can think of is my fave DeviantArt artist. I love the soft coloring of some of her artwork and I might wanna try something like that when I'm finally able to do digital art/coloring.
V Ever inspired by something that you would want to do yourself?

c2chaos

^ Yes. I'm inspired to start my own business and to become a teacher and to save the world and to make music and to get a girlfriend. The problem is I don't know where to start!
< Can't handle cold sushi very well and warm sushi is risky too.
> I was up all night watching Asu no Yoichi and then I couldn't sleep so I started watching The Law of Ueki and I am 2/5 of the way through the whole season. I've got about 20 more anime titles to watch after this one. This weekend is going to go by quick.
v Do you borrow clothes?

Aru Sakayama

^ The only clothes I borrow are socks. ;)
< I'm too lazy to watch so much anime in such a short time....
> I've been listening to the Hetalia: Axis Powers Season Two trailer from Funimation nonstop...man, I wish I can get the DVDs. Oh, and I also just recently signed up for the Got Anime? Purchasing Club at Right Stuf, meaning 10% off titles!
V Do you think the whole sub vs. dub debate in the western anime community is stupid?