Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ Yeah, from other guys, usually. Women either don't check me out or they are very good at being discreet. hahaha.
< Want's a big mirror to see herself dancing in.
> So I missed going to a yard sale today. The lady said she had a stereo system that she was going to sell for cheap and hoped to at least see what it was like. My room would have been so pimped out! :(
V Would you say that your room is "pimpin?"

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ No way..it's nowhere near "pimpin" status lol
< Missed a yard sale along with a stereo system
> I keep distracting myself with manga or chatting with several friends at once in different messengers xD well I shall continue to toil and work on the dance although I keep messing up during the dance solo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzQVn3AbLfc around 2:58ish
V "Words can kill" don't you agree?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

c2chaos

^ Yes, and they can save, too. Words have power, it's all up to whomever is wielding them.
< Poppin.
> You know what!?! I'll learn it, too. Time to bust out my dancin' shoes.
v Do you have friends who are just adorably gullible?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ Far from it. It's a mess and I like it much to my mom's dismay. XD
< Missed a yard sale. I haven't been to those in a long time.

Double ninja'd. :P

^ What friends? :P
< Apparently can dance. :D
> Has a couple cosplay idols who are a huge inspiration in my eyes even outside the cosplay world. They've successfully been able to brighten up my day with their updates. :) (They're the reason why I ended up getting ninja'd twice. Too distracted and only made effort for the first attempted reply about my room. haha)
V Do you have any idols? What makes them your idols?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ Hmm...I guess VOCALOIDs are my idols. I follow them because, I like their music and they are unreal--because reality sucks, sometimes. Also, I'm just not interested in what comes on the radio, nowadays.
< Wants to do great cosplays! Good luck!
> I have over 400 songs on my PSP and over half of them are VOCALOID songs. Perhaps, it's a little too much.
V Same question.

cesspooloflight

^ I would say I idolize Nujabes. His music changed my view of a lot of things. Also, his music actually made me tolerate hip-hop and rap even though I hated that type of music. I love how he is able to change people with his music.
< loves VOCALOID 100 more times than I can imagine myself doing.
> only has 5 classes as a Senior. Feels good, but bad since one low grade can wreck my GPA.
V How has the new school year been treating you?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Just started today actually and I'm liking my teachers so far. Having a schedule with several hours free as a college student is nice ^_^
< has 5 classes as a Senior and is worried about GPA (If ya seriously are worried about your GPA then you should change your schedule or something...if you wanna chill then just stick with it)
> was wearing almost all black today including a black windbreaker lol I wonder if other people thought I was crazy wearing all black and a jacket in hot weather...or if I just looked antisocial or something...o.o"'
V Is there something that you've learned and memorized but can never forget it?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

Alyxiane

^ Still kind of adjusting to it. I have to get into the habit of not being lazy with schoolwork as a Sophomore and I know it only gets harder from there.
< Only having 5 classes sounds nice but understands the drawbacks of it.

Ninja'd

^ At the most, song lyrics. I've found myself singing to songs I haven't sung in the past couple years.
< I'd probably die if I end up wearing nearly all black on a hot day like this. o_o;
> Still feeling like crap that stress is already affecting my schoolwork so early. I know I'm capable of being in at least one advanced class, but my constant mistakes is making me ashamed of how I am as a student.
V How pressured are/were you in school?

AuroraDreamer

^ Ehh I usually not that pressured. I just slightly stressed during tests lol
< Don't be so hard on yourself. Just relax a bit and I sure things will be ok.
> I wish I could fall back asleep... but I am having troubles.
V What is your favorite fast food stop?

c2chaos

^ Carl's Jr.
< Sleep is all out of whack.
> I got a feeling of deja vu after reading about DarkMoonlitStar's attire.
V Do you get the feeling of deja vu often?

AuroraDreamer

^ No usually anymore.
< is having deja vu
> Just had a really rude telemarketer on the phone. You know acting rude to me isn't going to make me say yes... =/
V Weirdest phone call you ever got?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ (During a community service event) *phone rings*
... me: hello?
lady: Hi, may I talk to Dwight please? This is pretty urgent, his family just arrived.
me: um...sorry you've got the wrong number.
lady: Is Dwight there? Tell him Maria wants to talk to him.
me: >.>"' excuse I'm sorry you've got the wrong number this is MY cell phone.
lady: *weird noises and moaning* OH sorry, *talking and moans continue* I have the wrong number. Bye! *hangs up*
me:.......
< talked to a rude telemarketer (yes they are annoying)
> I like my microeconomics teacher and my calculus teacher but my chemistry class is boring...(this is coming from someone who actually is gonna be a science major) @_@
V Have you ever seen something but thought you were imagining things then you've realized that whatever you saw was real? What was it if you did see something?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ Well, I went to a Hmong New Year and I thought I saw this popular actress but I convinced myself that it wasn't her because she lives halfway around the world. Then the next day, my friend was telling me how he got acquainted with this hot actress and took photos of her. So, it really was her! I was so jealous!
< Going to be a science major.
> When I woke up this morning, I was wondering, "Who is parked in our driveway?" Then I realized that I went with my dad yesterday to pick up this car up for my brother. XD
V What's something you forgot that you probably shouldn't have?

AuroraDreamer

^ I have been forgetting to check my weight on the wiifit. =/
< almost met an actress.
> My cat keeps putting his paw on me. He is cute :)
V What is your favorite vacation you have ever been on?

cesspooloflight

^ I would have to say Vegas (though i want to say Japan). I got to spend 3 days and 2 nights at the Bellagio in a suite with a living room plus complementary(free) food. This was all because my aunt and uncle gamble A LOT. Sure it was kind of boring since I was still 16, but free food and outlet shopping made it all worth while. Not to mention going to Gameworks for all you can play for the day passes.   
< wiifit becomes a hassle after a while does it not? p.s you have a picture of your cat?
> I want the name for our senior class to be Senior Sex Bob-ombs, but I doubt that it will even be considered.
V Was there a name for your senior class? If so what was it?

Alyxiane

^ My class still has two more years before settling a name. Heh. Our name could simply include our graduating year as a letter in some way as the current trend/theme for my school. Last year's graduating class were literally the "Sen10rs," this year's is more of a phrase that said, "Ho11a if you're a Senior!" Next year's is, "Bea12cats" (12 = the letter "R"). Mine's similar to the 2012's name but I'm sure it's still unofficial since I only saw the name on a classmate's facebook album title: "13earcats" (13 = the letter "B"). :P
< A senior. :D
> I'm pretty sure name-dropping my school's mascot makes it easier to pin-point my location. o_____o;
V What is/was your high school mascot? Is/was it cool or just plain ... lame? :P

c2chaos

^ The Trojan. You can only imagine the number of condom-related pranks pulled off at and by my school against rival schools. It does get ridiculous. During my Senior year, the school board was appointing a new Principal and one candidate's last name was Hisscock but he became Principal for the middle school instead.
< There are at least 4 other schools that could share the same mascot, however, my mascot is shared by at least a dozen others.
> I'm learning Taeyang's "Wedding Dress" dance fairly easy without a mirror but I can't say the same for my sisters because they have no experience in popping. I might move on to learning the backup dance after this.
V What's next on your "To Do" list?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Well first of all I gotta prioritize my classes...so that's in about...40mins from now xD
< Is learning Taeyang's Wedding Dress pretty easily (Great xD I haven't been practicing because of college but it was pretty easy to learn x3)
> I read one of the best stories I've ever read from a manga by Yuu Watase (after reading prolly hundreds of books [most likely literally]). It moved me so much emotionally; I was blown away and even better...inspired enough to come up with my own story which could eventually become a short story or novel if I put work into it. o.o
V What do you consider as your most important value/moral in life?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

r3za1264

^i would have to say dont do things to others that you wouldnt want them to do to you o-o
<made me want to read manga
>it still doesnt feel like im a senior yet -__- even though i am
Vdo you think life is passing by fast or do you want to grow up faster?

c2chaos

^ It feels like life is passing by fast enough but I wouldn't mind taking the unbeaten path.
< Just wait, it'll set in. Pretty soon you'll start worrying about credits, projects, prom, and last but not least, college. Even so, don't rush it and make it a year to remember!
> I just realize that I'd need someone else to help me learn a small part of Taeyang's Wedding Dress for the back-up dancers. It would be awkward doing that part with my sister. I guess I'll just forget it and stick to what I've already got down.
V Are you subscribed to any specialty magazine? (i.e. Game Informer, Shounen Jump, etc.)