Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Alyxiane

^ Like a chew toy getting beaten in however many ways. Peers find me annoying no matter what I'm doing and any relationship I have with anyone is strained.
< I wish I don't blow up or crack too easily.
> Perhaps I am destined to have an unhappy life with my horrible personality.
V Same question. I just don't feel like thinking up one of my own right now.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I'm tired...This labor day weekend was very unproductive and now I'm cramming in a lot of homework because I forgot to do some assignments and I need to review for my calculus quiz that's the day after.
< even though I'm not one to judge someone nor do I know you that well, I'm pretty sure you're not a horrible person though you may think so right now
> I wish I had some way to relieve this stress and do my work faster...Too bad life isn't all fun and games haha
V What's the funniest thing you've ever seen/heard?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Alyxiane

^ I'm sure it was during 6th grade when my teacher decided to show the class "Monty Python and the Holy Grail." Everyone was cracking up big time. XD
< I think trying to relieve stress tends to result the opposite in some cases...
> Well, I have been cruel to my boyfriend no matter of my efforts to reverse it, has a history of being rather violent to people, tends to be bad at sympathy, and is selfish all around. If anything, I do believe that I'm horrible right now.
V What cheers you up after a bad day?

Elimeno

^ I game, I game hard.  but nothing competitive, simple stuff like Harvest Moon does it for me really soothing. 
< made some "mistakes" like everyone does, don't trip chocolate chip.
> had a meaningful conversation with cleverbot in which it became my mistress, and convinced my friend training with Hinako was made for Otaku Fap fests.
V What cheers you up after a bad day? (I like this question)
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Alyxiane

^ Music, oh so very much. Seriously, it got me out of slight insanity just last night. .___. <3
< Otaku Fap fests???? o_o; (I'm more on the innocent side haha)
> Is online right before leaving for school.... Hadn't done that since 8th grade....
V What's the most random times you got online?

c2chaos

^ I guess 4am. Also, I got bored this one time waiting at a bus stop and whipped out my PSP and got on 4chan. I got some really nice anime wallpapers that day.
< Claims innocence and feigns a bad personality.
> RAWR! My plant deck lost at the YGO tournament yesterday...I made it into the 3rd tier just before semifinals. I never saw that Dark Armed Dragon coming.
V Do you collect something?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ Nope. ... And this is making me think of collecting panda-related items or adorable plushies. XD
< Had another YGO tournament.
> Screaming, throwing a tantrum much like a little kid, self-inducing scratches, disrespecting and pushing away those I care about, back-talking, lying, breaking promises (even the ridiculous ones), ruining moments in the worst way possible, being overall violent to myself and others, ditching a person constantly when mad, and ruining someone's life... all that in the matter of two days. Yes, I'm in need of help.
V What's one thing you'd never expect someone you know to do?

michiko nakano

^ I wouldn't expect any of them to take me on a holiday to England.  *wants it to happen*

< Is having a rough patch in her life.  Spend time around people you respect, and hopefully they'll rub off on you.

> Went dice shopping yesterday.  A girl can never have too many dice! 

v What are you wearing?  (best question i could think of D:)

Jerry

^  work clothes:  Plaid dress shirt, black slacks.  - it feels funny not being in costume :P

<  needs to shop for an epic bag of holding [dice bag!] --- and hey, you never know if a certain friend *cough cough* might take a certain someone to a epic vacation to Europe, Japan, Hawaii, Vegas...  ;)

>  is going to dinner with my girlfriend tonight @ Red Lobster - woot! all you can eat shrimp!

V   Do you like seafood ?
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

NerdyBirdAsh

^ I LOVE seafood. Not a big fan of fish for the most part, but shellfish is amazing! And squid is my favourite food!
< Lucky! I wish Daniel and I could go to Red Lobster....too expensive for us right now. x__x
> Is still stuck in her living situation. It's getting worse and worse. :/ I wish there was somethng I could do to get out faster.
V What are you stuck in?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

c2chaos

^ Unemployment. I need a job, NOW! (-_-)"
< Could work two jobs and almost never be home then save up enough to find a new place, but new job also means less time for Daniel. :(
> I went to every employment agency in a 50 mile radius, now economy, try and tell me that there are no jobs! ha-ha-ha!
V What's the most fun you've had recently?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Today I got to visit my high school again to turn in some sheets in order to participate in the Mythbusters Event on Sun. Hanged with some of my best friends (who are twin sisters) and got to play some of my over 500 DLC of Rock Band 2 songs.
< I'm hoping that you can find a job soon then...best wishes to ya
> I can't wait to see the Mythbusters on Sun.! It's cool how they're trying to create Archimedes' death ray at my old high school.
V Anything interesting going on where you're at?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ Hm...I'm not sure what's next on the community event board but recently the town celebrated it's 101st b-day on my b-day with ice cream, but I wasn't here for it.
< Is going to need sunglasses and sunblock.
>So my brother wanted to buy a car off craiglist, He called some guy up and he drove it over. We inspected it and felt suspicious of it and decided not to get it. The guy was about to leave and "click, vrrrrrrrr, click. pang!" It turned out to be a lemon. :P
V What's the most noblest thing you have seen someone do?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Hmm...it's hard for me to remember something that struck me as someone doing something noble...that I've actually seen...I guess in general it's the people who are *genuinely* kind and compassionate towards others, loyal and who actually help others in need.
< car fail lol
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro0d717tejg I wish I was a great dancer lol...I enjoy great choreography! If only I could learn them easily haha. other than that I saw some the vid from college humor about girls getting revenge on xbox live w/ halo hahaha and a vid on What not to say to a girl on CoD MW2
V Did you notice anything weird happening around you lately?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ My friends and relatives getting married and having kids. Makes me feel like I'm being left in the dust.
< What you lack in talent, you make up for with determination. I'm certain you could learn dances easier once your body gets used to moving like that.
> "That's our line!" ROTFLOL. Encountering female players on MW2 is uncommon and I've only have two girls on my friends list that actually play meanwhile the others play Fat Princess or LittleBigPlanet. It's fun playing with them and guys are like "OMG! Female!" All of the sudden the team does better. hahaha!
V Do you get a little "weird" wen in the presence of the opposite sex?

Jerry

^  Nope. Lately I am filled with all sorts of confidence when dealing with women... I wonder why  ;)  :D maybe it has something to do with epic an cosplay --- course when im out of costume im just another dime a dozen asian guy.

<  yes, i still believe that gamer girls are as rare and mythical as Unicorns and the elusive double rainbow.

>  I actually have seen a unicorn and a double rainbow... at the same Convention no less.  8)

V  epic moment caught on video, picture, interwebs?  Links/Screen cap or it didnt happen.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

Alyxiane

^ I wish I personally experienced something like that. :P
< Lolz @ Unicorns and double rainbows. Also, if I have the extra amount of moolah, I'd be likely a gamer girl too. ... I did played a lot of various handed-down PS1 games when I was a little girl until the controller broke. o_o;
> My prayers go out to those in San Bruno. :( I hope my parents find out about it before coming back Sunday from Hawaii. (Do I even have relatives/family friends living there? ... Likely yes, but I just don't know/remember due to bad attention span. >.<)
V Following what's been happening in San Bruno?

c2chaos

^ What happened in San Bruno?
< Having boy troubles again?
> I've been playing KH:BbS and going out more often with friends and we saw Resident Evil Afterlife. Then, I realized I was getting into something I shouldn't be so carefree about (sigh).
V Do you feel lucky today?

AuroraDreamer

^ Not Really.
< Sorry, I think...
> Is back from my fun trip :) Disney World then Nan Desu Kan :D Now I need to work on my Vanessa costume. I'm excited!
V Next cosplay you plan to do?

Barnes

^I have no idea
<went on a fun trip
> Just finished the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime oavs.  :)
v Ever owned a body pillow of a character or know someone who does? XD
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes