Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

Alyxiane

^ One friend whom I met up with this past Fanime bought a Nami body pillow purely because "IT'S SO SOFT." XD
< Finished Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
> @c2chaos: A massive gas explosion happened in San Bruno last week that destroyed/damaged plenty of houses within the area, killed several people, leaving plenty more injured, and some even missing. I'm living at a somewhat nearby city and I was able to see the smoke from where I was at. A lot of my friends/schoolmates have friends/family living in/near the area and we've been helping out quickly since then.
V When's the last time you heard something mindblowing from the news?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ Similarly, there was a gas leak nearby a major college in the area. They evacuated all the dorms and residence nearby in the middle of the night. Fortunately, he rest of the night went on without incident.
< Helping those in need.
> I wonder if I should go to the YGO tournament today. I got some new cards that I needed for my deck yesterday and I feel that it would do better this time around.
V What's the most boring situation that you've been in?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I guess that would be a lock down after school... We all thought it was fake, but we listened to the teacher and was quite... It was for once a real one =/
< You should. Doesn't hurt to try? Unless you lose your cards or something...
> I'm at my friend's house right now. It is pleasant here.
V If you had to pick an actor/actress to represent you in a movie, who would that person be?

c2chaos

^ Jang Hyuk! vv

< How was your vacation?
> My brother imported some card sleeves and they arrived today! I'm so excited, I want to show them off at the tournament.
V Do you think it's worth to go across the word to get something you couldn't get elsewhere?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

AuroraDreamer

^ I don't think I would ever do it for an item. I would find a way to have someone from that area send it to me.
< It was nice. I had a lot of fun :)
> I am watching a show called Mystery Diagnoses. It is really interesting.
V Most interesting disease to you?

c2chaos

^ Myaisis.Whoa! Ew.--but mostly ew.
< You should watch My Embarrassing Illness on youtube.
> The YGO tournament should have started by now, and I'm not there. Oh, well. There's always next week and by then I'll get another card to help my deck.
V (Write your own answer to an imaginative question.)

michiko nakano

^purple vegetables.  If I had to be allergic to anything else, I'd be sad, but if I had to I'd be allergic to purple vegetables.  What is there besides eggplant and gross lettuce?  I think I'd do just fine.

< i looked up myaisis.  wow.

> my lit teacher asked the class if anyone knew anything about archery (specifically stringing a bow, as pertains to the Odyssey when Odysseus wins the archery contest) and I was the only one who raised my hand.  It makes me sad, since I love history, to see one of the most deadly weapons slipping from man's pool of knowledge... :( 

v do you know anything about archery?

Jerry

< I took an Archery class for a quarter back when i went to UC Davis... man it takes a steady hand and strong arms to be 'deadly' accurate... gives me an appreciation for good Archers back in the day. :D

< doesnt realize that the computer and high tech is over shadowing the coolness of other medieval ages...

>  NOT getting my medieval age fill this weekend since my girlfriend is going to Ren Faire without me *sad face *

V  Whens the last time you've been to a Ren Faire? Arent they awesome !?! :D
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D

c2chaos

^ I've never gone to a Renaissance Faire. I would very much like to, someday, but I know that they are awesome.
< Had an awesome time at Dragon Con.
> I'm looking forward to a long weekend with my family and relatives that I have recollection of.
V What's the most funniest thing that happened to you or that you've seen, recently?

AuroraDreamer

^ I saw my friend's face recently, does that count? :P
< Have fun :D
> My friend is laughing at c2chaos's signature
V What is the first thoughts that come to mind when you read the following word? Fan.

Maki_Jaganshi

^ I want to get married :3
< Don't you just love my face?? :D
> My friend likes to make mean comments about me only when she's sitting next to me.....
V Do you have a mean friend too?
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

c2chaos

^ Yeah. We're a lot like you and Aurora.
< Let's get married!
> It was pretty hot yesterday despite how cloudy it was. It looks like it's going to rain, soon. Now it's starting to look like Autumn. :D
V What are you going to do next?

Alyxiane

^ Taking some ibuprofen for my "feminine" issues. x_x;
< It felt a little humid for me if that's odd to describe yesterday's weather.
> Parents have truly taken a step in to help current problems. I wish everything to go well after this.
< How thankful are you for your parents/guardians?

AuroraDreamer

^ Very very grateful
< Hope everything goes well.
> I am wondering when Maki and Chaos's wedding is going to be lol
V Are you attending their wedding? XD

Maki_Jaganshi

^ I have to.....
< I wish I could spend the night at your place!!!!!!
> Currently hanging out with my unboyfriend :D
V Do you have an unboyfriend/ungirlfriend?
"No matter how much you long for someone, if they're distant enough, there won't be any crazy hopes or broken hearts." --Masaru (Mogura to Taiyou)  

c2chaos

^ Nope. I don't know if that's fortunate or tragic. I find it strange to hear such terms: "UN-boyfriend and UN-girlfriend," but I can see how you'd use it to convey the relationship that you have now.
< As your fiance, I'm very jealous to hear that.
> While I was playing MW2 today, I got some hate mail. It's not the first time I got one but I don't get why they would put in the effort to send something like that. It's faster and easier to find a different room to join. Usually, when I get these things, I tend to kill the sender more often, not because I'm mad at them but because I know that they are mad at me and they come after me, and when I do kill them they get angrier. More oil onto the flame. Getting mad at me won't make them better players. (-_-)
V What's the next big thing for you?
V

AuroraDreamer

^ Planning Maki's bachelorette party. XD
< It's an unboyfriend! Don't jealous! (Like un-birthdays)
> Is all alone in my dorm suite.... NO ONE IS HERE... I have only seen my roommate, and she won't be here till Monday... It is awkward.
V What is your favorite day of the week?

Alyxiane

^ Saturday. :D
< Feels awkward in a dorm suite alone.
> Looking up astrological signs (particularly mine: Capricorn). ::)
V What's your sign?

Elimeno

^ two feesh
< lookin to the stars for wisdom
> out of stupidity just lost a 9 year friendship, feels bad man
V whats something that never fails to make you smile?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

michiko nakano

^people getting pulled over by cops

<artist

>dancer

vand you?