Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I'm actually not sure...I've received pictures and drawings but it'd be hard to choose just one lol.
< has a yearbook for each year of high school (I do too! lol)
> that reminds me of the painful days of several requests to draw in people's yearbooks @_@ my fault for starting an annual "tradition" to keep a yearbook for a day to draw/sign their yearbooks. also I didn't start drawing anime style until 6th/7th grade and trust me it had A LOT of trial and error to get to where I'm at now...(even then I still don't think I'm that great but thanks for any compliments) I can post more if you guys want me to I guess.
V same question
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Elimeno

^ this one, my pride and joy of my collection. all done in pencil and stands roughly 5'3"

< went through the awesome time of being the awesome artist friend for numerous years lol
> is stuck modeling a stupid wild west store for class >.<
V MOAR ARTS! Post a picture that you've recieved from anything/anywhere.
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I would post something I've received but I don't have any scanned or pictures of them so here's some of the other one's I've given...
< is modeling for a wild west store for class?! o.o
> I'm not exactly the artist..I've also helped people out with choreography in dancing, played sports and play instruments, love video games, anime and manga!I'm more well rounded I guess... Though lately I think I've been antisocial...haven't made any new friends (except one who's my lab partner) out of all my college classes...after I've been going to class for about a month now... >.<
V same demand? lol
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

c2chaos

^ GRRr...I can't post any cuz I haz no scannerz...and my one of my siblings stole the camera. :( It's a little hard to see but those things behind the owl in the forth panel are snails and spiders. Something I drew when I was volunteering at an elementary school.

< Made a new friend at school.
> My little chickies are almost chickens now, and it's just adorable how they still follow me around the backyard. As soon as they hear the back door open, they rush out of their pen and leap on me.
v What's your moment of the week?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

monikamilani

^Nyehhhh, nothing really happened so far, but I'd have to say the "moment" was milking charades long enough to hear a 10 minute Ash Ketchum impression from my Friend, and a Korean Drama impression. Win.
< His Chicks are almost CHICKENS. WOO!
> I am pretty over average as a drawer, for my age. I'm alot younger than most of the people on forums xP
v Are you craving anything? Food, Video game, ect :D
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

AuroraDreamer

^ Something fun to do...
< Should post some arts.
> Can't draw at all... I'll post my recent art once it is done. Pixel Art. I believe it what it is called.
V What is your favorite art style?

c2chaos

^ I can't really pick a style that I would call my favorite, some mediums and techniques just come out really beautiful and amazing in their own nature, but right now, I'd really like to try watercolor.
< Will post her pixel art.
> I need a digital camera, a new one so I don't have to share the same one all the time, but first a job. Ugh...how depressing. (-_-)
v What's your day like so far?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ Alright. Kind of went through an emotional rollercoaster which included unnecessary fits of anger and finally deciding on getting antidepressant medication.
< Needs a job and new camera.
> Has to transfer to a new school and getting a restraining order against boyfriend by parents' request/demands. Why yes, I'm identifying myself as severely depressed and unsafe at my current and awesome school. OTL
V Anything new while I was suddenly gone?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

otakuya

^ = Hm, well I did get a new job (yay)...among other things. As for the boards, same old same old, if not getting deader unfortunately.
< & > = I was wondering where you were the past several days, been kinda worried about you; however, getting a restraining order and depression and stuff is never good, but still happy you're back on the forums at least
V = What are your Halloween plans?

Alyxiane

^ Either American McGee's Alice or going with my friend's plan of getting the school to dress as Pokemon. :P And yes, I plan to trick or treat for the candy.
< I'm really not liking the restraining order deal but if it's really the only way of having my boyfriend to possibly stalk me even (and it's a bit likely), then I understand the reasons for all that happening. (... I'll miss my school. T___T)
> Plus, I have no clue 'til the end of this week how long 'til I start my new school. I guess I'll need to be really careful to not be in contact with said boyfriend 'til then.
V Same question 'cause I just love Halloween. :D

c2chaos

^ I'll be volunteering at a kids' carnival with train rides and people jumping out of bushes and all sorts of fun things. If I sound sarcastic, I'm not. I'm actually quite excited for it.
< Things sound very complicated for you, but I hope things do go well for you and that you will make the best of a fresh start at a new school.
> I'm thinking of doing my kabuki face again for Halloween. It's too bad I don't have any matching attire, otherwise, I'd be one BAMF.
v What's your favorite Halloween moment?

AuroraDreamer

^ Well when I was little and dressed like Sailor Venus. All hand sown outfit :)
< Sadly is not a BAMF right now.
> Tonight I am going to Pirates of Emerson to scare little children XD
V Favorite Halloween costume?

c2chaos

^ A ninja. My costume was completely handmade and I wore it whenever I played tag with the neighborhood kids which was almost everyday. Then one night it got all torn up from fence-hopping and tree-climbing. :P
< Scared some little children.
> I remember this one time when I went into a haunted house, this alien thing tried to take my bag and I did a spinning back kick on him. "Don't mess with a ninja! Wa-chaaaahhh!!!"
v Same question.

DarkMoonlitStar

^ It's hard to pick really but I do like seeing the occasional cosplay (don't see much of anime from where I'm at) that goes around during Halloween.
< actually used "ninja skills" to stop an alien from stealing his bag xD lol
> other than being antisocial, I've been having better days recently cause I finally got the chance to hang out with friends. Other than that I'm officially doing my dance cover video for Taeyang's Wedding Dress on Friday.
V What's the weirdest costume you've ever seen during Halloween?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

Alyxiane

^ Weird is an odd word for me to describe a costume... The only thing I can think of which is rather interesting outside of the cosplay world is that I have seen a guy at my (old) school dressed up as Jesus and was an instant crowd favorite. XD
< Good luck on doing the dance cover video! :D
> Wants to be American McGee's Alice for Halloween for the sake of having something related to horror. >w>;
V Same question?

c2chaos

^ A girl dressed up as a girl. Long story short: My friend was a tomboy and it's rare to see her so feminine and when she was that time, it was just awkward. hahaha.
< Wants to be scary this Halloween.
> My friend asked me if I was willing to do the P90X program with him and now my arms feel really heavy.
v What's your favorite Halloween candy?

monikamilani

^PFFFFFFFFFFFFT Twix definitely.
< Did a P90X workout (That stuff works though)
> My friends are total narutards, but I kind of am too so I'm going to be Konan and my best friend Pein, and all my friend different Akatsuki.
v  Same question
Just that weird, surprising, and awkward kid that's always there.
In the corner.
Watching your every move.
Secretly stalking you and watching you sleep. ;)
Fanime/Japan Expo Cosplays 2013~
-Cooking Mama
-Fem. Sasori
...pffft who the hell cares iunno kbye~

cesspooloflight

^ I would have to agree with you and say Twix.
< Some of my friends are anti-narutards. They tried to find flaws in everything like how Chidori would be the worst ninja skill because of the sound it makes.
> Haven't been on this board for awhile.
V How has your new semester/season been?

AuroraDreamer

^ It has been ok.
< had some friends that disliked Naruto XD
> I am bored. There doesn't seem to be anything fun to do.
V Favorite Disney Movie?

c2chaos

^ Toy Story.
< Bored.
> So, I was browsing on NicoDouga and felt the urge to listen to Miku covers. I found one that read "I sing with erotic moan" in the translation, needless to say, curiosity got the best of me. (/sm7623013) There was lots of moaning but...it was...it was...it was terrible...it's like getting Rick-Roll'd twice at once but so much worse and dare I say..."meaty-er!"
V What do you wan to do now?