Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

c2chaos

^ Last Christmas (^_^)
< I'm doing some Black Friday shopping and getting out to BestBuy at 3:30am. Then I have work later at 1PM. It'll be a long day but maybe it'll be worth it.
V What's you favorite Christmas song?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ Pure genius I say. :D
< Have fun with the Black Friday shopping! And thank you for the pm. :3
> Having an aim chat with my boff (best online friend ever XD).
V Is there someone you can always turn to?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

nicoruu

^ My mom. She can make even the worst situations bearable <3
<  Ooooh Tom Lehrer! <33
> Currently devouring mini cheescake-things from Charlie's Cheesecake Works~ o3o
V Do you have any pets?

My mother says I'm special.

c2chaos

^ Two un-named blue budgies, six chickens, and a bunch of pigeons. :P
< Is bad at talking? (o.o)
> I stabbed my leg with my friend's knife at work. It's a pretty bad cut but nothing that requires emergency medical assistance. So I just stood there and bled out the rest of the day, like a true soldier. (-_-)'
v Have you had any "boo-boos" lately?

@Alyxiane: No problem. You can confide in me, anytime. (^_^)

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ I accidentally scratched myself til there's some scabbing on the leg a couple days ago. That's the cue to get lotion for my currently dry skin. ._.
< Ouch! Hope it heals soon!
> After a few days, my sis doesnt seem to mind that her itouch is missing. I may keep this itouch after all. (in that case, i shall have robot unicorn attack :'D)
V How do you feel about hand-me-downs?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ I don't mind hand-me-downs, however, my younger brothers hate that I even suggest them.
< Has a sister.
> It is cold. It feels like winter has come very early. Ah, how I love the pattering sound of the rain. (^_^)
V Do you prefer rainy days or sunny days?

r3za1264

^Sunny, by far!
<likes rain, a complete opposite of me D:
>wrestling seasons starting, college apps are due, and the end of the semester. would you like some procastination with that? :D
Vdid you go black friday shopping??

EJAY420

/\ No. I worked.
<like gaming and new tech.
> would like to meet new friends.
\/ any ideas of what u wanna cosplay in fanime 2011?
Most Impressive.

c2chaos

^ I am hoping to cosplay as Kaito, unfortunately, I've been too busy to gather materials and what-so-ever.
< Hasn't been around for quite a while. Since June, in fact.
> Lately, I've been doing a lot of overtime at work, it's really bitter-sweet. I like having money, but I'd like to find the time to spend it too. One-day weekends are not long enough. (-_-) *sigh*
V I there somewhere you'd rather be, right now?

AuroraDreamer

^ yea. I wish I was back at home and was back in High school and had to have a job for a class and not a side thing.
< I know exactly how you feel.
> I couldn't find anyone to cover me today. I have a major test tomorrow and I had a club activity tonight. I don't get to do either. D: I am working 29hrs this week and have a final along with that later in the week.
V If you could turn into the last animal you saw, what are you?

DarkMoonlitStar

^I'd be a cat I guess x3
< Has a major test tomorrow (Good luck!)
> I have plenty of midterms and tests before finals week to look forward to in the next 2-3 weeks. But today during my chem lab, we had to wait a lot so my lab partner started asking me to draw random things on the paper towels so I ended up drawing a coupla pandas, a cat and a dog for her. I even drew eyes and tried to make my pen ink bleed to the other half of the paper towel to make them symmetrical and people started putting them on their face or under their lab goggles xD it was hilarious.
V Got any funny stories to share?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

nf33

^unfortunately none that come to mind.
< Is good at drawing
> I am Starting to feel the pressure of finals a week away and still so much to do. I am looking forward to the break before winter quarter so I can hopefully work some more hours as school wont be sucking up my life.
V If you could get only one thing right now what would it be

Elimeno

^a Free A for my analysis of form Final XD
< is a good ol student, finals suck!
>I should be drawing my stupid still life for my analysis of form final
V Do you have a pet? if so what kind? if not what do you want for a pet?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

^ I have two blue budgies and a bunch of chickens, but I would like to have a purebred Jack Russell one day.
< Is doing an art final?
> For the past few days, I wasn't able to get onto neither the main fanime page nor the forums.
V Did you have that same problem, too?

nf33

^ no as I haven't been on the forums for a bit.
< has two budgles and some chickens but realy would like ajack russell.
> hoping to get some more hours at work during break.
V what plans do you have for the holidays?

c2chaos

^ Work, continue holiday shopping, and hang out with friends and family.
< Wants something to do after the semester is over and get paid for it.
> Since, I got hired at my workplace through a personnel service, I don't get vacation time until I've been there for a whole year and I don't think that includes the three month probation period. (-_-)'
v What do you want for Christmas?

AuroraDreamer

^ My psp XD
< doesn't get vacation time :(
> Is not going to work, because I need study time :(
V Same Question

DarkMoonlitStar

^ A Webcam and a mic, or a tablet for drawing on the computer
< needs to study (same here... >.<"')
> wants to learn how to draw and color stuff on PS properly...with a mouse it makes it hard...
V If you celebrate Christmas, are you getting anything for someone? If not, how are you spending the holidays?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

nf33

^ The pictures I took when I visited family for thanksgiving as I had enough time to develop them and do the enlargements for every one (yay b/w photography)

< would be happy with a tablet for the computer for Christmas (wacom makes some very nice ones on all levels)
> I need to start using Photoshop for my digital images if I dont use it I'll never get good with it :/
V What is something you need to do?

c2chaos

^ I need to pay bills. (>_<)#
< Giving a gift from the heart!
> I need to polish my PS skills, too, but the reason why I don't is because this PC is terribly slow. The last time I used PS was for my Anime-Planet banner.
V What anime would you like your life to be like?