Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

robozombisaurus

Q: ^ Helll yeah!! haha I love it but I hate waiting in line to play plus I suck hahah
P: < I beat you're beast (really good XD) at ddr
F: > I just found a way to find my facial piercings for cosplay!! Woot!
N: V Will you marry me?? :D haha jk/ What is the main thing you are excited for this year at fanime?
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

c2chaos

^ (I just remembered that I was/am married to Maki_Jaganashi. lol. XD) There are so many things to be excited about, but if I had to pick, I am looking forward to cosplay gatherings because it'll be my first time cosplaying. :)
< Has facial piercing or looking for facial piercings?
> I have been procrastinating on watching anime. I should convert the ones I already have to play on my phone and watch them during my breaks at work. :/
v What was the worst idea you have ever had?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

^ Sending a letter to the girl I liked. It did not end well.
< Has anime on his phone... jelly!
> Has Tetris on my phone. That's about it.
v Do you haz smartphone? What kind?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

L0Lpants

^Palm Pre. I'd like it more if it didn't have a crack on the side & wasn't pre-used
<Tetris is the shit!
>don't have games on my phone anymore cuz I rather read people's Fail stories instead
v Listen to any new music lately?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

robozombisaurus

Q: ^ Just a lot more vocaloid songs like the dark woods circus hella sad
P: < I love the FML site hella funny
      @c2chaos: I meant to hind my piercings sorry :P
F: > My picture was selected to be one of the at my school soo happy!
N: V Can I take your picture? jk haha/ what are you going to cosplay this year?

Alyxiane

^ You can look at my signature. :D
< Congratz on getting your picture selected!
> I'm swimming in p.e. now! ... I suck and I can't tread for life. :'D
V Can you swim?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

otakuya

^ I can swim, but not anything like Michael Phelps
< lol, I thought you were swimming and posting here at the same time
> Even though I like my job right now, I want a new job
V Where are you staying at during Fanime?

robozombisaurus

Q: ^ Four points!
P: < I bet you are just like michael phelps drugs included hahah jk
F: > Still working on two cosplay ugh
N: V whats your favorite anime (i know weak)

otakuya

^ always has and always will be: Slayers!
< & > for the record, I do not take drugs! Vitamins and an occasional Tylenol and Claritin doesn't count. I'm not on trial for purjury or anything, either
V What are all of the cosplays you've done over the years?

L0Lpants

^ 0
< me neither
> instead of focusing on my career, i'm learning more about music lately & i can't help it. Sinths, single notes, beading notes, snares, etc.

v Got a favorite band?

Elimeno

^ that's a hard question too many good artists! Due to the sheer scope of her work Yoko Kanno.  She can write for anything.
< music obsessed, kudos
> on my way to school... Two hour commutes suck
v when taking long trips you listen to the radio or custom play list?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

heeroyuy135

^ I do both radio for when I'm in a major city and custom playlist for the open road
< It takes you two hours to commute to school? Are you taking mass transit or taking your car?
> I commute to school via bus, it takes two hours round-trip
V What's your next convention that's not FanimeCon?

Elimeno

^ fanime is my one and only : p
<feels my pain
> stockton to SF. one hour car, one hour BART... Then again after class
v same question
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

otakuya

^ only Fanime 2012, then I may retire from anime cons altogether, we'll see

>+< My commute is only about 10 mims away cuz I live so close to my hotel, although I wish for a better place to work at sometime soon. I love my car too, a 2008 Toyota Matrix that I nicknamed "Peppy" cuz the gas and the brakes are really sensitive

V If you drive, what's your daily commuter? If you don't, whats your dream car?

L0Lpants

^15 mins. to school & back, no traffic. Work-5 minutes. 2nd question just for fun, anything more tech-advanced & w/ a better stereo system!!
<i'm guessing based off the nickname of your car that it's red-ish color, maybe?
>found at least 4 white head-grass strands on my head. Stress-related no doubt
v In your opinion, what age do you think the cut-off age where you can't go to anime conventions anymore?

Elimeno

^ when you decide you don't want to go anymore.  I don't think it's really an age thing.
< is obsessed with head-grass :P
> At school, and incredibly hungry... but work has to be done ; ;
v How old were you when you attended your first con?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ My first con was Fanime 07 so that was about 4 years ago...and that means I was 15 at the time.
< has to do work and is hungry...(I definitely know what that's like)
> Can't wait to finally have this late Spring Break! Since I don't have class on Fridays my Spring Break officially starts tomorrow until Mon. the 25th.
V What was your first impression when you first entered a con?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

L0Lpants

^ i said "wtf is going on here?!" & things started to get outrageous from there(that's a story i'll tell some other time. Remind me)
< & > i got that going for me too except mines starts on Saturday afternoon. They dare call ME in on a Saturday morning, how fucked up is that?!

v Ever performed on stage in front of an audience before? If so, what'd you do?

c2chaos

^ I think I was about six when I first got on a stage to perform, it was for a Christmas concert. I don't remember how I got over the stage fright.
< Is hoping not to be working on Saturday.
> I'll be working on Saturday. It is getting really frustrating not being able to enjoy a full weekend.
V What are your plans for the weekends?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Cybermisadventures

^ I hope that I can go to  Cherry Blossom festival on Saturday and if I am lucky, hangout with my friends on Sunday.
< That sucks you have to work on Saturday.
> I do have to work on Friday though. XD
V Where do you usually hang around Fanime? Examples like the Arcade, Dealers Hall, Artists Alley, those kinds of places?
EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com