Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

jimsha

Quote from: Elimeno on April 26, 2011, 04:12:22 AM
^ Looking forward to JessicaG's table
< needs teh monies
> turns out I couldn't leave the fanime boards... the person I was rooming with just messaged me about possibly not being able to go... or cancelling.  worst part is that leaves me and two others out to dry...
V Every had a room crisis for a convention?
^ Not exactly a crisis, but problems. Carpooling up in a group of 4 and one guy managed to get a 1 bed room at Fairmont. lolwut? Found someone with a grip of rooms at Hilton -- 2 double-queens in each, 6 people max -- and nobody feels like getting back to me about it. Tempted to just say screw it and go for the Hilton myself.

< Looking forward to JessicaG's table in AA. Is she on dA? What's her style like?

> Not sure who's in AA but heard Jo Chen will be at the YaoiCon booth. Not that I'm into yaoi, but her Buffy cover art is amazing.

v What's the event/guest you're looking forward to the most at Fanime this year?
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Vensy

^ I'm looking forward to cosplaying and I want to go see the Flow concert again. *-*b
< Enjoys photography! :D  Hope you get your cool-awesome-pro camera soon~
> So sick and tired of finals! I want to be working on my cosplay! D:
V Would you rather carpool with friends to a convention or fly?

(I RETURN! :D)
Go to http://vensy.net for cosplay and art updates! :3
2011 Cosplay: Miku Hatsune, Flandre Scarlet, Black Gold Saw, Suika Ibuki~~[/center]

ShadowKnight508

^ I would rather carpool with friends. It is a 4 1/2 hour drive from Chico, California to where FanimeCon is located.
< Is looking forward to the FLOW concert at FanimeCon
> I will be taking cosplay photos for AnimeVice and doing a Cosplayer feature as well
v What part of attending a Convention do you love more? Seeing the cosplay or meeting new friends who like the same shows/franchises you do?
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

Cybermisadventures

^If I really had to choose, I would say meeting new friends, but I plan to do both!
<Your avatar is completely sexy, I love Kenpachi.
>I hope I can get all my cosplay together in time for Fanime.
V What is the funniest anime you have ever watched? And do you have a link to it?

EarlGreyXX.deviantart.com
CyberMisadventures.deviantart.com
TheOtherWorldsComics.deviantart.com

ShadowKnight508

^ The anime that made me laugh the most was Heaven's Lost Property mainly for the epic backfiring of Tomoki Sakurai's perverted schemes. As for the link, can link you to show page on AnimeVice http://www.animevice.com/heavens-lost-property/11-5622/
< Has three DeviantArt accounts listed in her signature
> I plan to interview members of three cosplay gatherings (VOCALOID, K-ON!!, and POKEMON) as part of a interview feature on cosplaying for AnimeVice
v Which event of FanimeCon 2011 do you most look forward to attending?
Currently doing massive wiki edits on AnimeVice. Will be doing cosplay photos at FanimeCon for AnimeVice's site. T-minus 3 days to FanimeCon!

Planned Cons: FanimeCon 2011, KinToki-Con 2011, SACAnime 2011
http://shadowknight508.deviantart.com/gallery

L0Lpants

^was never one for events but currently as of now, just the Swap Meet. Cuz i'll be working there & i want this to happen already.
<will be doing a lot of interviews for AnimeVice for either just the hell of it or for actual monatary pay
> i've been ready for Fanime a month ago. It's the academic part in-between that will try to get the better of me
v how do ya like your pizzas?!
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

c2chaos

^ Hot, cheesy, and meaty!
< Wishes Fanime were here already.
> I am not ready for Fanime. Errrk! Panic is slowly setting in. :s
v Who is your favorite villain of all time?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

jimsha

@Vensy: Hay, it's you! xD Welcome back! And thanks, I hope I get a sooper-snazzy camera soon too, then I'mma pew pew you with it! xDDD

^ Hmm, that's a really good question. I think I need to reach way back and say Megatron from The TransFormers!
< Ruh roh! Better hurry up on those cosplays!
> Everyone I was planning to go up to Fanime with is dropping like flies. Might not be going this year. DX
v Ah, I am disappoint. Will I maybe see you at AX? :3a
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

Elimeno

^ na, no AX for me this year.  Haven't gone since SKIN preformed there.
< Look to the sky, where there's a will there's a way!
> in a similar situation, a friend of mine decided not to go so now i have to pay his part of the room...
v I'm currently addicted to FFXIV, what's your current addiction?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

lycan510

^ FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It's ridiculous. I even downloaded it.
< Has a flaky roommate! No holding his spot next year!
> Will have a camera at Fanime to do an exposé! Trying to promote Fanime the best I can!
v Stupidest thing you've done at a Con?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

N.E.R.V.agent220

^The stupidest thing I've done at the con was nicked my bottom lip while shaving in my hotel bathroom at Fanime of 06
< Needs to find another job rather than alchemy.
> Hoping that the SJ Sharks will continue their quest for the Stanley Cup during Fanime without that dark con omen. :o
v How late do you stay up at the con?

lycan510

^ I generally dont sleep for as long as I can. Record is 54 hours, 34 minutes.
< Fellow SHARKS Fan!
> Trying to determine what costume I should wear. It's a serious decision...
v What are you most excited for at Fanime 2011?

koolcalcat1

^im just existed for it! Can't wait to meet my friends agine!
<I'm also having trouble dicideing what costumes to bring...
>I am so looking forward to fanime!
\/ what's your best con exsperance?

L0Lpants

^that year of Fanime where I got the ninjas & spartans to fight each other & got Cardboard-Surfing banned forever( literally a True Story. i stretch the truth a lot but that was for realz. Ask me about it sometime)

< deciding on what cosplays to use this year & needs to install Spell-Check into the computer
>New addiction: Gintama episodes & electronica/rock remixes
v If you could get away w/ doing 1 thing while being invisible, what would it be & why?

lycan510

^ Sneak onto a movie set and steal a camera. Those things are not only expensive, but shoot amazingly beautiful video.
< Is apparently a Fan of Geoffrey Peterson, Craig Ferguson's sexy robot sidekick.
> Is currently watching Wipeout. OMG these people are dumb... but I wanna do it too xD
v If you could have your own TV talk show late at night, what song would you use as your opening theme?

jimsha

Quote from: lycan510 on May 06, 2011, 02:01:25 AM
^ Sneak onto a movie set and steal a camera. Those things are not only expensive, but shoot amazingly beautiful video.
< Is apparently a Fan of Geoffrey Peterson, Craig Ferguson's sexy robot sidekick.
> Is currently watching Wipeout. OMG these people are dumb... but I wanna do it too xD
v If you could have your own TV talk show late at night, what song would you use as your opening theme?
^ Haven't watched late night in a while but aren't they all instrumentals so the announcer can announce? I guess anything by The Corrs (including one of their instrumentals, lol).
< Pro music video director. Noice!
> One of my friends directed a Jay-Z video, I'm told.
v What's your favorite music act, and your favorite song by that act?

lycan510

^ Currently, it's Rise Against, with their song "Prayer of the Refugee". Every time I hear it, I get up, dance around, and sream like im singing the song.
< Has a bunch of flaky roommates!
> Has no roommates, and is open to talking about it :D
v How are YOU getting the money to go to Fanime?

otakuya

^ Well, I don't really plan on buying anything at Fanime. But for financial safety, I'm selling some of my golf clubs and some other stuff.

<  I love Rise Against too. Currently, "Help is on the Way" is my favorite, but if only there was a ballad cover version of it (it reminds me of the Japan quake).

>  My favorite bands are Linkin Park, Finger Eleven, Skillet, Rise Against, Lifehouse, Papa Roach, and Nickelback. I don't follow any J- or K- pop or rock music/bands  :P

V  What non-anime related activities are you really in to, at about the same level as anime?

L0Lpants

^ radio, rock & electronica music, fedoras, & How I Met Your Mother
< into the alternative punk rock scene as I
> feels that Rise Against's recent album just continues to use the same sound as the previous album. Personally, Sufferer & the Witness was their best one
v Your favorite animal of all time?

Elimeno

^ going to have to say a cat, I've raised a litter from birth and such so that has to say somethin' :P
< Is a music lover, hard to find those nowadays with all the crap filling the airwaves.
> Jammed my ring finger on my drawing hand. scared the crap out of me when I did it thought it was a more important finger.
v 20 days, You excited yet?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju