Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I have 5 cosplays this year %*$!!! Well I have Tifa Lockhart from FFVII(both original and Advent Children versions), Celty Sturluson from Durarara!!, Lenalee Lee from D. Gray Man (3rd Uniform) and Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Mafia/Choice Game Suit). Aside from that prop-wise I have a scythe for Celty and a Trident for Chrome.
< Is ready for Fanime and is loaded with caffeine (don't drink too much caffeine then?)
> I got a lot of stuff going on and Finals next week...I hope the weather gets better so that I could spray paint my Trident and do touch-ups on my Scythe's blade.
V same question
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

lycan510

^ Visual Kei style, plus possibly Altair and Urahara.
< Push through! Finals will be over before you know it, then we'll all be at Fanime :D
> Isn't gonna get Staark done for Fanime, but I'm trying for AX.
v If given the chance would you give an interview/give a wave to a camera filming a Fanime commercial?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

NerdyBirdAsh

^Most definitely! I've been going to Fanime for 8 years straight, and I'm fiercely loyal to it so I'd love it. Haha. :3
<Is going to AX! I've never been.
>Is still trying to finish all her cosplays... Lots of sewing left but I WILL get those cosplays done for Fanime if it's the last thing I do!
vHow long do you usually procrastinate for?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

c2chaos

^ Until I feel guilty/pressured enough to do whatever it is.
< Loves Fanime.
> There is a possibility that I may be going to AX this year. I really want to see Hatsune Miku live. I might die a little inside if I don't go.
V Does the recent and sudden change in weather worry you for Fanime?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

DarkMoonlitStar

^Personally I absolutely hate cold weather...if rain and wind is added to that, then I'd be freezing to death. Well that and it's really inconvenient to get wet with cosplay outfits on.
< might go to AX
> Is still studying for a calculus II exam and will be studying for Finals which is also next week... Oh weather why won't you cooperate with me and let me finish my trident for Chrome? I just need to spray paint it and leave it out for a few days (after painting the small details) as well as some minor touch-ups on my scythe.
V What are some of your goals for this years Fanime?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

otakuya

^ I have no goals. I discovered that if you plan for something at Fanime and it doesn't happen, then it kinda spoils the experience. I like the spontaneous-ness. But if I had to 'plan', I like to have my picture taken at least once in my cosplay, play Para Para with a group, attend as many of the 'comedy' panels as I can, attend Cosplay Spectacular, and hang out with my friends again

< Good luck with finals!

> Amazingly, I like calculus and I miss doing math ever since I graduated

V What can spoil your Fanime? (I think I asked this some time ago, but want to ask again)

Alyxiane

^ Certainly roommate/friend drama. I'll be in a hotel room full of teenage girls. It can either be really great or really really bad quickly. >___>;
< Is among the few people I know that actually likes math.
> I have relatives in LA and go to AX regularly. I'm really considering staying with them and go to AX. I want to see Miku live. >o<
V Same question?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Elimeno

^ as a good friend said the day smash brothers came out, only devine intervention can ruin my mood
<is staying with younger people, good luck. 
> only three more days of school for me huzzah!
V first thing you do when you step into the con center?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Alyxiane

^ Literally saying, "Nerds... Nerds everywhere." Also, "Ack! THE LINEEEE" :P
< Has three days left of school. I still got literally up 'til Fanime. X_X
> Those girls are my age. LOL I guess they are younger than me since they were born after my month of January. :P
V Any hotel plans for Fanime?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

heeroyuy135

^ I'm staying at the Marriott, but everyone dropped out of my overflow room at the Fairmont so I'm pretty much stuck with a $100 cancellation unless I can get four people into it
< I have one final left (due Friday) then it's off to Fanime!
> Yay!
V Same Q

abcbadcat

^ I am supposed to be rooming with some friends but haven't made complete confirmation... I should get on that...
< Good luck on your next final
> Is cosplaying for the first time this year
V What/When was your first Fanime/Cosplay?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ First Fanime: '07 First Cosplay: '08 Rukia Kuchiki school uniform version x3
< cosplaying for the first time?!?! (who as?)
> My Trident for Chrome is finally finished! My Scythe has also been touched up! Now....I must worry about my wigs and my finals...and to finish packing despite the fact that I'm almost done packing in the first place.
V same question
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

abcbadcat

^ Fanime 2011. Gijinka Elekid from Pokemon/Deadmau5(cat ver)/Shinigami from Soul Eater
< I think I saw your Tifa last year, did you play Ninja at all?
> I still have a LOT of cosplay work to do, along with a 50 page script due on Tuesday, a final on Wednesday, and a radio show Thursday before badge pick up @__@
V How many years have you gone to Fanime?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Since 07 so this will be my 5th year officially
< Good luck! Hmm well when I cosplayed as Tifa I had a chibi Cloud plushy with me. http://darkmo0n1tstar.deviantart.com/ (you can see my gallery to see if that was actually me) I didn't play Ninja though...
> Other than worrying about finals I've been playing Rock Band 3 on a daily basis(not everyday but when I can) and most recently gone back to playing Marvel vs. Capcom 3
V If you've gone to Fanime before, what are the things that you enjoy most about it? If not then what will you look forward to?
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life

abcbadcat

^ I honestly am not all that into anime, but I love the weekend as a whole. Really fun times and good GOOD memories. I do watch anime on occasion, play a fair enough amount of games, and love internet culture in general.
< How did you do the ears for your helmet? I need to do something like that but on a more curved surface. I haven't seen the anime that costume is from but I remember seeing it distinctively last year.
> I wasn't able to get much costume stuff done tonight, but tomorrow... it's WAR. ON. FABRICS!
V Same question

heeroyuy135

^ Seeing everyone again, having good times
< I need to see your Deadmau5 (Cat Ver.)
> I have 5 wallscrolls hanging in my room
V How many do you have?

NerdyBirdAsh

^ I always look forward to people watching. I've been going for so many years, you tend to see the same people over and over and it's like... Wow, I've seen these people since I was a kid. I don't know most of the people I recognize, I just know them from seeing them in the hallway every year - and if I were to say something it would be super awk and weird. But it's nice to see these same people all the time. I like to explain going to Fanime like this: It's like coming home after a long trip.
< Is like me and needs to go to war on the cosplay fabric! Luckily I have tomorrow off to work on stuff...
> Is almost done with Panty's dress and Bianca's vest and I bought Panty's shoes... they're not perfect, but they'll work.
v Funnest activity you've participated in during Fanime?

Edit: I've been post-jacked!

^I own 3 or 4, but I don't have a clue where they might be...
<Owns a lot of wallscrolls...
>Doesn't own a lot of merchandise, period.
vHow much do you usually spend at con?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

heeroyuy135

^ All together, probably about $800 including room
< I don't own a lot of merchandise outside of a couple scrolls and figures
> I couldn't sleep, so I got my last final down and now I'm set for Fanime!
V Same Q

abcbadcat

^ Around $300 including badge/hotel/food
< In response to my deadmau5 head (cat ver.), I host a radio show at SJSU's radio station, 90.5 KSJS and I go by badcat. So I think it's only right to do something DJ related.
> Stressing like CRAZY about finals/internship/cosplays
V After getting your badge, what is the first thing you do at con?

lycan510

^ I usually go raid the Artist Alley. The one and only time I'm ever in there (unless someone I know has a table)
< Won the award for "Best Electronic Show" for his show the Meow Mix on KSJS.
> Was an intern on Pirate Cat Radio for a short time... before I got sexually assaulted haha.
v If you had the chance to be in an online commercial advertising Fanime, would you do it?
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"