Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

abcbadcat

^ I probably wouldn't but I'd play one or give a shoutout to fanime on my show though :X
< Played a kazoo on stage for Suburban Legends in Oakland :D
> Will find out if he wins "Best Electronic Show" for this previous semester on Tuesday :P
V What time will you be lining up for tickets on Thursday/Friday?

c2chaos

^ Line up for tickets!? Pshhh. I'm on staff. No waiting in line for me! heheh. (^-^)
< Probably holds the highest score for Nyan Cat among his friends.
> I am so not ready for Fanime!!! Erk!!! Also, I am going to go to Anime Expo! At first, I wasn't going but since they announced Hatsune Miku's live concert, I've been conflicted.
v What's your high score on Nyan Cat?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Elimeno

^ the two hour car ride home from school lol
< theres also been a rumor Gackt is showing at expo. going to that too?
> I lost my phone, I am sad.  ; ;
v what are you doing leading up to fanime weekend?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

abcbadcat

^ Internship, 60 page script, BBQ, radio show, cosplay
< I hope you have a list of your friends numbers saved somewhere
> Working on the revision for my Death/Shinigami mask
V Same question

L0Lpants

^ same-ish. studying, arranging final touches, & just found out my brother was coming back to stay w/ me today, not a few weeks from now. Great, this is going to be good times ahead....
< working on Death-sama's mask & that better come w/ his giant Reaper Chop hand!
>can't focus on work. Hence the reason i'm here typing this
v Are you on a binge of some kind lately or at least, were you before this week?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Mi Feng

^ Last week it was cookies, I would bring bags to school for me and everyone. :P
< Is playing the Fanime Forums games.
> Can't fall asleep so I am also playing the Forum games.
v Bringing anyone to Fanime?

abcbadcat

^ Yeah, my best friend. Her 2.5th fanime. lol don't ask.
< Is a procrastinator
> Is also a procrastinator and just made a MyAnimeList
V Do you have a MyAnimeList?

c2chaos

^ Not yet. I have an AnimePlanet list. It's a bit of a hassle having to keep track and update two lists
< Is experienced with radio equipment?
> If Gackt does go to AZ, without a doubt, I'm going to see him. I would disappoint a lot of friends if I were not to go. XD
v Do you use alternatives to showering during con? lol. XD

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

otakuya

^ I shower at home when I get the chance. But for emergencies, I have deodorant, cologne, Wisp, Febreze, and a change of clothes in my car at all times. Looks like I'm gonna need it for Fanime.

< Gackt fan

> If you're gonna look for me, I'm gonna be the guy in the white racing suit and white helmet; most likely gonna be at the arcade and gaming area. The Stig playing Initial D and Wangan, ftw!

V uh, same question

abcbadcat

^ Hell no, I always shower. Usually twice a day for fanime or between outfit changes.
< Were you the Stig last year and playing Maximum Tune?
> Used to play TONS of IDASv3 and WMMT3DX (haven't upgrade to + yet)
V What are you looking forward to the most for this year's Fanime?

otakuya

^ To be honest, just taking a vacation from work. If anything else, I would love to play ParaPara again with a crowd. I miss those days in the early 2000s.

< >  I didn't cosplay Stig before. I ordered and got my racing suit and helmet about 2 months ago. Don't you know how expensive those things are?! lol. Whichever version of ID and MT they have, I have a card for that.

V If you're gonna cosplay, how much money did you spend on it and how much time did it take you to make?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I don't usually make my own cosplay outfits so they'd cost about $100-$300(<= that's with other accessories/custom props/wigs). BUT I do make cosplay props! My scythe took about a month on and off and My trident also took about a month on and off but there was A LOT of work involved...I have to thank my friends and brother for helping out so much with my props. OH and my Celty helmet...that took a couple of weeks to redo the paint job and other touch ups... for my Trident and Scythe it cost me about $50 for materials
< Is going to cosplay Stig (cosplay is an expensive hobby at times.... I burned holes through my wallet for it)
> Just recently posted Chrome Dokuro cosplay pics on my dA cause my trident's finished! http://darkmo0n1tstar.deviantart.com/ Other than that...I need a damn miracle for finals week this coming week....T-T
V Anything bothering you lately before Fanime?
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

NerdyBirdAsh

^The fact that I don't have time to finish my costumes. I mean, I'm GOING to, but I'm not going to be well rested for the con... I work every day up until Thursday + I have classes.
<Make props! :D
>Has homework to finish... Fuck.
V What do you need to finish before Fanime hits?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

NerdyBirdAsh

Quote from: ash_chan on May 22, 2011, 02:12:08 AM
^The fact that I don't have time to finish my costumes. I mean, I'm GOING to, but I'm not going to be well rested for the con... I work every day up until Thursday + I have classes.
<Makes props! :D
>Has homework to finish... Fuck.
V What do you need to finish before Fanime hits?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Mi Feng

^My Ty Lee cosplay.
<Is procrastinating. ^^
>Is exhausted. :P
V Same question

Alyxiane

^ School. School. FREAKING EFFING SCHOOL. It's all finals this week and I'm scared. T___T;
< Cosplaying Ty Lee :D
> Still need to tell my mom that I'll be staying in a hotel room over the weekend for Fanime. Also still need to tell her that Fanime's coming too soon as well. I'M A BAD DAUGHTER. ._______.
V Procrastinating on something?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

DarkMoonlitStar

^ Procrastinating on studying for finals...I'm trying to get my schedule down for Fanime, and get a photoshoot time for my cosplay group as well...Plus I need a miracle for one of my classes in order to pass... T-T (uber stressed)
< you should definitely take care of that...
> I need a vacation! I want to time jump straight to Fanime!
V Would you be willing to take pictures of me and other fellow con goers so that we could be famous? (Lol!)
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Serathx

^ Sure! Although it'd be with a pretty bad camera.  :P
< I definitely agree with more vacation time.
> I'm looking for cool people to hang out with at the convention, since I'm going alone this year. :O
v Are you good at art? (Random question, indeed.)

heeroyuy135

^ Never had, never will
< Does photography count as art? If so, I'm ok
> Fanime is almost here!
V What are your last-minute to-dos?

Elimeno

^last minute prop build... lets hope this goes ok
< is excited for fanime?  :P
> has too many friends who changed from "fanime? do not want" to creaming their pants since Yoshiki is now coming.
V What are your last-minute to-dos? (i'm lazy atm :P)
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju