Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

heeroyuy135

^ I'm basically set for Fanime!
< I'm excited!
> Is currently listening to some talk radio
V Do you listen to any talk/sports radio?

otakuya

^ I wake up to Murph & Mac almost every morning. I watch or listen to Gary & Bruno at 11/11:30am. I sometimes call in to the Damon Bruce show. ... So yeah, I listen to sports radio.
< I'm excited for Fanime too, even though I don't have any plans until I get there, apart from competing in the Fanimazing Race.
> I'm still looking for a partner for Fanimazing Race, and I don't wanna grab someone from random and make him/her my partner.
V What games will you play at Fanime? (Games as in arcade, e-games, table, board, game shows, etc.)

heeroyuy135

^ I'm always a frequent visitor to the Stage Zero Game Show, so I know I'll be there this year. Probably some arcade and e-gaming too and some cosplay chess.
< I like the website that you have on your profile
> Is almost packed...just some small stuff and we're set!
V How much are you packed?

NerdyBirdAsh

^Not at all. I'm going to start packing tonight after work.
<Is more responsible than I when it comes to being prepared!
>Needs to go back to JoAnns for what seems like the bajillionth time to pick up more last minute cosplay supplies.
vWhat do you keep needing to do?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Serathx

^ I always procrastinate on my studying for exams, but I need to study lots to get to go to Fanime. I really should work on that now.
< You're cosplaying? Awesome~
> This will be my second time going to Fanime, and I'll hopefully get more involved in the convention this time!
v How has your day been?

L0Lpants

^like a roller coaster.
<is distracted by the forum games instead of studying
>going to do his 2nd all-nighter because of studies. This time, i'll actually feel it
v Everything set for Fanime on your end?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

^ All set! Just waiting like everyone else
<> I'm distracted by the Sharks games right now (at work)
V Ready for Fanime?

Rhornez

^ I am ready and pumped up for it dammit
<distracted by computer to say anything
> i love metal and vocaloids ? xD
V ready for everything in fanime ?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

lycan510

^ Not even a little bit. I don't have enough money to stay in a hotel! xD
< Should totally make a Volcoloid with a Metal back track.
> Is now going to make a voicoloid creation with a Metal background hahaha
v If given the chance, would you give an interview or SOMETHING for a commercial for Fanime? (Gonna keep asking and asking again :P)
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

heeroyuy135

^ Certainly!
< I would love to!
> Is getting hyped for Fanime...at 2am in the morning
V How are you getting hyped for Fanime?

DarkMoonlitStar

^ I'm currently studying for my last final (calculus bleh!) and after that I'm getting ready for FANIME! xP Can't wait to kick off my Summer with Fanime that's for sure. Plus I get to cosplay, go to events, make new friends, get together with my cosplay group, photoshoots, have fun with friends and etc.
< is getting hyped
> I wish that my face would stop breaking out on me right before Fanime hits and I have photoshoots to go to...
V same question
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

L0Lpants

^packing my crap away & thinking how nothing better not derail my little errands for it either
< gotta powder up before arriving here
> must...eat.....urrggg.blarggggg
v Is there any one thing you want from the Dealer's room this year?

Piichuu

^ Ramune and various asian candies.
< Go eat. :C
> Having a generally bad week, hoping Fanime will make it better. ;w;
V What do you spend most of your time doing at Fanime?  OR, what are you looking forward to doing?
2011 Cosplays -
Mijumaru/Oshawott (Pokemon B/W)
Team Rocket Grunt (Pokemon)

Possibly Red Scout (TF2)

otakuya

^ Arcade and Fanimazing Race (if I can find a partner in time)
< Don't worry, Fanime'll make it all better
> Don't worry, Fanime'll make it all better (memo to myself)
V Where will you be at midnight on Fanime Saturday?

c2chaos

^ Rovering the concourse or the dance. Maybe.
< Needs a partner for the race.
> I am done with cosplays, except the mystery one. I couldn't pull enough resources in time. (<-That's code for: I procrastinated too long.) I will be there today and I hope to see the lot of you guys! (^_^)
v How many hours from reading this question, will you be at Fanime?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Elimeno

^ in the car on the way there. About an hour away.
<ill probably see you there!
> only slept 4 hours...and I forgot my phone charger. That's so boo...
V last minute, what you scrambling to do?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

Alyxiane

^ EVERYTHING. ... Literally. Now that school's officially out of the way just 8 hours ago, I'm just packing, doing some extra chores, telling my mommy that I'm gone for the entire weekend..., etc etc ETC.
< I wanna meet up with some of the forum peeps! :D
> Somewhat on the same boat as c2chaos. ... Or rather I only have ONE cosplay done and the rest just closet OC cosplays due to my supreme procrastination and school kicking my ass at the same time. I'm still hoping for the possibility of finding a Rinoa duster jacket in Dealer's but I'm not horribly dependent on it.
V Plans for B&W Ball or Masquerade?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

c2chaos

^ I think I will be at the B&W Ball. IDK. I'll be Roving part of it maybe?
< buttering parents up for the news?
> I think I may be having some time conflictions with MusicFest and helping Speed Dating.. I need to double check my scheduling. :/
v Are you nocturnal? If you are, you will see me.

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ I'm not so I likely didn't see you. xD
< Went to B&W ball?
> Went to B&W ball and danced the night away. The fact that Gee was playing at one point upped the awesomeness of the ball. XD
V Getting post-con depression?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

L0Lpants

^fuck yeah I am, i'm literally one of the few still stuck here besides Con ops & Logistics!
<went to BW ball too
>am pissed that I didn't get to buy the Skullcandy headphones from Dealers's room
v same question