Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

otakuya

^ not anymore. I used to get PCD way back then at my first several Fanimes. Now that I practically see the same Fanime friends everyday (in college, at least), it basically feels no different. Plus, being on the boards for a long time seems like Fanime doesn't end. I love the event atmosphere, but unfortunately, I feel like I matured enough not to get PCD; also that I work in event planning too.
< went to B&W (I didn't)
> met while I was playing Initial D in my costume
V what is/was one thing you wish you did at Fanime?

Ferianite

^ wish i went to the rave, and made a couple new friends x( but it was either my cosplay(too sweaty) or a shirt that was way too see thru for me (yay for throwing whatever in my luggage)
> COSPLAYS! YAY!
< was in mascot and most of the time did not have a spot ;_; almost fell down stairs if a friend was not there that time
v POST A PICTURE [of you] AT FANIME '11!!!!? <--- it's a question...?

c2chaos

^
< Missed the dances.
> I however did not miss the dances. I had to Rover them in fact, and ended up right in the middle of a mosh pit one night and some guy ruined my Hoshi head. (T^T)
v Will you post a picture of yourself at Fanime Con 2011?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

L0Lpants

^you already did. I'm in the suit, dude
<missed the dances & B&W ball because of hosting Speed Dating w/ a sore throat & therefore, resulting in a FAIL
> got done posting all pictures of Fanime on DA. #SHAMELESSPLUGGING! http://sumblueguy41.deviantart.com/gallery/
v What's your summer plans now that the party is over?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

^ Going down to LA next week and Yosemite in 3 weeks. I also plan to go to LA again for Summerslam with my brother and maybe get tickets for The Price is Right if we can. Amazingly, I'm not interested in going to AX or another anime convention this year...yet.
< > Thanks for watching out for my cosplay pics! I saw myself in several Youtube picture videos too. I'm also waiting to see if someone caught me playing Para Para with my cosplay on.
V What's the next anime convention you plan to go to (not Fanime 2012)?

NerdyBirdAsh

^Maybe YaoiCon. Haven't decided yet.
<Is going on an adventure!
>Is also going on an adventure, I'm leaving for Japan July 4-14! On a side note, Captain LOLpants, remind me to ask my friend about the sack boy accessory doll thing (He was the sack boy carrying it). We're going to lunch on Friday, maybe I'll ask him then. :D
V Did you stay in a hotel during Fanime? Which one?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

Alyxiane

^ Fairmont. Nice first time staying at a hotel. Very convenient for me when it came to the B&W Ball. ^^
< Have fun on the trip! :D
> Has family plans to go to the Philippines in mid July. I wanna see my aging grandma. ;w;
V Any trips planned over the summer?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

otakuya

^ LA twice, Yosemite, maybe Vegas
< I didn't know you were pinay! High five! PI!
> I'm working nonstop now cuz I requested Fanime weekend off
V Fanime day 0 was one week ago. At this exact moment you read this question, what were you doing at the con this time last week?

heeroyuy135

^ Doing a small photo shoot with a friend
< Alright more pinays!
> I've been sleeping much more post-Fanime, but the PCD hasn't really kicked in yet...
V Same Q

c2chaos

^ I think I was preparing my cosplays. I was done with my first Rover shift aroundm midnight and then I didn't sleep until 3 am on Friday.
< Not affected with pcd yet.
> I am still under a bit of pcd and my sleep schedule is completely whacked by it. I hate the fact that I won't be seeing many of the friends I have made for a long while.
V more pics please?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Alyxiane

^ I ... has none. OTL
< Still under a bit of PCD. Ahh the Fanime life that we won't be experiencing for another year. D:
> Kind of overwhelmed that it's already Friday. I ... really don't know how I'm feeling right now. Restless and frustrated maybe?
V Anything frustrating you lately?

Elimeno

^ forgot to take a picture in my cosplay and can't find any online ><
<undercover con depression?
> if you took a picture of an eskimo looking guy that's me! And can I see it?
V what's your next big event?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

otakuya

^ I'm going to Disneyland! (this Friday)
< Eskimo?
> I've been watching most of Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged lately
V Who won Cosplay Spectacular this year? I was one of those that left before the awards ceremony, but am curious now.

L0Lpants

^hell if i know. Maybe they'll post the results on the website like before.
<>Dude, I'm heading to Disneyland too for Thursday & Friday!
v same question(to help this dude out)
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

otakuya

^ < > "Dude!" about Disneyland

V Yeah, still trying to find out who won cosplay spec.

NerdyBirdAsh

^Not a damn clue.
<Disneyland EVERYWHERE.
>is not going to sleep well - I have a paper due tomorrow that I had all quarter to work on and put off until the very last minute.
V WHO WON THE DAMN AWARDS?
Attending FanimeCon for 15 years in 2019

lycan510

^ Idk what you mean! TToTT
< Is looking for answers that I dont have D:
> Had a great time at Live105's BFD today.
v Wanna help me decide on what to do for an AMV? vvv Click that vvv
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Elimeno

< is making an AMV
> gearing up for another con that surprisingly isn't AX... kind of scared about that.
v What is an activity you're doing in these hot days of summer?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

^ Swimming. I'm going to get so tanned this summer. I hope that I can make some time to finally go the the beach this year.
< Went to the alternate AX in Anaheim?
> I have never swam in the ocean before. I've seen it and even tasted it but never really go to be in it. XP
V How was your Independance Day?

Alyxiane

^ I was watching the fireworks from the comfort of my own home. :P
< Never swam in the ocean before.
> This forum seems even more slower than last year. o.o;
V Summer's close to an end! What's your plan to finish it?