Get to know your fellow forum members~! ♥

Started by Vensy, August 06, 2009, 01:52:50 PM

ELDEMONIO

^ umm....I donated a bunch of stuff at Goodwill so now i have a much cleaner room and room for more future textbooks.>.>
< lol Is a hero for taking a physics class.XD
> I want to get a GPS for black friday. And if it's available, i might get a LED tv. Like 32" might be the lowest i'll get couse 42 is too big for my small room.
v are you planning on shopping at black friday?

c2chaos

^ indeed I am, if I get it off.
< knows what he's getting for black Friday.
> I don't know what I'm getting yet, but maybe another ps3 because I don't like having to share one. But beforehand, I'll shop for a car. Card dealerships do black Friday specials too, right? I hope they do.
V what are you getting on black Friday? If you are not, then what are you thankful for?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Mi Feng

^ I have no idea where I am going for Black Friday. I might go to Lush and get bath goodies. (oohhh boy Peppermint bubble bath here I come)
< I hope you have fun shopping on Black Friday. Get lots of goodies!!!! >w<
> My favorite foods at Thanksgiving is Pecan Pie~ (And pumpkin)
V What is your favorite Thanksgiving food. (if you don't celebrate it, what is your comfort food?)

ELDEMONIO

^Stuffing and ham.The Turkey is good but ITS HAM AND STUFFING!!!! and the mashed potatoes and gravy are to die for!O_O
< eats stuff i've never touched.>.>
> I think my gf just dumped me.I tried so hard but i guess it wasn't enough.I'm sad and tired and feel like smoking and drinking. I really did love her but i guess she wanted more.
v have you ever broke up with someone?

Alyxiane

^ My last relationship kind of faded out/ended abruptly depending on who you ask. Let's just say I'm not good with break ups. V___V
< Sorry to hear that. :( Feel free to talk or do something to ease the pain (without harming yourself or others of course!).
> My mom has work Thanksgiving day so she's moving up the dinner today instead. Good thing too since due to staff-related reasons my break started today instead of the usual Thursday. o.o;
V Tell us a Thanksgiving memory you have?
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

smurfqueen

^ When I was little I almost never got turkey cause I have 5 older brothers that got to it before I could >_>
< Ate thanksgiving dinner early like I did
> I wish there was more going on in my life...
v Did your holiday live up to expectations?

heeroyuy135

^ So far, so good
< I loved this year's Thanksgiving because I had both turkey and Korean short ribs, always a good combination
> I actually braved the lines on Black Friday to get my shopping done. By today, everything except for one gift has been bought
V What did you buy on Black Friday/Cyber Monday (ASL?)

smurfqueen

^ I was too broke to buy anything :(
< I can't believe you went to walmart on a black friday...
> I need helping getting my niece a present... anyone know something appropriate for a 12 year old with uptight guardians?
V What are you looking forward to?

L0Lpants

^ Looking forward to? Heh, what else? The Party, durrrrr ;D
< needs a present for her niece. Maybe get something electronic-wise?
> my damn phone is acting up whenever the music function is enabled. My Ipod is on the fritz too so thats not an option. Dammit, i can't go outside w/o my crazy synth beats! >:(
v same question
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

jimsha

^ going home to see my family for Christmas!!
< is trapped inside the house due beatlessness :(
> hasn't been on here in over 6 months b/c work blocked the forums Dx
v lazy and brain foggy, same question!
Find me on Facebook! It's where I upload all my con photos and it has links to all my other accounts (Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
http://www.facebook.com/cosplaystalker
If you'd like to add me, please let me know who you are and where you found me! ^_^

L0Lpants

^ I guess i'm answering this question again. Sengoku Basara: The Last Party. Better get released for streaming soon, I still got ma gunz put on!!
<work keeps him away from the forums
>in the past 48+ hours of the new year, i've said "F*ck" more than 100 times(not to other ppl/customers, mind you), ingested a buttload of caffiene, & started smoking more lollipops than usual(yeah, i'm a f*#king mess aren't I, #lawlsarus). Also, I like Skrillex now   ;D

v Did you bother making a NY Resolution. If so, what is it?
~Swap Meet staffer: '10, '11, '12, '14

Elimeno

^ Indeed I did! it's to draw a minimum of one hour a day.  I may start taking requests soon ^^
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LCGxuFujdI
> have been away from the Fanime boards a looooong time.  Glad to be back!
v What have you been doing lately lovely?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

c2chaos

^ Well, I'm flattered but I don't roll that way. Also, I'm already spoken for.  ;)  To answer your question, I've been playing a lot of MW3 and Skyrim and working endlessly.
< welcome back!
> I've also been gone for a while. Man, where does the time go!? It's almost time for fanime 2012!
V Are you ready for it!?

In my left brain, there's nothing right & in my right brain, there's nothing left.

Hot Pickled Pepper

^ Ready for what? Fanime: Not nearly but luckily I have many months to prepare. A whole new year? with the way last year went I am bracing myself allready.
< Time is like a tricky rogue, its always slipping away, you can never hold it accountable, and it is always stealing something.
> This will be my Husbands first convention!
V What do you look forward to the most at Fanime?

Alyxiane

^ I can't decide! Meet ups, making new friends, B&W Ball, etc. Gotta love Fanime. :3
< Apparently bringing her husband to the convention! He better come prepared!
> How about that? Registration opens on my birthday. I'll take that as Fanime's birthday gift for me. XD
V Registered already? Will I see you there?

Hot Pickled Pepper

^ Oh yeah! I have to admit I was refreshing the page since 12:00!
>Happy Birthday to you Alyxiane! Hope you get what you wished for!
< Totally excited for cosplay and panels.
V do you have any cosplay plans for Fanime 2012?

ispyangie

^ Poison Ivy! and revamping my Zatanna one.
< Ahhh, I'm just as excited as she is :D
> I didn't get to pre-register yet, but I shall hop on that soon. ^_^
V Any cons before Fanime this year?
Tweet @ispyangie

Alyxiane

^ Nope! Simply because school is giving me a hard enough time for me to think about conventions during the school year. That's why I adore Fanime since their dates are usually after my finals week. (But not this year nuuuuuuuuu.)
< Plans to pre-reg soon.
> It's already $50 from the get-go! Fanime's getting bigger! And I'm quite curious about that new steampunk branch of theirs...
V Do you make or buy your cosplays?

Rhornez

^ I usually buy them cause i have no expertise ;_;
< I am going to pre reg soon as well!
> planning on becoming Roy Mustang for this year.
V what do you do at fanime con?

Been going to Fanime Since 2008

Mi Feng

^Everything! I'm going go to gatherings, model for photoshoots, the musicfest, BWB... ETC! <3Fanime<3
< Pre reg is awesome, sounds like a good idea.
> My friends waited 4.5 hours in line Saturday (2010)
v How long would you wait for a badge?