Recruiting for the Shinpaku Alliance: History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi 2010

Started by G-Force, August 12, 2009, 03:33:09 PM

G-Force

(copied from the AX forums on account I'll be doing the same cosplay for that convention)

Date: TBA
Time: TBA

I've seen a few Kenichi cosplayers walking around AX a few years ago (a Kisara by the fountains and a Hermit in the artist alley) and I always wished that we can gather in one place to have a big photoshoot. With that said I propose to have the first series's ever gathering at AX in 2010.

Given how the show doesn't have the same level of popularity as others I don't have an exact date or time determined. I'm mainly using this thread as a means to gauge overall interest in the idea.

Normally I'd keep the character I'm dressing up as I love surprising people with my choices but in the interest of getting ready I will say that I will be going as Niijima and I'll even a have a group of lackies following me around carrying the Shinpaku Flag. My plans for 2010 are to spread awareness of the Shinpaku Alliance as well as to actively recruit new fighters.

New applicants please post here and I'll consider letting you in the strongest group of fighters that ever existed!