Der Gray manz 2010

Started by Yuu, August 24, 2009, 09:06:59 PM

Yuu

Quote from: artisticpsyco on May 02, 2010, 05:50:44 PM
Quote from: DanteVN6 on April 21, 2010, 07:24:26 PM
Thanks. I believe I have Kanda's 2nd Uniform.
Yay~ OuO More 2nd uniform peeps ♥ Also, welcome to Fanime! :D Hope you'll have fun this year!

*Flatly* Yay.
More people to have the exact same costume only a billion times prettier/more photogenic than me.
..and more people to bring me presents.

Fanime owns the hell out any other convention I have been to. The staff are by far the best. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

BTW the new chapter has not been translated yet. This makes me wonder if it fell victim to the recent bout of whiny ass publishers and their  " No its mine! MIN!E! MINE! MINE!! " tantrums.
I hope they all burn.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

StrawberryNeko

I can most likely go as Rhode Camelot X3

Yuu

Quote from: StrawberryNeko on May 16, 2010, 12:34:33 AM
I can most likely go as Rhode Camelot X3

Good. We need more Noah. 
We WOULD have more but Tige is lame, ne, Mother, you know that A-san and i will not fail to inflict as many dookings upon him as you want yes?

Meanwhile, ON topic- 194 was FINALLY translated. 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

And what is this -" next chapter in July? "- BS Hoshino?make up your damned mind, finish the Manga or dont.

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 19, 2010, 11:06:18 PM
I might not make it =/

THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU MIGHT NOT MAKE IT!?  You have to dammit >_<

DarkMoonlitStar

I'll most likely be able to make it. And I'll be dragging my best friend along w/ me! She's gonna be Lenalee w/ the dress from when she gets kidnapped by Rhode.
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

artisticpsyco

ToshiX

Don't have time to repair my sword or cape...so if I do go it'll be formal allen with my Tim =/
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on May 21, 2010, 08:59:27 PM
Don't have time to repair my sword or cape...so if I do go it'll be formal allen with my Tim =/

Then just be 'formal' Allen. I dont think anyone cares what you wear as long as you show up.

ININ

Count me in.  I'm cosplaying Allen Walker version 1.  I ask for some help getting into character because I'm behind in the manga and haven't caught up because of school ^__^

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on May 23, 2010, 04:21:35 PM
Count me in.  I'm cosplaying Allen Walker version 1.  I ask for some help getting into character because I'm behind in the manga and haven't caught up because of school ^__^

1st uniform? Daaamn you ARE behind, but don't give up on it. It is the greatest series EVAR.
And don't worry, I'm more than willing to help out any noobs. >D

gwhsanimeclub

Oh! I am coslaying Lenalee (original uniform + Dark Boots cause... just cause even though I'm caught up and sad when she lost her long hair :() as well! But i might switch to Rhode last minute if I have time... (since i have her complete outfit... but not the hair)
For all the Lenalee cosplayers... I wonder if we can do a group dance? (Like Love & Joy or Hare Hare Yukai)

Yuu

Quote from: gwhsanimeclub on May 23, 2010, 11:33:10 PM
Oh! I am coslaying Lenalee (original uniform + Dark Boots cause... just cause even though I'm caught up and sad when she lost her long hair :() as well! But i might switch to Rhode last minute if I have time... (since i have her complete outfit... but not the hair)
For all the Lenalee cosplayers... I wonder if we can do a group dance? (Like Love & Joy or Hare Hare Yukai)

We could always use more Rhodes.

*eye twitch*  Hare..hare..yu..kai?? * Catches on fire with rage-tastic demon face and angry fist shaking*
I HATE THE HARE HARE YUKAI!! HATE IT!! KIRAI!! DAI KIRAINDAZO!!

... of coarse if you want to plan something with the other Linali's that's totally  fine by me..I'll just stay far far away.

artisticpsyco

ININ

Add ballroom dancing for group dancing  :)

Quote from: Yuu on May 23, 2010, 08:13:44 PM
Quote from: ININ on May 23, 2010, 04:21:35 PM
1st uniform? Daaamn you ARE behind, but don't give up on it. It is the greatest series EVAR.
And don't worry, I'm more than willing to help out any noobs. >D

I've seen different versions.  IMO the first uniform is the best, and I look good in black and white ^__^

ToshiX

I'll see if I'll make it

@ININ I like the first uniform but my fav is the Crown Clown or The Omega Crown Clown hahaha.
I done all of them already might do 3rd uniform next year or something newer
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

AllyUnion

Hello!  Last minute add -- I will be present at the gathering as Bak-chan!

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/263780/

Hope to see you all there!

waffle-lover26

Mini Kanda came together nicely :D I'm looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

DanteVN6

It was my first time at a gathering today and it was pretty cool seeing everyones costumes. I think i was the only male kanda, but i still enjoyed coming. Thanks :)

Yuu

Quote from: DanteVN6 on May 30, 2010, 08:42:58 PM
It was my first time at a gathering today and it was pretty cool seeing everyones costumes. I think i was the only male kanda, but i still enjoyed coming. Thanks :)

Yah, you were. There dont tend to be a lot of male Kanda's. Hes just too pretty...even for some girls.

And your very welcome, I've never organized a shoot before. I didnt expect such a large turn out at all.( last year there were like 5 people.) Guess I need to take a page from the Bleach shoot and invest in a bullhorn for next year.

Also, I apologize to anyone who missed me for the late-night shoot. I got a bit...caught up at the Black and white ball. >_>