Started by Yuu, August 24, 2009, 09:06:59 PM

ININ

I was a few minutes late and I missed the Allen Walker group pics :(

@ToshiX, do it XD

Yuu

Quote from: ININ on June 04, 2010, 01:20:06 PM
I was a few minutes late and I missed the Allen Walker group pics :(

@ToshiX, do it XD

Yah, sorry about that. there wasnt much I could do once the photographer took over. I didnt mind at first, hell, Im a terrible photographer then I lost control of the whole thing.

You know, I HATE all of my pictures, maybe Ill just run it and stay out of photos next year.

I dunno, there a lot of Thrid version uniforms, besides who knows how many new versions there will be next 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BTW Toshi, thank you for showing up. I know it was kind of a hassle for you.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

DanteVN6

^LOL my wig got crooked. I need to work on being more photogenic next year :). Nice pics though !

DarkMoonlitStar

I wish I had HQ pics...my pics aren't even posted anywhere and are sitting on my computer...But there are plenty from my friends on facebook x3 My feet were dying in those red heels...
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Yuu

Aw F*** you posted them. I really wonder why i still cosplay at all sometimes.

Dante: Wigs are a pain in the ass. Especially ones with heavy ponytails. You have to pin the hell out of them to keep em from slipping.
If I weren't soo adamant on Kandas hair being blue id just use my own. I was very tempted as it was.

Moon: I would have liked more HQ myself. Even, if we only had one Bak-chan and Komui. Maybe more next year.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ININ