"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on November 15, 2009, 08:19:29 PM
kill yourself slowly is fine by me  ;D

Eh? I don't ever recall that being an option. Could be fun though.
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on November 16, 2009, 08:19:21 AM
Your such a tool lol

What basis do you have for this? Don't go around making random comments when you have nothing to back them up with.

Charis

... I keep wanting to make Captain Mom comments over here but that's not at all appropriate to Miranda.  Ehehehe.

BTW, Yuu, evidently you still need to fix the first post to Fanime gathering standard format, or the gathering thread will go kaboof.  You might want to check out B's post.
2012 Plans:
  • Gypsy Queen / Kaya Syokka (Trinity Blood)
  • Risai (Juuni Kokki/Twelve Kingdoms)
  • Shusui (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
  • others TBD

Yuu

Quote from: Charis on November 16, 2009, 04:13:27 PM
... I keep wanting to make Captain Mom comments over here but that's not at all appropriate to Miranda.  Ehehehe.

BTW, Yuu, evidently you still need to fix the first post to Fanime gathering standard format, or the gathering thread will go kaboof.  You might want to check out B's post.

But it IS rather appropriate of you. And eh..I don't want it to just be Toshi and I here.

Besides it's not like constant bickering is appropriate of Kanda OR Bya-kun but that sure as hell don't stop me.   ;D

Eh..i have no idea what your talking about. Who is this 'B' and where is there post?

Charis

http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.msg354183.html#msg354183

BSapphire -- the Fanime gatherings coordinator.  The most recent post is what you should be aware of, and the first two talk formatting, I think.

(And there's a pretty big difference between Miranda and Captain Mom.  I think I just don't flail very well.  Woe My Life Is Fail I can manage, though.)
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

BSaphire

@ Charis: Thank you for letting Yuu know. I was floating around checking on listed urls that are in jeopardy and saw your post :) I won't delete the thread, but I will not list the url on the threads list. That first post is very helpful to the cosplayers out there to find out what gatherings are happening and finding the ones they are interested in.

@ Yuu: Just in case you are new to organizing a gathering here are two URLs you should check out:

Fanime 2010 Cosplayer Gatherings & Events List ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12405.0.html Be sure to read posts 1 - 3 in this thread.

If your gathering is on the final list here (1st post) then it will be posted on large boards around Fanime during the convention and many of the photographers are using the list to find the gatherings to shoot pictures of. Also, by being an organizer the Cosplayer Gatherings Department works to recognize, reward and assist the organizers, help all Fanime attendees find out about the gatherings, when and where they are, and much more.

2010 Gatherings & Event Threads List ~ http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html

By listing your URL here it will make your thread easier to find for someone specifically looking for your gathering, help prevent double gatherings of the same topic, keeps you from having to thread bump to keep it on the first page so people can find it (your unique thread url being hyperlinked on the first post keeps your thread one click away from access to the first post/page)

So my question to you is are you going to organize the Der Grey Man gathering this year? If so please update your first post with all the info needed:

#1 Make sure your 1st post on your thread contains the following:

Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed.

Day:
Time:
MP:
L:

Title of...

List of attending ~ Character of attendee

Once you have completed that please post here: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,12406.0.html
Thank you
BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

Yuu

Ah, okay. Thank you very much Saphire.

Also, we're supposed to have a time set up already? I'll have to get on that.

BSaphire

Quote from: Yuu on November 23, 2009, 03:28:31 PM

Ah, okay. Thank you very much Saphire.

Also, we're supposed to have a time set up already? I'll have to get on that.
Time Request Submissions for the Gatherings List do not open till January 7, 2010. The large 60 + cospeep gatherings from the past have first choice of time. Those are: Naruto, Final Fantasy All, Bleach, and Shonen Jump. Once their times are in the slots other gatherings can request day and time.

Please update your first post in the above mentioned format and then submit your thread url to the gatherings url thread also mentioned in my above post.

Thank you

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

artisticpsyco

I feel so awkward cutting in you guys' conversation here >w> sorry.

Anyways, I'll be coming as Lenali in her second uniform. And hopefully with her activated Innocence. c:

Yuu

Quote from: artisticpsyco on December 07, 2009, 04:25:33 PM
I feel so awkward cutting in you guys' conversation here >w> sorry.

Anyways, I'll be coming as Lenali in her second uniform. And hopefully with her activated Innocence. c:

Daijoubuda. Aside from Toshi and my bickering this is place is dead as Toshis brain ( Wut? This place needs some livening up)
Were glad to have you...Yah.

Azuru

Change of plans, I'll be attending as Allen Crown clown. Depending on the time.  ;D Thank you.
My cosplay list (still going to be updated)

artisticpsyco

Quote from: Yuu on December 08, 2009, 04:56:44 PM
Daijoubuda. Aside from Toshi and my bickering this is place is dead as Toshis brain ( Wut? This place needs some livening up)
Were glad to have you...Yah.

x'D Thanks. And yes, it is fairly...vacant here ._. Hopefully the gathering itself will be plenty more lively. Which, speaking of that, any idea on what day or time we'll be doing this shindig?

waffle-lover26

-Munches on popcorn-
I would join in the battle, but Allen ate my Mugen.
I used to keep an open mind, but my brains kept falling out.
If you don't like my driving, than get off the sidewalk.

*proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

Yuu

Quote from: artisticpsyco on January 05, 2010, 03:12:17 PM

Thanks. And yes, it is fairly...vacant here ._. Hopefully the gathering itself will be plenty more lively. Which, speaking of that, any idea on what day or time we'll be doing this shindig?

That IS a good question. Some time on Sunday because that's my birthday and I want an excuse to be self-centered the Bleach is Saturday ( I think.)

Point being, how about Sunday? I'm thinking of having more than one gathering.

Also, for my birthday I would LOVE to have a giant game of cosplay-Arkham Horror. ( It's a great game and it hates you)

Charis

On the earlier side of Sunday would work for me, I think -- believe Trinity Blood's aiming for the afternoon again (though I'm not sure), and the Black and White Ball is in the evening.  Not too early, of course, especially since I expect the Masquerade Saturday night will have some folks up later, but perhaps in the midday range?

That's my two cents, anyway.
2012 Plans:
  • others TBD

Mirai Noah

Earlier on Sunday works for me too at this point. :)

Yukari Kaiba

Quote from: Yuu on January 13, 2010, 07:26:37 AM
Quote from: artisticpsyco on January 05, 2010, 03:12:17 PM

Thanks. And yes, it is fairly...vacant here ._. Hopefully the gathering itself will be plenty more lively. Which, speaking of that, any idea on what day or time we'll be doing this shindig?

That IS a good question. Some time on Sunday because that's my birthday and I want an excuse to be self-centered the Bleach is Saturday ( I think.)

Point being, how about Sunday? I'm thinking of having more than one gathering.

Also, for my birthday I would LOVE to have a giant game of cosplay-Arkham Horror. ( It's a great game and it hates you)

yes Bleach is on Saturday C:

sometime around midday on Sunday would work for me ^^
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)