Der Gray manz 2010

Started by Yuu, August 24, 2009, 09:06:59 PM

artisticpsyco

I don't think I have much planned for Sunday, so if there happens to be a time change I'll still be abe to come c:

And yes c: Hoshino's writing -is- amazing. And it's not ohsopredictable like most other manga is, I love that.

Yuu

Quote from: artisticpsyco on March 04, 2010, 05:18:46 PM
I don't think I have much planned for Sunday, so if there happens to be a time change I'll still be abe to come c:
And yes c: Hoshino's writing -is- amazing. And it's not ohsopredictable like most other manga is, I love that.

Nothing planned huh? Well I do need someone to shower me with  presents and adoration. XD
so that I don't feel so bad about getting even older

Yah it's a real shame that people don't read it because they automatically assume it's 'like Bleach"
*Shakes fist* Curse you Kubo!

Sakura con is in..three? weeks and I still haven't found a place where I can buy cheap contacts *siiigh*
" Your aren't taking sides if you spread out violence evenly"

ToshiX

what's flavor cake do you like yu? So I can draw it for you  :D
"When The Snow Melts, What Does It Become?"
"It Becomes Water"
Bzz" Bzz, Wrong It Becomes Spring Silly"
"Spring Is My Favorite Season Of All"

Cosplays
???

KicksYourButt

HI!
Well I already said this in the cosplay.com thread but I felt like I should say it here too though.
My group (T.H.C) will be going as the following:

KicksYourButt - Linali (3rd uniform)
kleptomaniac - Kanda (3rd uniform)
SwiftFoot - Lavi (3rd uniform)
love_and_peace - Allen (3rd uniform)
ArNoGsEeL - Komui

The names in blue are cosplay.com account names since they don't have an account for the fanimeforums.
Klepto and my name are for both fanimeforum and cosplay.com.

;D

Yuu

Quote from: ToshiX on March 10, 2010, 01:03:14 AM
what's flavor cake do you like yu? So I can draw it for you  :D

You want to draw me a cake?? How thoughtful-Just be sure not to eat it before it's finished :P

I like 'Mushi cake" it's yellow.

Quote from: KicksYourButt on March 10, 2010, 02:00:54 AM
HI!
Well I already said this in the cosplay.com thread but I felt like I should say it here too though.
My group (T.H.C) will be going as the following:

;D

Added, and here i thought we'd actually get away with no Komui's this year. I'd be so lucky. -_-;

KicksYourButt

Of course Oniisan will be there,
do you really think he would let me go to a gathering by myself with 3 guys?
>3<
Well at least Oniisan isn't bring Komurin with him,
that would cause a lot of trouble.

Yuu

Quote from: KicksYourButt on March 10, 2010, 10:06:01 AM
Of course Oniisan will be there,
do you really think he would let me go to a gathering by myself with 3 guys?
>3<
Well at least Oniisan isn't bring Komurin with him,
that would cause a lot of trouble.

Well I was hoping dammit. >_<

I got my SJ square today-that's the plus of living directly above a Kinokuniya " I don't want to wait a month I want it NOOW!"

KicksYourButt

Yeah well that's Oniisan for you.  :)

I just got the D.Gray-man Art book Noche at J-town today! XD
Even though I was SUPPOSE to save money, but that didn't work out so well. . . . >3<

ToshiX

Quote from: KicksYourButt on March 10, 2010, 06:54:02 PM
Yeah well that's Oniisan for you.  :)

I just got the D.Gray-man Art book Noche at J-town today! XD
Even though I was SUPPOSE to save money, but that didn't work out so well. . . . >3<

Is he going have a giant drill with him lol

I was at J-Town today too =)
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

KicksYourButt

That's a good idea!! XD

I am at J-town like everyday before work.
>3<

Yuu

Quote from: KicksYourButt on March 11, 2010, 05:46:39 AM
That's a good idea!! XD

I am at J-town like everyday before work.
>3<

No it's a horrible idea.

Last Fanime there was some Kumui with a toy drill who tried to 'fix' Mugen ( broke it Thurs evening >_<) . I am now traumatized by the sound of toy drills.

I live in J-town. It's always crowded with G-damned tourists. I do enjoy speaking at them in Japanese when I don't feel like dealing with them.

KicksYourButt

Oh that not good at all!! If it makes you feel better if we have a drill we won't "fix" your Mugen. Luckily we know how to handle props since Klepto makes ours and we know we must handle with care or else . . .  >3<

Tourist need to stop taking up all of the room.

ToshiX

Blah sorry I can't make J-Town everyday XD,

Time to find a toy drill now =D
"It Becomes Water"

Cosplays
???

DarkMoonlitStar

Me and my friend are both cosplaying as Lenalee on Sun. I'll be in 3rd uniform (I STILL CAN'T FIND THE DAMN SHOES FOR MY SIZE (7.5) Dx [I've been looking for months!!!]) and my friend is going to be in her blue dress (most likely from when Lenalee gets kidnapped and dressed up by Rhode). We prolly could stop by if you catch us xP
"Find yourself, that's the key & I am the only person I can be, myself, that''s me."
2015 Cosplay -tentative-
Shiro- No Game No Life
Koujaku- DraMaticalMurder
Esdese/Esdeath- Akame ga Kiru!
Daiki Aomine-Kuroko no Basuke

Yuu

Quote from: KicksYourButt on March 11, 2010, 09:39:15 AM
Oh that not good at all!! If it makes you feel better if we have a drill we won't "fix" your Mugen. Luckily we know how to handle props since Klepto makes ours and we know we must handle with care or else . . .  >3<

haha, you must not have learned one of Yuu's laws of physics; " If it exists I can -and probably will-break it.

Ugh..don't get me started....Too late. I live directly across from the baseball, and football/soccor fields. Sometimes they will have all three games in one day. In that case you can't go anywhere. You can't just leave either cuz they've taken up  ALL of the buses.
*Shakes fist* Assholes, don't they realize people LIVE here? 

On another note, I finally got my costume today. It actually doesn't suck!

KicksYourButt

Quote from: Yuu on March 12, 2010, 09:08:56 AM
Quote from: KicksYourButt on March 11, 2010, 09:39:15 AM

haha, you must not have learned one of Yuu's laws of physics; " If it exists I can -and probably will-break it.

Ugh..don't get me started....Too late. I live directly across from the baseball, and football/soccor fields. Sometimes they will have all three games in one day. In that case you can't go anywhere. You can't just leave either cuz they've taken up  ALL of the buses.
*Shakes fist* Assholes, don't they realize people LIVE here? 

On another note, I finally got my costume today. It actually doesn't suck!

LOL
XD

I live in North Beach and everytime I go to Downtown its always crowded. If it isn't crowed in North Beach then CHinatown is. Stinky tourist are always block the walkway and walking REALLY slow. >3<

I want to see!! XD

Yuu

[quote author=KicksYourButt link=topic=12936.msg366180#msg366180 date=1268419748

LOL
XD

I live in North Beach and everytime I go to Downtown its always crowded. If it isn't crowed in North Beach then CHinatown is. Stinky tourist are always block the walkway and walking REALLY slow. >3<

I want to see!! XD
[/quote]

Yea I think Seattle's general mantra is " F- you residents'.

Aahaha that's not happening. Even though I look really awesome in RL, cameras HATE me-in the face, with fire. So tehre will be no pictures..which is totally hwy I go to photo shoots. My logic it is teh best.

Also there is still no posted for our shoot. I sent in my request so I dunno whats up. Mayeb a lot of people wanted that spot.
But dammit that's my birthday and I WANT THAT SPOT!! *tantrums*

artisticpsyco

Lol, maybe if you get on your knees and beg you'll able to get it. If we don't though then..?

Yuu

Quote from: artisticpsyco on March 18, 2010, 10:13:41 PM
Lol, maybe if you get on your knees and beg you'll able to get it. If we don't though then..?

Yaaah I would commit sepuku before I resort to that.

If we don't get it..that will just mean it wont be official. There's nothing physically stopping us from meeting up at the church and taking pictures.

BSaphire

I was stopping by to invite all the D.Gray man cospeeps to come and represent at the Shonen Jump gathering on Sunday @ 3 pm. I also wanted to  let all you Jump cospeeps know that The Jump event is going to be Cosplay Checkers. Here is the url for that thread:
Shonen Jump Gathering: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,4426.0.html
Shonen Jump Cosplay Checkers: http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,13720.0.html

I was going through my submissions and noticed that I didn't have all the info yet for D.Gray Man yet. Just copy the following and and fill in the blanks send the information via pm back to me.

Thank you
BSaphire

Step 1 Look at the first post on the Gatherings List and see what Day, Time, and Locations are available.

Step 2 Decide on when what time and where.

Step 3 Fill out the following and send it via pm to me.

Gathering or Event Name: D. Grey Man
Your Thread URL's for the gathering:
Requested Day:
Requested Time:
Meet Up Place:
Location of Gathering:

First & Last Name (yes, your real name):
Your Forum Name (s): Yuu
Badge Name if different:
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015