and...letter bee, haruka, kimi ni todoke
"We should not be less than what we are."

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

JTchinoy

i guess ill be watching inuyasha, darker than black, and stitch!

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

TC X0 Lt 0X

"Never beg. You earn. By Winning.
Or else you won't get anything..."

Pro-Pocky Movement

GOT HYPE.

AnimeEmperor

Yumeiro Patissiere is what i'll be watching, anything with cooking and i'm all over it.

Sunara Ishi

Ah~ Its been so long since we had one of these. X3

My list definitely includes: Tegami Bachi, Darker Than Black: Comet of Gemini, and A Certain Scientific Railgun (To Aru Kagaku no Choudenjinbou)

I'll probably look into: Kobato, 11 Eyes, Fairy Tail, Kimi no Todoke, Sora no Otoshimono, and Miracle Train. Nyan Koi might be amusing. Maybe Sacred Blacksmith and Armed Librarians as well...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

JTchinoy

Quote from: AnimeEmperor on September 13, 2009, 04:08:25 PM
Yumeiro Patissiere is what i'll be watching, anything with cooking and i'm all over it.
Makes sense coming from the guy with Sanji for an avatar.

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Loktera^2

Winter.... Sonata.... *Glare*...

I will probably watch Nyan Koi!, Trapeze, and Jungle Emperor Leo.

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
~Adam Savage

Kazuko

WINTER SONATA \o/ \o/ \o/

that is...if I can ever finish it without sawing off my wrists, the drama made me baww so much

JohnnyAR

Deciding on what to watch

- Sasameki Koto (Hell yes!)
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- Winter Sonada (maybe)
- Queen's Blade: Heir to the Throne
- The Sacred Blacksmith (maybe)
- 11eyes (maybe)
- Nyan Koi (maybe)

I don't know about Darker then Black. I'm surprised to see Kobato animated. I'm not quite sure about The Secret of Nogizaka Haruka: Purity...

Lol @ Inuyasha

Phantom Roxas

Fairy Tail is pretty good. It's by the guy who wrote Rave.

The Sacred Blacksmith was actually good. I've only seen the first two episodes, but still good.

Kazuko

Kay so Far my winner is Kimi Ni Todoke story, animation and songs are so good So recommend this! Sawako's character development is interesting and the episodes keep reeling me in for more

as for Winter Sonata, as much I LOVED the Korean Drama the anime feels very 90's and Its a bit slow also I have a feeling that you have to have watched the Drama before to understand the order of the anime. But thats just my opinion lol

caskaslyrk

My favorite is Nyan Koi!!! Love and it is sooo hilarious!! Kimi ni Todoke is good, but I wonder how many episodes it will have in total.  

I don't know if I would be able to watch Winter Sonata....it seems kind of slow.  It's hard to adapt from live action/ drama series to anime to manga!  You will always have a favorite and will be comparing them to each other.

Kazuko

With KimiTodo the manga stopped at 9 because the creator took a break since she had a kid. She is supposed to come out with more but I am not sure when the release dates are. I am pretty sure the anime will be longer than the Manga since the manga carries four episodes each.